Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

13 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You just need to say fuck it and put snow tires on a mustang.

I'm done with new(er) cars. 

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Grand Cherokee Summit or SRT. Base models suck, but the fit and finish on the Summit and SRT are stellar. Harman Kardon tunes is a nice bonus. The SRT is the Hemi version!! But the V6 in the summit is plenty powerful. I cant say 0% interest and lifetime warranty suck either.

I would think they might as well be considered a European company at this point. lol

I saw a X3 yesterday and damn that thing is ugly for a beamer. 

Chrysler is still Chrysler.  Still shit, no matter what vehicle you buy.  They're far from European, and even if they were, it wouldn't matter; Fiat is the European Chrysler albeit with capital.

The Penta V6 is a piece, and what good is a warranty when you continually have to use it?

36 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

So it has to be a BM'er?

2 series?  

So exactly what I was thinking.  I think they will just hide them from me.

Long story.  But yes, BM is gonna be the lock down.  Next round of vodkas I'll regale you with the details.  It's pretty amusing.  

Easiest way to think of this is that I'm going to get the nicest cheep warrantied cat they have.  I'm guessing I'll have a loaner that was rode hard and put away wet.  So I only care about warranty, audio, and keeping myself as comfortable as I am now.  If I get more room/luxury, I'll deal with less fun.  

It will be nice being able to haul tools or save on gas.  I'm trying my beat to be positive because this is a win for my current situation.  Do instead of sinking in more money right now,

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Chrysler is still Chrysler.  Still shit, no matter what vehicle you buy.  They're far from European, and even if they were, it wouldn't matter; Fiat is the European Chrysler albeit with capital.

The Penta V6 is a piece, and what good is a warranty when you continually have to use it?

Haven't needed the warranty and runs like a beast. Can't say is what I would of bought, but that's what the W picked when I sent her car shopping. 

Will add is WAAAY to flashy for my taste. Would rather be driving my old beat up truck. ;)

On 10/14/2017 at 4:58 AM, Tirefryr said:

I have a German turd for you.

Haha, the one in my backyard is going up for sale. Can't wait to see it gone.

Ugh, more cloud programs.  

Just what we all want, more subscription based software that they can screw us over with and heaven forbid if you don't want that machine connected to the outside world.  

Thank god I bought before the switch.  Sucks when Windows 11 or whatever the fuck comes out.

At the moment I like the cloud service better. If they get too greedy then I'm on board.

Curious what you like better.

$10/mon - LR and 1TB
$10/mon - LR, Photoshop and 20GB
$20/mon - LR, Photoshop and 1 TB

If you use Photoshop then I can see some value, not sure how much a standalone version is. For storage. Amazon offers unlimited photo storage (including RAW) with Prime for $99/year. The features between CC and standalone don't warrant a change at the moment.

Really wish I would have paid for the student priced Creative Suite when I was in college.

Going to look at a Craigslist computer. I7-6700, 8gb RAM, 240GB SSD & 500GB HDD and a GTX 1030 video card for <$500

I don't even know what the knew Lightroom package is I guess..... I just get it with the full creator suite.

I found a way to decouple the sub AND take care of box rise all in one step!!!!!No automatic alt text available.

45 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I found a way to decouple the sub AND take care of box rise all in one step!!!!!No automatic alt text available.

I thank a magnetic bottle would work better, but you would have to somehow then insulate the driver and cables from the field.  If you did that though, it would be something amazing!

Calling all gym rats :D

Following my suggestions to start working out, my girlfriend bought 2 gym passes. Now, I've got a few plans down for me so I think I'm covered, plus I've restarted light training in the office basement for the past 3 weeks. 

I'm clueless what plan should I start her on. She's the skinny type and I'd like to go to the gym 3 days per week. 

Start with some cardio, then train the same groups I'm training? 

For example: 

Day 1: Legs + shoulders

Day 2: Chest + triceps

Day 3: Back + biceps

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

That isn't decoupled, I see 8 rather coupled locations...

2 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

Calling all gym rats :D

Following my suggestions to start working out, my girlfriend bought 2 gym passes. Now, I've got a few plans down for me so I think I'm covered, plus I've restarted light training in the office basement for the past 3 weeks. 

I'm clueless what plan should I start her on. She's the skinny type and I'd like to go to the gym 3 days per week. 

Start with some cardio, then train the same groups I'm training? 

For example: 

Day 1: Legs + shoulders

Day 2: Chest + triceps

Day 3: Back + biceps

There is one type of "cardio" I recommend to do with all women...but I hope at this piont you already have that one figured out.

2 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

There is one type of "cardio" I recommend to do with all women...but I hope at this piont you already have that one figured out.

Even with the practice we're getting, she needs some extra conditioning :P