Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

7 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Surprised on the media, lol?

I am not, but I've grown weary of this guy talking about how informed he is and how he knows the truth from bullshit, yet all I hear him spew is everything you hear or read by those with a certain agenda. 

Got the washer going!! Woot!!woot!! Well spent alot of unnecessary money was not the cap was a broke wire inside the insulation ..lol wtf?

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

I am not, but I've grown weary of this guy talking about how informed he is and how he knows the truth from bullshit, yet all I hear him spew is everything you hear or read by those with a certain agenda. 

Get woke.

You are listening to fake news!!!

Edited by dem beats

9 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Why in the fuck do you even let the guy get under your skin. Clearly he is a weak minded lost soul looking for acceptance, that has been Stockholm'ed by the media. Organized religion and politics have banked on people like him since the beginning of time. He is nothing but a puppet.

Perhaps you can wake him up, so he can see the writing on the wall. It is your moral obligation at this point.

Some of my favorite lines...

"cool story bro"

You're entitled to your opinion (even if its wrong)"

"Oh you got gas-lighted by that media again, does this happen often?" 

I just made the last one up, but will probably get him googling and feeling pretty stupid.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:18 AM, dem beats said:

I am envious of the ability to simply get a tattoo done.

Looks awesome man.  

I call it pain therapy. It clears the mind and feels like a rebirth. 

Whenever you are ready Matt, just come visit. I will ink you up!!

On 2/20/2018 at 9:22 AM, dem beats said:

I do like the choice of hot pink for the rubber bands and anadised finish.  Do you notice that younger people like that it looks more modern, and some people want you to use the oldest rustiest looking machine?

Most people are not as detail oriented as us guys. Especially the 'me' generation. Not to mention most are super hyper focused on checking out everything they read to check on google, opposed to taking in the environment on their own recognizance. 

The guys that are though, ask lots of questions.

I also tatt with hot pink gloves. Only because they are the only ones I am not allergic to.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:32 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

I haven't decided if I want to just sleeve the whole right arm, or do a mirror on the left.

I have always envisioned a mirrored totem on the other side, since drawing the first guy. One that's outlined and powder shaded though. Shaded to approximately the same weight to the eyes, would be a cool balance. :)

1 minute ago, ///M5 said:

Right, allergic.  We know better. :gay:

The proceeds support the boobies!!

2 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I have always envisioned a mirrored totem on the other side, since drawing the first guy. One that's outlined and powder shaded though. Shaded to approximately the same weight to the eyes, would be a cool balance. :)

Can you show me an example of what you mean?

Just now, Aaron Clinton said:

Can you show me an example of what you mean?

I could probably find one...

3 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I could probably find one...

Just the style you are referring to, doesn't have to be a totem.

8 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Just the style you are referring to, doesn't have to be a totem.

Image result for totem pole tattoo
From a few feet away they would have the same weight and shape to the eye, and be aesthetically pleasing. Up close the same, but different!

10 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I tell people like that if the time comes you have 2 options, stand with me or across from me.

We have morons at work who want to have an active shooter drill and they know nothing more than what they were taught in some bullshit training class.

I offer to be the shooter if I can use rubber bullets.

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:
Image result for totem pole tattoo
From a few feet away they would have the same weight and shape to the eye, and be aesthetically pleasing. Up close the same, but different!

Ahh yes, a lot of detailed shading.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Ahh yes, a lot of detailed shading.

Kinda detailed, but not. Would shot for simpler than that example. Bold lines, with solid black in a few area's and some simple edge shading. keep it very two tone. We would want lots of skin breaks (negative space) to match the weight of the other guy. So three tone, if you count the skin. lol

This is a good example of one I did, that gives reference to the weight I would shot for. Note the thin inner lines on the skull and leafs, That gives depth to the line work... would be about the only othe detail that could give one more element, but keep it clean and simple.

Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: one or more people

These are one's I did that are very powder shaded and detailed. I would not go that far, so these are reference of what we are NOT after. Image may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: one or more people

I spent Tuesday driving to home-improvement and tile stores.  Finally decided on the flavor of stone and tile for my shower, and pulled the trigger! Should be here by the end of the month.

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I call it pain therapy. It clears the mind and feels like a rebirth. 

Whenever you are ready Matt, just come visit. I will ink you up!!

I really need to.

14 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I really need to.

Is rated one of the top 10 places to visit in the country.  We have the worlds largest natural Hot Springs pool among a ton of other cool shit.

Jordan is the only other person that has ever take me up on that offer. I sleeved his one arm when he got here. :D

20 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Is rated one of the top 10 places to visit in the country.  We have the worlds largest natural Hot Springs pool among a ton of other cool shit.

Jordan is the only other person that has ever take me up on that offer. I sleeved his one arm when he got here. :D

Jordan???

Someone has had tee many martoonies.

They went and legalized the devil's cabbage and your brain melted!

We will eventually make it to CO and hit the slopes and get you to do some work. ;)

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Jordan???

Someone has had tee many martoonies.

They went and legalized the devil's cabbage and your brain melted!

Jordan=Godsmack

Dont think he has been on here much in the last couple years. Although I talked to him yesterday in fact. Lol

I am this warped naturally, although I enjoy the lettuce from time to time.

29 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

We will eventually make it to CO and hit the slopes and get you to do some work. ;)

If nothing else, I would love to do a tattoo tour once the kid heads to college. So might end up there. :)

I'm completely confused.  I thought you had done Aaron's sleeve!

Hahahha

Your right, it feels like forever since Jordan has been here.  I'm a dummy sometimes!  

Finally getting rid of this sectional..Couch and loveseat on the way! New end tables and coffee table too.