Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

All my shit came in for my little project today.  The cheap Chinese stuff I bought is definitively Chinese, but damn, I can't complain on the price.  The only thing I have beef with is the in-wall speakers I bought from MCM.  I figured I could unscrew the speakers from the in-wall mount and just mount them to the enclosure, but no, they use the entire mount as the actual speaker frame.

What all does your project consists of? Home theater?

Another tiny forum upgrade/update.

2 hours ago, simon adams said:

Hey
Simon Adams, here, I am designed to provide enthusiasts with comprehensive recommendations and ‘how-to’ advice. I am happy to solve your problem in my answer. 
Best Regards

I didn't know this was car audio related..

I almost thought you was a spammer..

It is.  It was "designed" to spam

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

It is.  It was "designed" to spam

Thought so......You was the spamanatior? I was waiting for somebody to tear his tail up..lol

I make this riff on Cesar salad where I gratin scallops, and when I take it out of the over I let the cast iron carry over finish the cooking.  Let it sit for a while and then I toss hand torn dark green what otherwise looks like romaine with the gratin in the cast.  Cold greens, the get wilder, it it with finishing salt and black pepper and squeeze a lemon wedge on in.

That's balls deep friends.   I'm sure you could use some other greens too.  Maybe even a kale that doesn't need crazy amount of cooking.  

25 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I make this riff on Cesar salad where I gratin scallops, and when I take it out of the over I let the cast iron carry over finish the cooking.  Let it sit for a while and then I toss hand torn dark green what otherwise looks like romaine with the gratin in the cast.  Cold greens, the get wilder, it it with finishing salt and black pepper and squeeze a lemon wedge on in.

That's balls deep friends.   I'm sure you could use some other greens too.  Maybe even a kale that doesn't need crazy amount of cooking.  

I never really got into scallops,but I can eat pounds of grilled shrimp..Never really had the chance to try good scallops..

50 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Picked up some shrimp for tomorrow

Mmmmmmm.....How you gonna do it?

58 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Mmmmmmm.....How you gonna do it?

Unsure.  Big brown fuckers. I'm amped

Two more nights of falling asleep to ocean waves.  Then hopefully SNOW

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Two more nights of falling asleep to ocean waves.  Then hopefully SNOW

Lucky!!

One more night of sleep without the kiddo. Last night I had a few too many and didn't sleep well. Can't be doing that shit! Sleep is too important!

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

Unsure.  Big brown fuckers. I'm amped

Sooooo.......How did the shrimp go?

After you done brung shrip up I'm getting me some tomorrow I guess..You got me craving them would have today but I got stuck in Franklin,Tn all damn day with the women friend...Horrible experience 

3 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Sooooo.......How did the shrimp go?

After you done brung shrip up I'm getting me some tomorrow I guess..You got me craving them would have today but I got stuck in Franklin,Tn all damn day with the women friend...Horrible experience 

Imma cook them soon.

So excited.

14 hours ago, dem beats said:

Imma cook them soon.

So excited.

I am too just to hear the results...:)

I think I'm gonna do some grilled with lemon and butter...Thats what I always do..I need to venture out and try something different though..I have kinda been on a garlic kick here lately..Never made garlic ones though might try half and half idk..But now after thinking about shrimps I am going to have to have some very shortly..Roads are good and clear now so I can hit the grocery store up..

6 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I am too just to hear the results...:)

I think I'm gonna do some grilled with lemon and butter...Thats what I always do..I need to venture out and try something different though..I have kinda been on a garlic kick here lately..Never made garlic ones though might try half and half idk..But now after thinking about shrimps I am going to have to have some very shortly..Roads are good and clear now so I can hit the grocery store up..

I went for a creme sauce.  Soaked up the juice with some bread.

46 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I went for a creme sauce.  Soaked up the juice with some bread.

I guess the damn shrimp boat sunk :( The grocery store I stopped at just had bags of frozen itty bitty ones...I passed on them for now I will check wal-mart tomorrow and see what they have I guess..We just aint got a real selection for fresh seafood around here..I did get a big fat pack of pork chops,will probably wait till tomorrow on those..Looks like pizza tonight..

Bags of bitty ones and walmart don't sound like nice options :(

19 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Bags of bitty ones and walmart don't sound like nice options :(

They actually sale bags of them now at the dollar store..crazy..

We are suppose to be getting a publix and target in the next town over..lol

Where I am now we have a wal-mart,foodlion,and sav-a-lot thats it for groceries..Well there is a little mom and pop grocery store that I love their meats,but everything else is like shopping at sav-a-lot..I used to get london broils there when I was on my beef jerky kick..

on a plane again....at least i am going home

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

on a plane again....at least i am going home

Have a safe trip...I assume you are probably home now already

Well shit Sean.  Came home for the thaw.

:-(

Edited by dem beats