Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

28 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Wife: Where you going?

Me: BMW.

Wife: Why?

Me: (in braveheart accent) To pick a fight.

Wish me luck.

Good luck!!

49 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Good luck!!

Thanks brotatochip.

I might even be picking the color of my toaster today. Better than expected so far.

I need a good recomendation on a place to buy 19" tires on the cheap and a size recomendation please.. these will be going on a 2000 chevy blazer rims are off a 2012 camaro ss I do know i will have to use spacers on the rear not sure about the front..4"drop in rear and 3" in front..before its over will be 5" in front and whatever belltechs leaves will let her go down in back with a c-notch..

Tire Rack seems to be pretty reasonable prices.  Didn't realize that cheap and 19's went in the same paragraph.  

They make cheap tires in every size.  Just like everything though, you get what you pay for. 

I was thinking $300 - $350 price range..I have never really ran cheap rubber I honestly wasnt going to invest much on the tires incase I decide to go a different route..if I knew I would keep them on the blazer I would be willing to spend a little more..the SS wheels looks pretty nice on that generation of blazers but not sure I will feel the same couple months down the road..really dont like the idea of spacers so I dont know...What would be a good size tire far as hight & width you think guys?

This is exactly what it will look like except mine is 2 door and rims will be black..

6073394713_fa9dbfe7a4_b.jpg

16 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Doh, I could have flown through Paris.

We should really sync up at one point. 

If all goes well, I should be in Paris again next summer (potentially with the Miata, taking part in the Renault barbeque / car show would make it amazingly cool). And if business with them expands, I will have to go there even more. 

Thanks for the compliments guys! It was my girlfriend's ideas and materials choices, all designed in Sketchup. 

We managed to spend one night there, stopped work at 2AM, woke up at 8AM to continue and that evening the tenants moved in. 

On 11/27/2017 at 5:35 PM, Tirefryr said:

It's a zero resale car.  The newer Hyundais actually hold some value.  Right about the time of the last recession is when they started upping their game.  Their still of a lesser quality, IMO, but I know plenty of Hyundai owners who are pleased with their purchases. 

Got one here 2013 Santa Fe.

On 11/28/2017 at 3:59 AM, Adrian_D said:

Strange, as I've read that the newer ones have really shitty engines. 

I'm loving the 2.0T. The front wheel drive sucks for launching it.

I drove the Santa Fe through the hills this weekend. Running in manual mode I could bring the turbo on smoothly. I may have gotten airborne one or two times.

12 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

This is exactly what it will look like except mine is 2 door and rims will be black..

6073394713_fa9dbfe7a4_b.jpg

They look better on an Escalade

MVMajAu.jpg

9 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

We should really sync up at one point. 

If all goes well, I should be in Paris again next summer (potentially with the Miata, taking part in the Renault barbeque / car show would make it amazingly cool). And if business with them expands, I will have to go there even more. 

When?  I will be in Germany in May.

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

They look better on an Escalade

MVMajAu.jpg

Can I have yours please? I will put them on if you gimme it I promise..

Since the night I sat in Aaron's loaner Lexus I have been window shopping for my f sport. I found it, but rather than buy it now I have set a goal that I must achieve before I will buy it. 

Eye exam today and I was told I will need bifocals soon! What the hell, it maybe time to get eye surgery.

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Can I have yours please? I will put them on if you gimme it I promise..

They come off here in a week or so.

1 hour ago, nem said:

Since the night I sat in Aaron's loaner Lexus I have been window shopping for my f sport. I found it, but rather than buy it now I have set a goal that I must achieve before I will buy it. 

Herrasey, P car or death

1 hour ago, nem said:

Eye exam today and I was told I will need bifocals soon! What the hell, it maybe time to get eye surgery.

Best money i ever spent.  Ever ever ever.

Seriously.  I'm the only person I know who had pain from the procedure and It still worth it.

Well Samsung's customer service at it's best again..after waiting a week for the shipping label I was yet dissatisfied ..Never came so i called back of course they screwed that up to..So there sending a new one..There is no telling where my damn bluray player will end up or what I will get back if anything...I am looking foward to there survey after the repair..I will for sure have fun with that..

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

They come off here in a week or so.

What are you gonna do with them?

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

Herrasey, P car or death

My issue with getting a Porsche is getting what I want and how much I am willing to spend. I would love to have one, but I need practical and dependability so it can be driven daily and on trips.

In 2 years that could all change, you just never know.