Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

More rain!! It has rained so much here in Tennessee lately..It's like a swamp around these parts.

Something something drain the swamp.

23 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Something something drain the swamp.

The other day we got a service van stuck with a trailer and it had a 5 ton unit on it also..Then we got the 4×4 stuck too that we was going to try to pull it out with.lol

3 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

The other day we got a service van stuck with a trailer and it had a 5 ton unit on it also..Then we got the 4×4 stuck too that we was going to try to pull it out with.lol

I believe they wrote a country song about something like this...

3 hours ago, nigel said:

Lol...

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

I cannot even.

Oh, did I say that out loud? 

I meant Carpe Diem.

Honestly don't know how the fuck you can handle being off work that long. Speaking of work, I am back working at my brothers shop. Was good to have a break from him for a few months atleast, after 12 years. 

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

I meant Carpe Diem.

Honestly don't know how the fuck you can handle being off work that long. Speaking of work, I am back working at my brothers shop. Was good to have a break from him for a few months atleast, after 12 years. 

Tatts?

On 2/14/2018 at 1:22 PM, mikel7829 said:

I am usually in Nashville atleast 3 times a week.Next time I get a chance or think about it I will snap some pics of how it is now its a mess..Kinda of pretty at night but its a disaster for traffic and violent  crimes its getting real real bad.

I stayed downtown for about a week last year. I walked everywhere (or bicycled) and always felt safe. I thought it was a pretty nice city!

13 hours ago, nigel said:

Add a train, some whiskey, and girl that left him and yep

Riding to Grand Marais to spend the night tonight.  Trails are in great shape up here

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Riding to Grand Marais to spend the night tonight.  Trails are in great shape up here

Super jelly here. Have a blast mang!!

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I meant Carpe Diem.

It isn't exactly fun...

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Have fun and be safe.

4 hours ago, MKader17 said:

I stayed downtown for about a week last year. I walked everywhere (or bicycled) and always felt safe. I thought it was a pretty nice city!

Downtown has cleaned up a bit,but everywhere else is getting pretty horrible.Just like everywhere more population,more drama.

http://wkrn.com/category/news/crimetracker/

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Hows the strep,feel any better?

Well motor in my whirlpool is shot..For sure shot after I got ahold of it..lol Seriously though the poles in the stator was ate up,rotor didnt look to awful..I figured the windings would be the culprit,but to behold just died of old age I guess.The motor would start with a good spin, the wear on the poles/slots from the slator obviously would not let it produce enough magnetic force to attract the pole of the rotor.my first guess was the starting windings,but my luck it was the darn pole/slot in the stator.I could have fixed the start winding but I cant add to the pole/slot in the stator.This is why washing machines should be 3 phase

Hey Jared snapped some pictures today for ya..Remember my camera on my phone is garbage so probably not the best quality..Was in the area earlier..

0218180958a.jpg

0218180958b.jpg

0218181243.jpg

0218180958.jpg

0218181243a.jpg

People pay me to take their picture.  I should figure out how to upload some to here....

17 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Well motor in my whirlpool is shot..For sure shot after I got ahold of it..lol Seriously though the poles in the stator was ate up,rotor didnt look to awful..I figured the windings would be the culprit,but to behold just died of old age I guess.The motor would start with a good spin, the wear on the poles/slots from the slator obviously would not let it produce enough magnetic force to attract the pole of the rotor.my first guess was the starting windings,but my luck it was the darn pole/slot in the stator.I could have fixed the start winding but I cant add to the pole/slot in the stator.This is why washing machines should be 3 phase

Good to hear you got it diagnosed.  The repairclinic.com I linked usually has good prices.  The even better thing is if you are unaware of the actual part number they will give it to you based on the model.  Also will tell you if there is an updated part available. They usually also have a picture of the part to verify.  I generally start there to find the part number even if I buy it off Amazon or somewhere else cheaper.

On 2/17/2018 at 8:13 AM, dem beats said:

It isn't exactly fun...

Get any further on your enclosures? :D

2 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Hey Jared snapped some pictures today for ya..Remember my camera on my phone is garbage so probably not the best quality..Was in the area earlier..

Thanks dude!  As heavy metal as I am, seeing the Friday night Opry is still on my bucket list. :)

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

People pay me to take their picture.  I should figure out how to upload some to here....

No sure if you have an fb account. I just have a private folder on there I upload to and then copy and paste.

No need to flame me if you hate fb.  I personally would probably not get on there either other then I conduct over half of my advertising and business on there.  Second most searched site after Google,  according to my web designer anyway.

Running on fumes today.  Thankfully most of what I have to do is premeditated. Tax season is a motherfucker, everybody be MC Hammer rich and shit.  Either the job makes me its bitch or I make it mine. I choose the latter. 

23 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Good to hear you got it diagnosed.  The repairclinic.com I linked usually has good prices.  The even better thing is if you are unaware of the actual part number they will give it to you based on the model.  Also will tell you if there is an updated part available. They usually also have a picture of the part to verify.  I generally start there to find the part number even if I buy it off Amazon or somewhere else cheaper.

I called a buddy that is actually in the appliance repair business..He believes he has one and said he would give me a deal on it too.But I can't get it till monday.If all else fails I found 2 on ebay $28.00 then $35.00 for the other..I will not put much more than that into it..It's a old washer but I like it though.Being that I get dirty as heck sometimes it has always got my clothes good and clean..It agitates like it has a small block chevy in it..lol

57 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Thanks dude!  As heavy metal as I am, seeing the Friday night Opry is still on my bucket list. :)

If you like fishing,camping and such you have to check out the bass pro shop next door at opry mills mall.