Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

18 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You said double, I used the culinary (ie Italian) definition which is a double portafilter.  2 of my doubles and most people can feel their hair grow.

I'm looking to do cornrows in my back hair baby!

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Did you cry, or are you soulless?

:lol:

So, for giggles I splashed that old titebond 3 on the joints of the canvas frame I put together.  No clamps, just the pressure from  the hotdog down a hallway "miter" or whatever you call those kind of joints.  One brass brad into the grain to get a little more pressure.

I cannot pull it apart.  The wood was going to break first.

Hooray for old AF glue!

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

I am ~280 at the moment.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine

I should be super ok.  

I don't know if you ever heard of it or not but we have a lemon lime type soft drink down here called Sun-Drop..It has 118mg of caffeine in a 20oz bottle it is as popular as Coca Cola here..I know alot of people I have talked to that lives up north has never heard of it.I drank about 3 of them a day most of the time

1 minute ago, mikel7829 said:

I don't know if you ever heard of it or not but we have a lemon lime type soft drink down here called Sun-Drop..It ha 118mg of caffeine in a 20oz bottle it is as popular as Coca Cola here..I know alot of people I have talked to that lives up north has never heard of it

This is pretty much the only canned carbonated stimulant I drink now.  Knock back a pair of these for a good day of work, 4-6 a day if it's a sale weekend.

16 hour days can get to a man.

5 minutes ago, dem beats said:

This is pretty much the only canned carbonated stimulant I drink now.  Knock back a pair of these for a good day of work, 4-6 a day if it's a sale weekend.

16 hour days can get to a man.

I drink some John Wayne type coffee,usually chug about a half of pot.And most of the time I will chug a Sun-Drop and a couple of BC powders,and I am ready to go.. For a couple of hours anyway then I get sleepy about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon.lol

I'm off almost all of the go fast juice now.  

That's why I want an easy way to get coffee in me.  Only got 4 hours last night as I had to get up early for a courier, then couldn't fall back asleep.  I am worthless today, can't find the energy to watch TV and cant fall asleep. 

5 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm off almost all of the go fast juice now.  

That's why I want an easy way to get coffee in me.  Only got 4 hours last night as I had to get up early for a courier, then couldn't fall back asleep.  I am worthless today, can't find the energy to watch TV and cant fall asleep. 

I was up and down a raggedy ladder all day that I exceeded the max weight limit by 50lbs and had to step on the top rung at that.Don't know why I didn't leave and get the appropriate ladder for the job...Guess if I would have ate some concrete head first I would have wish I did.

1 minute ago, mikel7829 said:

I was up and down a raggedy ladder all day that I exceeded the max weight limit by 50lbs and had to step on the top rung at that.Don't know why I didn't leave and get the appropriate ladder for the job...Guess if I would have ate some concrete head first I would have wish I did.

Safety is only for those who want to keep workin'.

17 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Safety is only for those who want to keep workin'.

He he..:D

It is suppose to be 73 degrees here Thursday! This is crazy!! Tennessee weather for you and a chance of snow Friday night ..lol

And everybody around here wonders why everybody gets so sick.

@mikel7829

Already got karma biting at me for talking shit about safety.  Just as I was sliding one of these pipe clamps, the other one fell on my foot.

I was prepared though and had my safety sandals on.  Birkenstock Arizona keratin toe.  One of the best multi layer composite materials ever, and it's self healing.  Had a nice woolen insulative layer too.

Safe-t first!

Edited by dem beats

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

I don't know if you ever heard of it or not but we have a lemon lime type soft drink down here called Sun-Drop..It has 118mg of caffeine in a 20oz bottle it is as popular as Coca Cola here..I know alot of people I have talked to that lives up north has never heard of it.I drank about 3 of them a day most of the time

3 of my doubles have 400mg or so.

I have the same safety shoes.  Never fail.  Hot oil is fun on them too!

I only drink carbonated water, coffee, wine & beer.  Once in a blue moon juice or a smoothie.  And yes, if I eat garbage I package it with a coke.

I have yet to drop anything on my toe since I been wearing steel toes..Guarantee you if I didn't have them on one day I would.I invested in a pair of Timberland Pro's sukers cost me like $180.00 but it would be worth it if I dropped something heavy on it..I have heard horror stories about people wearing steel toes and get their toes cut off from the steel toes.Supposedly they would have been better of if they didn't have them on idk.Makes my foot hurt just thinking about it.

WOO HOO!

More treasure.  Couple air tight vinyl packs with 200 German 7.62x51 boat tail noise makers.

:D

Pewpewpew

20 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

3 of my doubles have 400mg or so.

How much fl oz? I have never done the fresh ground coffee much.Actually I don't think I ever.I have a Kureg thing and a Mr. Coffee digital coffee pot its probably the best one I ever had...That Keurig is a pain in the rear if you dont do everything in the precise order it want work and you have to re-start it..Its like playing that Simion Says game we all probably had when we was a kid..I find myself wishing I had a script for blood pressure meds while trying to fix a cup of coffee with the Kuerig.:(

24 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

How much fl oz? I have never done the fresh ground coffee much.Actually I don't think I ever.I have a Kureg thing and a Mr. Coffee digital coffee pot its probably the best one I ever had...That Keurig is a pain in the rear if you dont do everything in the precise order it want work and you have to re-start it..Its like playing that Simion Says game we all probably had when we was a kid..I find myself wishing I had a script for blood pressure meds while trying to fix a cup of coffee with the Kuerig.:(

A double is 2 oz.  Single is 1oz.  Okay, not exact 30/28ths of an ounce.  64mg per oz pretty much.

25 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Both Keurig and Mr. Coffee machines make pizzle.

If that is my choice, I will forego caffeine.  That however isn't hard for me.  It doesn't actually do anything to me so if I don't have it, it isn't a big deal.