Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And if you sell it on Ebay you get cash to buy whatever the fuck you want.  I don't get that app...

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

And if you sell it on Ebay you get cash to buy whatever the fuck you want.  I don't get that app...

Yea it's definitely different..I'm gonna try it,I will try anything once..Speaking of ebay I'm trying to remember my old account..I have money still in that paypal account..Last time I used it I think was when i ordered a complete set of 22" rims and tires for my durango for a little over $2,000.00 they came mounted and balanced and everything just had to put them on..It wasnt a bad deal I could have found a better deal im sure,I just didn't take the time to look..I don't even remeber why I even bought the damn things..Back when I drank I would buy shit just to be buying it compulsive buying i guess..Drunk compulsive biying at that..Like the time I got the Bluetooth tooth brush...lol

Aaron,  how can I tell how much your boinc team is doing?  Like rank etc.  Does it show how much my machine is crunching.

Also, has our team ever been part of a big find or anything and do you know if I should change what I'm working on.  It seems I have had some computational errors and some tasks that never seem to move.  Should I pick up a different task?

I just had someone message me through that mercari app..They were asking me if I still had the SS console for sale to text them..they left their number and I wrote it down maybe just a minute after I had the last of the number wrote down...the message was deleted by the admin...Should I text them or just do business  over the app...Wonder how many scams they have..it was a California area code..And it was a brand new account too they made it this month..

Yep it was a scam attempt.....wanted my address and was going to supposedly gonna send me a cashiers check..they promised it was gonna go smooth..they were buying it for a anniversary wedding present..lol who buys their wife a console for their anniversary?wtf...lol

I've severely underestimated the absorption rate of flaxseed.  My stomach feels like it's going to explode.

17 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I've severely underestimated the absorption rate of flaxseed.  My stomach feels like it's going to explode.

I feel you.  Good luck.

I ever tell you guys about the time I thought it would be ok to take an extra tablespoon of this natural gentle laxative?  The weight guide only went to a 165 pound guy and I was 275 then.  So I thought if it would be ok to go from 2 tablespoons to 3.  That would have been fine.   It said teaspoons though.  So it was a bit of an adventure for 8-12 hours.

Edited by dem beats

Sounds like colonoscopy prep.  The WORST!

I want to build one!

13 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Sounds like colonoscopy prep.  The WORST!

It was not a gentle cleanse.

A Brat WRX.  Nice.  I had a Brat in high school.  Best $300 car I've ever bought.

2 minutes ago, dem beats said:

It was not a gentle cleanse.

Like you've ever been gentle before :P

7 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Like you've ever been gentle before :P

Only when you grab me by the whiskers big boy.

:D

I am excited guys!! We are actually suppose to get some snow accumulation that is going to amount to something here in Tennessee!! Suppose to be by Friday afternoon the said they can't grime the roads because it will wash away because its going to be heavy rain at first..

Of course you are, because we have NONE

19 hours ago, dem beats said:

Aaron,  how can I tell how much your boinc team is doing?  Like rank etc.  Does it show how much my machine is crunching.

Also, has our team ever been part of a big find or anything and do you know if I should change what I'm working on.  It seems I have had some computational errors and some tasks that never seem to move.  Should I pick up a different task?

Here are your machines:

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=hostbycpid&cpid=f6c61de21c94136744e443096341116c

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=hostbycpid&cpid=af2ad8f3d843c99781fe2ec3112a60b9

There are major announcements for primes or gravitational waves etc, but I am not seeing anything directly related to any machines of ours.  Which ones are you getting errors on and which ?  Some of the heavy memory work units, like from Cosmo and NFS can be tricky, but good credit return. Einstein has a load of different type of work units, as well as Prime Grid, both with strong credit return.  I really appreciate all the crunching power you have donated. If it is of any bother, there are some projects that are good for a set-it-and-forget-it kind of crunching. 

The last week or so at my new jerb, I have had the i5+Gti 1050 full wang chung on Milkyway, Einstein, and some SETI/Leiden.  It is killing it on PrimeGrid and MW.

20 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Love roadkill

Thanks for linking this.

Warranty registered on the Def Tech bar replacement.  Back to 3.1 with simulated surround.  More than adequate for the bedroom.  Pics later.  Waiting for a couple chords yet from Monoprice to clean up the wiring.

Mostly because stupid logitech uses 2.5mm plugs on their IR stuff. WTFBBQ?

Netflix has Comedians in Cars getting Coffee and if you have a sense of humor.....

Good background chatter.

As of today I am down to 2 inputs to the idiot box.  One PC connection in the case I want to use it that way and one Roku.  All the kids DVD's and Blu Rays are on the NAS and stream to the Roku.  More interesting to you all, I've retired my Squeezebox...amusingly because my Logitech remote won't control it.  I bought a Play-Fi receiver since I like the app and fully expect that the Harmony hub will control it soon.  If not, I find it easier to control music from my phone OR the computer rather than just the computer.  Starting with just one zone split and the Logitech app to balance the rooms, but may change and add another receiver.

It means that my home automation system is now retired.  It was fundamentally a music server and a way to control my lights.  Also monitored my home security system, but that also works independent.

Lights are controlled by the remote and my phone now.  Integration of mobile devices with the previous automation system just didn't work well enough.  ie, I can't handle any lag.  Customizable front end was nice, but I don't have time for that shit anymore.

Mfucker.  I owe $1200 on my 2015 taxes :(