Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

5 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Good deal..Alot of people dont take time to do the load calculations and I dont blame you for the shopping around and if you ever do decide to do a mini split for a ad on or shop or anything like that..Check out Daikin they will impress you and I should be able to get you a fairly good deal "my cost"..I am sure you guys have United Refrigeration's up there.All I would have to do is at my local UR tell them what I want and who is picking it up and where.

Thanks dude!  I almost did a mini since we are adding on above the garage.  Instead I over adjusted the amount of vent area to it so I can tailor the needs of the space to the season or system if necessary.  If it needs too much dump into the main space to make it work once all the windows are tight I may need a mini.  Hoping not to!

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Your so so dirty...You dirty old man!!

Damn right.

I'm kidnapping all of you, when I win the lottery, to build my house.

Aaron... You are first.

:D

Sean, your in charge of the details and kitchen design.

The Ryan's and the Mike's can split up and handle the industrial design.

Everyone else brings drugs, girls, and food.

Sean did you watch that Netflix series on extreme homes?

It both motivated me and made me feel deeply sad.

44 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Im in the middle of shameless on netflix..lol

8 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Im in the middle of shameless on netflix..lol

That looks interesting.  Fiction is so hard for me to watch unless it's full of robots, explosions, dragons, hyper violence, or a Kafka esque theme.

15 minutes ago, dem beats said:

That looks interesting.  Fiction is so hard for me to watch unless it's full of robots, explosions, dragons, hyper violence, or a Kafka esque theme.

You have never seen it at all? Man it is hilarious! There is like 7 seasons on netflix and there is new episodes airing on regular tv..I am on season 5 episode 6 Just watch the first couple of episodes and you will probably be hooked..Lots of naked women and partying..lol

9 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

You have never seen it at all? Man it is hilarious! There is like 7 seasons on netflix and there is new episodes airing on regular tv..I am on season 5 episode 6 Just watch the first couple of episodes and you will probably be hooked..Lots of naked women and partying..lol

I'm still on mad men hommie.

37 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm still on mad men hommie.

Whats that? I never seen that one

The first season of Mad Men is maybe the best television that has ever been. Not even my style of drama but it's fantastic.

The only show I even care about now is West World.   I studied Jung and they really go balls deep into the idea of consciousness and the shadows.  Great stuff.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

The first season of Mad Men is maybe the best television that has ever been. Not even my style of drama but it's fantastic.

The only show I even care about now is West World.   I studied Jung and they really go balls deep into the idea of consciousness and the shadows.  Great stuff.

I may check it out..Is it on Netflix?

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Carl Jung is the man!  His readings helped me step through my own shadow.

Bought four more egg maker's to add to my harem.  Will have more eggs then I know what to do with!!

I had to replace the motor in my furnace last winter and the control panel the year before.  Not really much else that could go wrong with it other than if they quit selling the parts. Lol

We had some serious rain yesterday. Several mud slides in the area. 

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

Sean, your in charge of the details and kitchen design.

The Ryan's and the Mike's can split up and handle the industrial design.

Everyone else brings drugs, girls, and food.

I will come tattoo all the honeys!

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

Not yet

25 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I had to replace the motor in my furnace last winter and the control panel the year before.  Not really much else that could go wrong with it other than if they quit selling the parts. Lol

My secondary heat exchanger had died on a 20 yr old 2 stage.  Flawed pos design so I replaced it

3 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

My secondary heat exchanger had died on a 20 yr old 2 stage.  Flawed pos design so I replaced it

Fair enough. Have you ever considered installing radiant heat floors? They have ways to retrofit.

Ive been trolling on demand water heaters lately.  Should of put one in when I replaced the tank one a few years ago. It may just be a necessary after my steamer shower is done.

I've got a Rinani one at work that after we cleaned the ton of mud dobber nests out of works great.  If it was me I'd put one feeding a small tank heater with a recirc loop.  

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Carl Jung is the man!  His readings helped me step through my own shadow.

So did 46&2 and hero theory from Joseph Campbell.

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Bought four more egg maker's to add to my harem.  Will have more eggs then I know what to do with!!

That sounds like a dream come true