Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Interesting...i feel like a moron for removing mine for the SC install now.  It SUCKS reinstalling hoods.

Holy shit.  I can actually start stretching my psoas a tiny bit on my own now.

Every time I am effective my nose runs instantly and my entire GI system starts making noise.

We getting enough white powder for you to get the sled out Sean or is this not even worth snorting?

We got snow last week. Forgot to mess with Sean over it.

Biggest snow here since '85 and first time in 10 years.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

We getting enough white powder for you to get the sled out Sean or is this not even worth snorting?

I am en route to Boston.  Can ride the ditches but will break some shit as it is only a dusting and no base.  A few hours north there is more hope

We've got 6-10 here and it's still snowing and supposed to continue all week.  Relatively warm out too, so it's packing nicely.  

Currently mining:

AEON

Bytecoin

Intensecoin

Ethereum

as well as BOINC crunching.  Damn I need to magically come up with money to buy a couple of serious machines.

49 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Currently mining:

AEON

Bytecoin

Intensecoin

Ethereum

as well as BOINC crunching.  Damn I need to magically come up with money to buy a couple of serious machines.

I should mine eh?

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

We've got 6-10 here and it's still snowing and supposed to continue all week.  Relatively warm out too, so it's packing nicely.  

WTF, how does Minnesnowta not get what you guys get.  UNFAIR.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Currently mining:

AEON

Bytecoin

Intensecoin

Ethereum

What does this do for who?  I feel very uninformed.

9 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

WTF, how does Minnesnowta not get what you guys get.  UNFAIR.

You're in the wrong side of the lake.  Only thing I can figure.

20 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

What does this do for who?  I feel very uninformed.

Crypto currency. The Tor and Dark webs way of disrupting the big brothers eyes on how money flows.

You can use your computer to "mine " coins. Basically your computer prints some really uncrackable code out into this shared economy. You then have a share. Usually a small small partial share at this point.  

Why should you care?  Because if you had been on the ground level and mined even a "few" coins of bitcoin, you would be stupid wealthy.  They almost traded at $20k a bitcoin the other day.

Or some higher power is punishing both of us.  What you want you don't get, ha, ha, ha.  :worthless:

Just now, dem beats said:

Crypto currency. The Tor and Dark webs way of disrupting the big brothers eyes on how money flows.

You can use your computer to "mine " coins. Basically your computer prints some really uncrackable code out into this shared economy. You then have a share. Usually a small small partial share at this point.  

Why should you care?  Because if you had been on the ground level and mined even a "few" coins of bitcoin, you would be stupid wealthy.  They almost traded at $20k a bitcoin the other day.

Wait, wha?  it is a wway of making money?

9 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Wait, wha?  it is a wway of making money?

Yasss.

Hold please.

A current look into what might be possible from one person's point of view.

I'm not doing it..... maybe that's silly, but I donate a lot of my computer time to BOINC.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

I should mine eh?

It might be worth it for the long haul.  It is kind of now finding the next good coins, mining them, and holding on to them when they go up I think.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

It might be worth it for the long haul.  It is kind of now finding the next good coins, mining them, and holding on to them when they go up I think.

There are some share co ops that are interesting... but here is the thing.  I see it as a content creators side stream.  And I'm not deep enough into content to have enough machine power.

And I don't want to be a miner.  And I like donating....

Lord, just sat 1 row away from someone I went to highschool with on the plane to Boston.  I didn't recognize him AT ALL.  He knew my full name.  Amusing since I come from bumfucknowhere.

4 hours ago, topgun said:

I think the snow follows Ryan.  

It may.  I hate the stuff, but had fun Saturday and it was nice to finally use the snowthrower that I "wasted" a grand on last year.

I understand that I recently lost some weight, but did you other guys notice women become really really interested in you in your mid 30's at some point?

LOL!  I'm a slut magnet so I have had that "problem" since I started noticing girls.