Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

19 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

74 degrees out of no where, 2 days after 27 degrees and snow.  WTFmate.

I know bro..Crazy here too! It is 77degrees right now in the middle of February for sure warm for yall up there.lol

I am so happy with this trend in what I call the baseball cut shoulders.  It's a miracle for me buying clothes. Im so excited that when I'm leaned down I can still find clothes and while I'm fat it doesn't look tragic.

Probably due to laser cut fabrics and machine sewing?

I wonder if they could pull it off in a dress shirt.....

Well I have done spent $115 on this washing machine.lol..Buddy of mine that owns a appliance repair shop has sold me everything I need..Used motor for $40 clutch kit for $25 and a used transmission for $50 and guess what? Turns out it is a $5 capacitor that was the problem stupid thing was hidden I never seen it..And I should have known better..Kinda mad at myself my friend offered to look at it for me and help me get it going I should have let him help me.But me being stubborn I insisted on doing it myself lol..On the plus side he did say that it was worth fixing and if he could sale just one model it would be the one I had..

1 minute ago, topgun said:

Yep, blown start cap will do that.   

What threw me off though was the motor worked on spin cycle just fine..I guess on agitate it pulls more amps and needs the extra draw from the capacitor.

If a single phase motor isn't working properly, check the caps right after you check that it's plugged in.   

Well, went and got a vasectomy this afternoon.  And what they say is true, feels like someone kicked me right in the nuts.  Damn.

4 minutes ago, nigel said:

Well, went and got a vasectomy this afternoon.  And what they say is true, feels like someone kicked me right in the nuts.  Damn.

You will be fine. Well worth any discomfort you may have.

Just now, nem said:

You will be fine. Well worth any discomfort you may have.

Oh for sure.  Can't wait to "get back in the saddle" as they say...

32 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I just dunk the eggs in boiling water every night.

Cook em to death.

I read this before the posts above was thoroughly confused.  Then read the other posts.  Still thoroughly confused.

18 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I read this before the posts above was thoroughly confused.  Then read the other posts.  Still thoroughly confused.

Old wives tail that if you soak in hot water it will kill or damage all your sperm.  Some say a hot tub is enough.

There's a brick plant semi local to home.  Heard all men who work production there can't have kids while working.   

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Old wives tail that if you soak in hot water it will kill or damage all your sperm.  Some say a hot tub is enough.

Had a buddy knock his old lady up in the hot tub...  This one is so not true.  Your body actually stores the sperm internally after being produced in the testes, as a measure of protection against temperature changes in the environment (think pre clothing historical evolution)

Worst part in his case, was they had 4 kids already between the two of them (2 each from previous relationships) and had his vasectomy booked that week...

23 minutes ago, nem said:

Looks like a lot of fun. Guessing you have one on order?

7 minutes ago, nigel said:

Looks like a lot of fun. Guessing you have one on order?

Yes, and shipped to your local FFL buddy.

16 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

This should be outlawed!  Look at how dangerous that is!  Everyone is going to die if you buy that!

That is why we buy them now. ;)

1 hour ago, nigel said:

Had a buddy knock his old lady up in the hot tub...  This one is so not true.  Your body actually stores the sperm internally after being produced in the testes, as a measure of protection against temperature changes in the environment (think pre clothing historical evolution)

Worst part in his case, was they had 4 kids already between the two of them (2 each from previous relationships) and had his vasectomy booked that week...

Brutal.

Just brutal.

My massage and stretch was life changing.

I have new hip mobility.   This druid of a massage therapist got into my psoas on the bad hip.  Holy shit.  I cannot describe the bleeding edge of horrible pain and euphoria. 

Nonsense.  That Goggins dude blames being hung up from his psoas, so if it can take down that mutant of a human, I don't feel too bad.

37 minutes ago, nem said:

That is why we buy them now. ;)

Not now, but FOREVER!

And not to get political, but I work with a guy who does nothing but bash Trump and praise Obama.  He tells me how informed he is and how he does his research and knows what to believe.  The day of the Florida shooting, he showed me an article on some website how Trump signed into law a bill that made it easier for metally ill people to buy guns.  Well, being me, I decided to do some homework and there is a lovely site Congress.gov where you can read ANY and EVERY bill, measure, law, etc, ever enacted and brought to fruition.  There are word for word transcripts available.    On this certain bill, there are 21 pages and I've spent the past 3 days reading through the entire thing and well, wouldn't you know it, but the media is not being truthful about this bill in any sort of way.  Hmm.

Also, BTW, I registered to vote last week.  First time ever!