Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

54 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

Moving my dad out of my childhood home. Some frustrating things some good memories.

My buddy and I found an old pack of cigs and lit them up with an acetylene blow torch lol.

It's interesting that I have never tried cigarettes. 

Nicotine is probably the hardest to control drug I have ever come across. 

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

It's interesting that I have never tried cigarettes. 

Nicotine is probably the hardest to control drug I have ever come across. 

Yes i am a smoker..I have failed many times cutting back or trying to quit...very addictive.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

BRILLIANT!!!!

40C57C8F00000578-4540396-image-m-44_1495

What is that pills? Somebody running drugs with a birdie?

Ecstasy smuggling I think was the article. 

Lol

Use the dark web and bitcoin to order your junk, delivery by bird.

New ways with old ways together.  It's kind of beautiful in an El Chapo way.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Ecstasy smuggling I think was the article. 

Lol

Use the dark web and bitcoin to order your junk, delivery by bird.

New ways with old ways together.  It's kind of beautiful in an El Chapo way.

I dont know much about the dark web never tried that...I am just recently researching bitcoin didn't even know anything about it till was asked questions about possible ways to cool mining rooms..what the hell is the dark web that shit for real? 

37 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

I dont know much about the dark web never tried that...I am just recently researching bitcoin didn't even know anything about it till was asked questions about possible ways to cool mining rooms..what the hell is the dark web that shit for real? 

Ah.....

This looks to kind of cover it.  It's a small part of the gigantic real network, or WWW, or as they kind of show you, a deeeeeep ocean like thing.  

When you type something into your browser, or use your phone apps, your basically just skimming the very surface of what's out there.

54 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Ah.....

This looks to kind of cover it.  It's a small part of the gigantic real network, or WWW, or as they kind of show you, a deeeeeep ocean like thing.  

When you type something into your browser, or use your phone apps, your basically just skimming the very surface of what's out there.

Kinda like space? It just keeps going and going and going..I heard about the dark web but have never googled it or anything figured if it was true it would be monitored by the law or hackers or something..I heard people buy drugs and such..Wouldn't police do stings and such on it? You would think anyway idk..

40 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Kinda like space? It just keeps going and going and going..I heard about the dark web but have never googled it or anything figured if it was true it would be monitored by the law or hackers or something..I heard people buy drugs and such..Wouldn't police do stings and such on it? You would think anyway idk..

Only if you thing of earth as the deepest point of the total web/net and the edge of the universe as what you think of as the internet.

23 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Only if you thing of earth as the deepest point of the total web/net and the edge of the universe as what you think of as the internet.

Thats deep man!

Makes me think of the interwebz in a whole other way..

40 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Thats deep man!

Makes me think of the interwebz in a whole other way..

There is a 7 level heirchy and IMHO "the whole internet" has a basement.  Copper wires are don't make it but are needed.  That's kinda step 1.  Step 2 is more about local networks, ARP.  The 3rd is where the internet really begins and I feel that's the DNS.  So think of the murky bottom of the ocean, I think that's level 3, as it blends into mud it turns into level 2 and then 1 would be where there is no water and it's just earth.

13 minutes ago, dem beats said:

There is a 7 level heirchy and IMHO "the whole internet" has a basement.  Copper wires are don't make it but are needed.  That's kinda step 1.  Step 2 is more about local networks, ARP.  The 3rd is where the internet really begins and I feel that's the DNS.  So think of the murky bottom of the ocean, I think that's level 3, as it blends into mud it turns into level 2 and then 1 would be where there is no water and it's just earth.

So technically theres no limits right? Depending on how far one is willing to explore right?

I wonder how long that dark web has been around...Back in my computer days "XP erra".I did play with with a few ip scanners and such I did come acrross a few odd looking things..But I was in the learning process at the time so I wasnt sure what I was looking at..I thought about that when I read your post Matt about the deep ocean waters..I just wonder if thats what I was looking at? 

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

So technically theres no limits right? Depending on how far one is willing to explore right?

No I'm saying that the internet has a bottom floor and it's pretty much the DNS systems.  Doesn't matter what that is, it's just the last thing that you could even remotely call the internet without it being isolated network.  Basically I'm not a netowk expert but this is pretty much where everything starts as Its the first protocol that connects EVERYTHING data.  From there on up to what you type into the address bar and what you see is infinitely expansive over time.  So sure, more distance from the surface to the origin, but there is still a set parameters. 

I'm not gonna get into the cardinals and aleph-null about the amount of infinite.  Just understand there is a bottom and a surface and you can only see the surface from your web browser.

Edited by dem beats

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

I wonder how long that dark web has been around...Back in my computer days "XP erra".I did play with with a few ip scanners and such I did come acrross a few odd looking things..But I was in the learning process at the time so I wasnt sure what I was looking at..I thought about that when I read your post Matt about the deep ocean waters..I just wonder if thats what I was looking at? 

What you are calling the dark web today was the surface a long time ago.  Everything built up from the 3rd layer, AKA the DNS.

6 minutes ago, dem beats said:

What you are calling the dark web today was the surface a long time ago.  Everything built up from the 3rd layer, AKA the DNS.

So 255.255.255.0 is the bottom?

Is that were everything else branches off from?

54 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Let's go Vikings!!

No lets dont go Vikings...Lets go Titians!!

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

They are playing a game?

I think the titans got put out of the chance to go to the super bowl didnt they?I really dont keep up with football

So whats yall's plans for MLK day? Anybody cooking out,camping, or boating? I belive i'm gonna fire the grill up i guess not sure what yet to put on it, if it aint to cold of course ..Suppose to snow again here shawn,hows yall's weather up there?

I am looking out my hotel window at the ocean.  Snowy in MN of course since I am not there.

1 minute ago, ///M5 said:

I am looking out my hotel window at the ocean.  Snowy in MN of course since I am not there.

Sean, I think that was a haiku!

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

They are calling for 2" of snow here....Thats a blizzard in Tennessee...There will be no bread,milk or water in the stores when I get home..I am in South Nashville at the moment..

All my shit came in for my little project today.  The cheap Chinese stuff I bought is definitively Chinese, but damn, I can't complain on the price.  The only thing I have beef with is the in-wall speakers I bought from MCM.  I figured I could unscrew the speakers from the in-wall mount and just mount them to the enclosure, but no, they use the entire mount as the actual speaker frame.