Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

47 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

One of said guns. 29542141_769789166552986_5124425114486610678_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=01604bf97ec0bd4bf89736234c487e58&oe=5B2960CF

I don't care for the flashy look, but shit, I love free guns!

Speaking of, I shot the new APX last night.  I love my Berettas!  I was a little concerned since all the striker fired guns I've shot just feel different to me.  It may just be all in my head, but none-the-less. We ran about 200 rounds through the thing, and I just love it.  It's just as smooth as my PX4, but being a full frame and only 9MM, the recoil is better controlled.  Ironically, it weighs less than my PX4 and carries 17 rounds!  Might have to buy a new toy.

3 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I don't care for the flashy look, but shit, I love free guns!

Knowing my dad it is a solid guarantee they were the items selling the very least in his store. So you're not alone on the lack of aesthetic appeal I'm sure.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Speaking of, I shot the new APX last night.  I love my Berettas!  I was a little concerned since all the striker fired guns I've shot just feel different to me.  It may just be all in my head, but none-the-less. We ran about 200 rounds through the thing, and I just love it.  It's just as smooth as my PX4, but being a full frame and only 9MM, the recoil is better controlled.  Ironically, it weighs less than my PX4 and carries 17 rounds!  Might have to buy a new toy.

Lucky dawg! Lord could I use some gun powder therapy.

Happy Easter guys!!! I hope everybody has a fun and safe holiday.

So my knee has been killing me. Limping everywhere and I step wrong and I'm in bad pain. I went to a concert last night so I took a preemptive Tylenol 3 and Advil. After 4+ hours of standing in boots my feet hurt but my knee feels great! Still a little tight, but no pain today.!

I raise the plates in honor of his rise from the grave.

46 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

So my knee has been killing me. Limping everywhere and I step wrong and I'm in bad pain. I went to a concert last night so I took a preemptive Tylenol 3 and Advil. After 4+ hours of standing in boots my feet hurt but my knee feels great! Still a little tight, but no pain today.!

The simple act of releasing pain for a bit and anti inflammatory meds can yield crazy results.

It's wild how they determine Easter...The sunday after the first full moon after the equinox.

Sweet 22 there. 

We all need to have a shooting weekend, I can bring lots of fun toys!

I was just told I am going to be a pappy! :woot:

6 minutes ago, nem said:

Sweet 22 there. 

Congratulations grandpa!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, nem said:

Sweet 22 there. 

Congrats!!

Chilling with mine atm. :)

Celebrate the fact He has Risen and the good ole 2nd amendment. 

19 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Congratulations grandpa!!!!!!

Holy shit.  I read that as a dad again.  Almost pooped.

Congrats Neal.

21 hours ago, nem said:

Thanks guys, guess I need to be a cool pap.

Congrats sir.  That is big time news!

On 4/1/2018 at 6:26 PM, nem said:

Thanks guys, guess I need to be a cool pap.

Now you just need to think of what you want to be called?!

My designated name is P-Paw. :)

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

Now you just need to think of what you want to be called?!

My designated name is P-Paw. :)

There is plenty of time to come up with something. :)

4 hours ago, nem said:

There is plenty of time to come up with something. :)

Paw paw nem sounds good as any

Time to bunker down again fellows,strong storms are on the way..It was 80 degrees here this time of the year when it starts to get warm here in the south it can be dangerous..Storms build out of nowhere should be here between 9-11 pm..Last time they missed us they had the tornado chasers at the conference center down the road we got nothing here but about 20 miles south close to my Mom's the got a E-O tornado.. Don't think it's gonna miss this time I am in a somewhat of a tornado breeding area or tornado alley..

So I'm working on some stuff for work and need to purchase some 1/0 power wire, fuse holder and such.

SSA is the first place I found a reducer for 1/0 to 4#. I REALLY want to get an SSA branded fuse holder for this! lol

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

So I'm working on some stuff for work and need to purchase some 1/0 power wire, fuse holder and such.

SSA is the first place I found a reducer for 1/0 to 4#. I REALLY want to get an SSA branded fuse holder for this! lol

Unlabeled fuse holder + SSA decal = cha' ching! ;)

16 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Time to bunker down again fellows,strong storms are on the way..It was 80 degrees here this time of the year when it starts to get warm here in the south it can be dangerous..Storms build out of nowhere should be here between 9-11 pm..Last time they missed us they had the tornado chasers at the conference center down the road we got nothing here but about 20 miles south close to my Mom's the got a E-O tornado.. Don't think it's gonna miss this time I am in a somewhat of a tornado breeding area or tornado alley..

Did you survive? :ughdunno: