Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Unfortunately, that's the only type of female I seem to attract.

I'm quite tired of it as a matter of fact.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

LOL!  I'm a slut magnet so I have had that "problem" since I started noticing girls.

I only attracted older women when I was a younger guy.

Even when I was a lot heavier I was getting more attention from women than when I was young. I don't really know what's different.  As far as hit on, I got hit on a lot when I was really fat.  I only worse suits so it's mostly gold diggers looking for a chubby guy with $$$.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Unfortunately, that's the only type of female I seem to attract.

I attract women that want to Submit to a male.  

When I was fat i was still broad, now that I'm getting more trim I look more and more aggressive and large and it attracts a small woman who likes feeling that way or a large woman who finds it hard to feel small.

I'm neither tired of it not happy about it.  I'm really lucky that woman way way way waaaaaaay above my pay grade are into what I bring to the table.  So I just feel blessed.

I'm just not used to all the attention.  I'm actively flirted with by women since I hit 30 and since I became not horribly gross it's been really interesting.  So many young ones too.

:-/

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

I attract women that want to Submit to a male.  

When I was fat i was still broad, now that I'm getting more trim I look more and more aggressive and large and it attracts a small woman who likes feeling that way or a large woman who finds it hard to feel small.

I'm neither tired of it not happy about it.  I'm really lucky that woman way way way waaaaaaay above my pay grade are into what I bring to the table.  So I just feel blessed.

I'm just not used to all the attention.  I'm actively flirted with by women since I hit 30 and since I became not horribly gross it's been really interesting.  So many young ones too.

:-/

Blame it on your playful soul and ability to give undivided attention. Humor and eye contact do it every time...You player. :D  

Instinctually a woman is submissive to any man she sees as a suitable mate,  even if she has no intentions of mating with them. That is in their DNA.

Statistically men would mate with 80% of the women they encounter,  women only 20%. Basically only 20% of males put off the persona that they are always going to be willing to in put effort. That shit shows. 

I'll buy whatever your selling as long as you keep telling me that it's all me.

I'm pretty sure there is just something about hitting your your 30s that make women think you have shit together.

26 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Blame it on your playful soul and ability to give undivided attention. Humor and eye contact do it every time...You player. :D  

Being almost completely raised by women gave me a giant leg up.  

18 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'll buy whatever your selling as long as you keep telling me that it's all me.

I'm pretty sure there is just something about hitting your your 30s that make women think you have shit together.

Security and safety are definitely on the hierarchy of needs, right after acceptance and importance. That coupled with the guppie effect.

21 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Being almost completely raised by women gave me a giant leg up.  

Now I know our common denominator.

And apologies for speaking so analytically on the subject... I don't want to incriminate myself.

33 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

And apologies for speaking so analytically on the subject... I don't want to incriminate myself.

I could read into it a bunch more, but it's just the most likely reason I communicate with women better.

19 hours ago, dem beats said:

There are some share co ops that are interesting... but here is the thing.  I see it as a content creators side stream.  And I'm not deep enough into content to have enough machine power.

And I don't want to be a miner.  And I like donating....

I clearly don't have the horsepower to do much of anything haha, I have donated some crypto so far.  I need to just save up cash to build a super BOINC/crypto machine.  My computers are still full blast on BOINC, but the phones are splitting power.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

I could read into it a bunch more, but it's just the most likely reason I communicate with women better.

I was referring to the comments above that, on how scandalous bitches are Matt.

A perfect example is I have a picture of my wife at work. Most women ask me if it is my daughter, as she is well-kept and has a sprite personality that shows.  As soon as I tell them it's my wife, their whole demeanor towards me changes.  You know in my head I'm thinking how fucking judgemental they are. Is great entertainment though.

I will add I have to dress rough and tough to match the personality people expect,  you know the job front. Lol

I clean up nicely though and make sure to dress to the nine when hanging out with the wife.  Which leads right to the next how scandalous bitches are....

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

You nailed that one on the head imo.

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

A current look into what might be possible from one person's point of view.

I'm not doing it..... maybe that's silly, but I donate a lot of my computer time to BOINC.

Lately, I have been leaning a lot on Milkyway and World Community Grid.

16 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I was referring to the comments above that, on how scandalous bitches are Matt.

A perfect example is I have a picture of my wife at work. Most women ask me if it is my daughter, as she is well-kept and has a sprite personality that shows.  As soon as I tell them it's my wife, their whole demeanor towards me changes.  You know in my head I'm thinking how fucking judgemental they are. Is great entertainment though.

I will add I have to dress rough and tough to match the personality people expect,  you know the job front. Lol

I clean up nicely though and make sure to dress to the nine when hanging out with the wife.  Which leads right to the next how scandalous bitches are....

Holy fuck.  Yeah, thirst women are a real thing.

I had a pharmacy rep come back 3 times to discuss a return for a sale.  Blood in the damn water, I feel like piece of meat.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Umm, you are a piece of meat.

I feel like it.  Hips hurt so much I can't stand sit or lay down

Edited by dem beats

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow. . . . .

Forecast for next 7 days? ? ? ? ?

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, sunny with snow. 

Perhaps I will need a sled to make it to work.

Or I could make some tracks for the Audi. 

We don't have shit for snow. Most of the ski slopes aren't even open yet. Its going to be another sad winter.