Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

49 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I thought baseball was over a month ago...

There's a reason Reggie Jackson is called Mr. October.  

and Jeter Mr. November 

Because his team could never get it done by the end of October???

By the way . . . .

So the wife is on a smoothie kick, which I'm totally good with because it means more fruit and veggies. 

She mentioned getting some vanilla or chocolate protein powder. I would usually steer away, but my wife could use extra protein in her diet (hold your jokes Sean!).

Any suggestions? I like bulk supplements but it's not flavored and the W is trying to make it as easy as possible to make.

5 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

There's a reason Reggie Jackson is called Mr. October.  

Posed for Playgirl in October?

It's hockey season, can't watch baseball.  Although right now we don't have a team but a bunch of players.  Ugh.

Snowmobile is gone.  I feel naked

That's like saying you miss a pair of pants you've been able to wear twice in 5 years.

Ouch.  A bit more than that, but definitely not enough.  They are also my favorite pants by far.  Would love to wear them year round.

5 hours ago, MKader17 said:

So the wife is on a smoothie kick, which I'm totally good with because it means more fruit and veggies. 

She mentioned getting some vanilla or chocolate protein powder. I would usually steer away, but my wife could use extra protein in her diet (hold your jokes Sean!).

Any suggestions? I like bulk supplements but it's not flavored and the W is trying to make it as easy as possible to make.

Costco has the best deal on Cyto sport vanilla.

It's good for the price.  From there, it's all you get what you pay for. 

I will also vouch for trueprotien or whatever the website is.  I've had luck with them, but it was a long time ago.  I mention as I know some people here will probably chime in with them too.  Like you, I avoid powders.  I'm also finding myself way low at the moment since I'm back into heavy lifting.  So I opened up the trusty old bag from Costco, that like You are thinking, I keep on hand to feed my wife.  It's sweet also.  I find that's why they like it.  It's a healthy "cheat " to them.

I started using Greek yogurt, or kefir in my smoothies, but I like the huge dose of protien from whey.  It's still something I cannot replace with food completely when training intensely.

Yes, YOU need snow.  Take it all!

16 hours ago, MKader17 said:

If you're not opposed to organic form... I would suggestion chia, flax and hemp seed hearts. All are loaded with a ridiculous amount of vitamins and aminos also!

Snowed here yesterday for ~5hrs.  No accumulation other than on grass and trees.  First snow.  

20171031_151628-EFFECTS.jpg

57 minutes ago, topgun said:

Snowed here yesterday for ~5hrs.  No accumulation other than on grass and trees.  First snow.  

20171031_151628-EFFECTS.jpg

purdy

Was feeling the urge to set up a bench testing station in the garage, so this is what I came up with so far. (don't mind the mess, I am in the process of cleaning the garage)

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: living room, table and indoor

^The control station... I am waiting on the controller for the H700. Also bought the H800 for the car, should make transferring settings a snap!

No automatic alt text available.

The power control... note the battery's under the bench. 

Image may contain: indoor

^A pic that shows both left and right ref speakers, and listening position. The JBL Control's are emotion invoking, the Polks not so much. 

No automatic alt text available.

The Yami DSP for reference against the Alpine. lol

Image may contain: 1 person, table and indoor

And this mornings test subjects!

Sexy pants.  Damnit I need a box.  Slacking here on my end.