Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

18 minutes ago, Adrian_D said:

Larry is awesome.  Not sure if you looked at his other videos, but he can actually control a real machine.  Little fucker is nuts.

Looks like he is 40, only 23 as well.  Lol

OMG, Chad is either a really effective troll or the most confused person I have ever seen post on a forum.

Poor kid.  Was convinced it was troll central, but now am not.  Figured it wasn't his car, but something to make us all laugh and then have him poke idiot statements about how it is.  After his last couple posts I am not sure he is a troll anymore.

Although my first guess is usually the right one.

My intuition is that he is a very prideful person, in the wrong way.  Whom is very naïve but lusts the knowledge.

My first statement is based on me getting him to willingly admit it sounded better before hand.  The second is based on my own experience. :)

On 11/29/2017 at 7:50 PM, ///M5 said:

When?  I will be in Germany in May.

Don't know. The Renault BBQ is in late May. 

On 11/30/2017 at 5:15 PM, mrray13 said:

Nice to see the Hop still Hopping..

Quick, hide the drugs! 

On 12/1/2017 at 3:05 PM, j-roadtatts said:

Is the LS1 swap still popular? That would make a tasty treat.

Of course! LS swap everything! 

On 12/1/2017 at 5:39 PM, ///M5 said:

Actually all modern motors will take boost rather easily.  The Ecoboost takes more really well.  The new 4s that both GM & Ford have are also on par or even ahead of the Germans in many ways.  If they would just now make their interiors on par I could be rid of the German expense.

Some tuners ranted about the modern turbo engines being optimized for tons of midrange torque (at least on German land barges). Which doesn't make them so great for tuning. 

On 1/13/2018 at 5:01 AM, ///M5 said:

If they haven't been washed (ie fresh ones) you can leave them on the counter for 3 weeks.  They are also fine well past their expiration date if they are uncracked.   Ones that are way old or paste due I don't eat raw, but fresh ones of course I do.  Runny yolk ftmfw.

Soft boiled eggs, soft fried eggs, do dreamy, so silky smooth

On 1/29/2018 at 3:15 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

My Orphan 8 is still in use daily for the small 2.1 set up I have at the house.

Hah, my XXX has been in use for longer :D 

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Larry is awesome.  Not sure if you looked at his other videos, but he can actually control a real machine.  Little fucker is nuts.

Yeah, the motorcycle scene from that video is a dead giveaway. 

We sent it pretty good a couple weekends ago: 

That's my Jeep, commentary is to make fun of the other Jeeps in the club who tried it the evening before on 36 inch tires and couldn't make it. 

The rest of the Jeep club took off on the trail while I was towing an XJ to the meet-up point. So we took the sleigh, a tire tube, some alcohol and spent almost a full day having fun. 

On 2/26/2018 at 10:28 AM, dem beats said:

Love it when you get release on the first date.  Keeper!

We are hoping my man! My million dollar arm is feeling like its going to fall of as of late. :D

On 2/27/2018 at 10:42 PM, dem beats said:

Other people need food, I just eat pussy.

Sometimes, I make granola and put it on yogurt.

I suppose if I wanted to relive some childhood sweet stuff maybe the generic bag of captain crunch.  Pitch your flavor.

Love me some pink doughnut first thing in the morning!! The filling has a little extra tang!! :D

On 2/28/2018 at 7:17 AM, ///M5 said:

I've had maybe 2 bowls of cereal in the past year.  One of them was frosted mini-wheats.

The only cereal I touch other than granola.

On 2/27/2018 at 9:26 PM, mikel7829 said:

What's yall guys favorite breakfast ceral?

On 2/28/2018 at 9:14 PM, Tirefryr said:

The only thing I know is the back window is different.  Don't ask how I know this.

But the suspense in killing me... :huh2:

On 3/1/2018 at 5:36 AM, Tirefryr said:

18 hours yesterday. . . . .  I don't feel like working today.

What are doing for work now? If you don't mind me asking.

32 minutes ago, Adrian_D said:

That's my Jeep, commentary is to make fun of the other Jeeps in the club who tried it the evening before on 36 inch tires and couldn't make it. 

The rest of the Jeep club took off on the trail while I was towing an XJ to the meet-up point. So we took the sleigh, a tire tube, some alcohol and spent almost a full day having fun. 

Awesome vid of the fun!! Beautiful country also. Thanks for posting. :)

Sitting at Tire Rack ATM talking with a guy with a supercharged 2007 Miata that has earned the nickname PK (Porsche Killer).  He's got 13 sets of wheels he's getting new rubber on.    Fucking crazy!

19 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Aaron yall guys have a big storm fixing to come up that way I think..

Yes, highwinds that knocked out power and shut down the government.  DC and Baltimore.

3 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

Love the turbo whistle.

27 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Sitting at Tire Rack ATM talking with a guy with a supercharged 2007 Miata that has earned the nickname PK (Porsche Killer).  He's got 13 sets of wheels he's getting new rubber on.    Fucking crazy!

Vlad and Adrian will make sure I have a Miata at some point in my future.