Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Sitting at Tire Rack ATM talking with a guy with a supercharged 2007 Miata that has earned the nickname PK (Porsche Killer).  He's got 13 sets of wheels he's getting new rubber on.    Fucking crazy!

That's intense.  Why so many wheels?

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Dude must have a wheel fetish..Nascar probably dont even have that many in the pit..lol

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Not sure.  He probably buys all his rubber at once I'm guessing.  He runs the One Lap events around the country and offered to let me drive when he comes back to the Tire Rack event.

On a side note, I am NEVER having those fuckers install my tires again.  The last time I was there, I picked up my snows for the Mazda and it took them 2 hours just to get my wheels and tires for me to pickup.  They were already mounted and balanced, but I had to wait for people ahead of me who were actually getting installs done there.  I went again today because I had a half day but ended up sitting there for over 3 hours.  It was completely absurd!

38 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

On a side note, I am NEVER having those fuckers install my tires again.  The last time I was there, I picked up my snows for the Mazda and it took them 2 hours just to get my wheels and tires for me to pickup.  They were already mounted and balanced, but I had to wait for people ahead of me who were actually getting installs done there.  I went again today because I had a half day but ended up sitting there for over 3 hours.  It was completely absurd!

I don't understand how tires stores became so busy.   Oh yeah I Do, short fucking sidewalls on fucked hard suspension. 

Just broke $4k on CL sales for the past year...little less in time actually, but my stock of extra shit is disappearing!!

Was my last Galaxie part.  Kept hanging onto the locker in case I owned another 9" Ford.

Since it is sold I suppose it is time to start shopping for another car that could hold a 9".

Got 315lbs on the bench today for the first time ever.  Moved way faster than expected.  Concentric moved much quicker than my 1st time with 300.

Not bad for being back in the gym less than 6 months after taking a year off, and having a substantial reset in Dec due to 3 weeks off battling a never ending sinus infection.

And I'm old as fauk.

Need to start a cutting cycle.  Too much fun setting new PRs every week though.  Hard to give that up.

But I'm about 5 pounds away from my jeans being uncomfortably tight in the waste.

My standard for acceptable body fat % has always been how my pants/belt fit.  If my jeans still fit and I use the same hole in my belt, I'm good.  When they don't comfortably fit it's time to lose some weight

Going to be in hawtlanta next week. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Impious said:

But I'm about 5 pounds away from my jeans being uncomfortably tight in the waste.

I just popped a good belt it exceeded its capacity I guess..Cheap wal-mart belt,I am going to buy one from the Amish people next time they guarantee it for life.

8 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Going to be in hawtlanta next week. Any suggestions?

Don't.  Lol

Sure there are things to do, but the people are nearly LA bad

10 hours ago, Impious said:

Got 315lbs on the bench today for the first time ever.  Moved way faster than expected.  Concentric moved much quicker than my 1st time with 300.

Not bad for being back in the gym less than 6 months after taking a year off, and having a substantial reset in Dec due to 3 weeks off battling a never ending sinus infection.

And I'm old as fauk.

I can't imagine being off for 6 months and then pushing 300.

You are doing amazing brochacho.

Edited by dem beats

8 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Stone Mountain its south of Chattanooga a little.

Thanks for the suggestion! I like trying to make it out to parks and hike or run trails. That may be a little far, but we'll see!

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Don't.  Lol

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Sure there are things to do, but the people are nearly LA bad

Don't get to choose the location most of the time.

And there are good people everywhere. It may be different but the fun is that we get to see how other people perceive life.

Hey guys, do you think this Sennheiser is worth the money? :ughdunno:No automatic alt text available.

Came home to 7 packages last night. Long behold is my fixtures for my shower! Looks like its time to demo a shower!!! 

30 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

ROFL, sennheiser.

It's on eBay, so I'm thinking it might be a knock off?