Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

What group are the Evil MT builds in? I follow a ton of them... most you are in also, but did no see them. 

Group?

On 1/4/2018 at 12:54 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

Slight side note, we have knock-down book shelf kits in the works now.  Crossover is in development, as well as the enclosure to go with our Evil 65's and Evil 1's.  The response on some social media with a few of our things in home audio has been really strong.  Kind of exciting actually.  No one in our direct market segment is really doing any home audio, so it is an area I want to begin to get into. 

Apologies, assumed you were referring to a home audio group on social media. My bad.

15 hours ago, nem said:

I have towers as well, just wanted to show my sound bar ;)

That is a center channel.  Sound bar has 3 channels built in

Folded ribbons and 4 4" drivers will blend with a sub

motionvisionfront-rear-bbxx-580cd31c3df7

Heavy as hell to hang on the TV though.

Compared to any other bar, it kills.  The B&W may be just as good, but that one is on sale for $699.  The B&W can be bought as a store demo for $650.  I didn't even compare it as I don't want a store demo from a boutique.  Not because they beat on it, but because it is as close to serial number 1 that you can get from a company that does NOT make a lot of volume.

If it weren't for the electronics then no biggie.  The ML bar above with the ribbons has 7 amplifiers and a significant DSP simulating the 2 rear channels it is missing.

I though that bar was an ATMOS setup?

20 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

If it weren't for the electronics then no biggie.  The ML bar above with the ribbons has 7 amplifiers and a significant DSP simulating the 2 rear channels it is missing.

That's a lot of tech in a little package.  Wow

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

A new tv will be a WAY better choice.

Well see I have Tv's..I really don't need another..It's just I have seem replacement screens for like $50.00 amd of course I will imstall myself..I just really dont want to thow it away..I would sale it,or trade on letgo or offer up or something..

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

I though that bar was an ATMOS setup?

Atmos takes more drivers.  Need some to bounce off the ceiling.  

14 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Well see I have Tv's..I really don't need another..It's just I have seem replacement screens for like $50.00 amd of course I will imstall myself..I just really dont want to thow it away..I would sale it,or trade on letgo or offer up or something..

It isn't worth $50.

See if you can get some other person to but it for 50 bucks or something, but it's not with fixing.   If you had the parts for free, maybe.   

I got some interior parts out of a Camaro SS im going to list on that Mercari app i guess...Unless if anyone here is intereted..I think that app will be pretty cool....you sell items the money can get direct deposited or you can just buy other peoples stuff with your balance...Yall should check it out.

Just found a Monster Power powerbar I had perfect condition I think I used it for a week..Went with something smaller.. its a powerbar 1100...What do you think a fair price is,when I list it on Mercari?

17 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

$5

Lol....And seller pays shipping of $7.00 so I pay $2.00 for somebody to take it...Thats priceless..lol

It is a used surge protector that was horribly overpriced up front.  New it was worth $20 maybe.  Used I wouldn't buy it.  Sell it on Craigslist to some idiot.

19 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

It is a used surge protector that was horribly overpriced up front.  New it was worth $20 maybe.  Used I wouldn't buy it.  Sell it on Craigslist to some idiot.

I'm  gonna list it on that app Mercari..I wasn't impressed with it myself thats why I didnt use it..I just thought I could get a few bucks back out of it anyway.

See what they're going for on eBay, including shipping. Price a couple dollars cheaper if you want to ever move it. All about market value, not what you just randomly want. Unless you can find said idiot. :)

Just hooked up a new router. Internet is cruising like Ferrari! Zooooom! Zooooom!

Working on the HD cable box ATM. Is going to be stellar here directly! :D

21 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

See what they're going for on eBay, including shipping. Price a couple dollars cheaper if you want to ever move it. All about market value, not what you just randomly want. Unless you can find said idiot. :)

They are going for about $30...With the Mercari app if somebody buys my garbage it goes on my balance and I can use it to purchace other peoples garbage..lol.