Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

If nothing else, I would love to do a tattoo tour once the kid heads to college. So might end up there. :)

We have the space, food, and drink if you come through. :)

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Jordan's doing good. He just got fired for calling a customer a dumb cunt, otherwise good.

Damnit kid.

I should probably come visit J.  CO is about the only state I would move to for work that isn't MN.

Awhile back I let direct tv go..Got tired of there B.S. hidden charges..$49.99 somehow turned into $100.00+ a month..Well anyway changed my mind and now decided to go back and just paided some crap they said I owed it came up to over $300..I start asking wtf was that for?..they say yada yada yada is all I heard finally I am like ok.. it's almost worth the money just to get off the phone with the idiot I am talking to.Well they tell me they will call it even if I pay $168.72 so I pay that and then my phone goes dead and of course loose connection with the agent..Call back sit on hold for another hour and a new agent comes on I ask about service and they say I still owe $306 and there is no record of me just paying anything wtf? It came off my card.Maybe I should have just went with dish.

Anybody have direct and have dealt with this type of B.S.?

13 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Why in the fuck do you even let the guy get under your skin. Clearly he is a weak minded lost soul looking for acceptance, that has been Stockholm'ed by the media. Organized religion and politics have banked on people like him since the beginning of time. He is nothing but a puppet.

Perhaps you can wake him up, so he can see the writing on the wall. It is your moral obligation at this point.

Some of my favorite lines...

"cool story bro"

You're entitled to your opinion (even if its wrong)"

"Oh you got gas-lighted by that media again, does this happen often?" 

I just made the last one up, but will probably get him googling and feeling pretty stupid.

Don't get it twisted.  He does not get under my skin. I actually like him aside from his political stance.  I just had to throw a knockout punch because he kept jabbing.  He thanked me today for setting him straight.

13 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Why in the fuck do you even let the guy get under your skin. Clearly he is a weak minded lost soul looking for acceptance, that has been Stockholm'ed by the media. Organized religion and politics have banked on people like him since the beginning of time. He is nothing but a puppet.

Perhaps you can wake him up, so he can see the writing on the wall. It is your moral obligation at this point.

Some of my favorite lines...

"cool story bro"

You're entitled to your opinion (even if its wrong)"

"Oh you got gas-lighted by that media again, does this happen often?" 

I just made the last one up, but will probably get him googling and feeling pretty stupid.

Don't get it twisted.  He does not get under my skin. I actually like him aside from his political stance.  I just had to throw a knockout punch because he kept jabbing.  He thanked me today for setting him straight.

Jordan's been on here  now and then.  At least several times in the past 6 months.

And the ink photos are AWESOME!  I've been wanting to get some more, but . . . .

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Yeah, don't mind me. I just like to rant. 

Pretty sure you are one of the most level headed guys I know, atleast you come off that way. :)

Jordan's been on here  now and then.  At least several times in the past 6 months.

I have seen him on here a time or two in the past few months probably.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I should probably come visit J.  CO is about the only state I would move to for work that isn't MN.

Is beautiful country, although I imagine Minnesota is also.

And the ink photos are AWESOME!  I've been wanting to get some more, but . . . .

Thanks!  But what, can't afford it? Come visit and I will tatt you for free. I've been doing it a while, and I'm pretty efficient.  In other words doesn't have to be something small.  :) 

I have something I wanted to get done for years, but my brother had a similar one done on part of his body, and now my plan for that is ruined. 

I've been trying to come up with something for the past two years to make it work.

16 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I have something I wanted to get done for years, but my brother had a similar one done on part of his body, and now my plan for that is ruined. 

Sounds like something a brother would do.   Haha 

16 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I've been trying to come up with something for the past two years to make it work.

What do you have in mind?

45 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I almost took a job over your way..Well in Salt Lake City.

10 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

I almost took a job over your way..Well in Salt Lake City.

Very beautiful area over there. They have the Wasatch mountian range.

8 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

What do you have in mind?

I want a biomechanical type sleeve on my right arm, reminiscent of the Terminator arm, but with gears and levers.  

My brother had some shit done on his chest similar to this, so it kinda killed it for me.  I'll see if I can get a pic of his.

10 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

My front yard this morning...before I used the leaf blower to clear the not enough snow.

q8YbOkA.jpg

11 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

But you two could be Twinkies!

Ohsocute!

12 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Thanks!  But what, can't afford it? Come visit and I will tatt you for free. I've been doing it a while, and I'm pretty efficient.  In other words doesn't have to be something small.  :) 

The affordability thing is huge.  I have multiple things i want done, but can't seem to come up with a logical reason to spend the dough on it.  With 3 kids, spending money on ink just can't be a priority at this point in my life.