Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

6 hours ago, MKader17 said:

So I'm working on some stuff for work and need to purchase some 1/0 power wire, fuse holder and such.

SSA is the first place I found a reducer for 1/0 to 4#. I REALLY want to get an SSA branded fuse holder for this! lol

We just started carrying them again. :)

5 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Did you survive? :ughdunno:

Yep..lol didn't get real bad here..And we are suppose to get snow in a couple of days..It was 80 degrees yesterday..

I am kinda tickled..Last night I was looking through spam mail..I came across one from Sears it said I had $30 in free cash points..I was board so I figured I would see what it was all about..Figured they was a catch but to my surprise this was legit..I figured I needed a new set of Midwest offset sheet metal snips Midwest makes the best in my opinion.But anyway I put them in my cart they were already running a sale original price is $39.99 same set at United Refrigeration goes for $49.99 with my discount..Tools there are always higher priced..Anyway after adding the free cash points and selecting free shipping grand total for me to pay was $0.00! And they have already shipped! So there was no catch..So guys check your emails and if you have not created a account with Sears I would check it out it's free to make a account only takes a minute and I am not talking about a Sears card,just a plain online account..There is nothing I like better then getting free tools.

Saw 30$ in my email today, figured it was spam.  I'll have to look again! 

5 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I am kinda tickled..Last night I was looking through spam mail..I came across one from Sears it said I had $30 in free cash points..I was board so I figured I would see what it was all about..Figured they was a catch but to my surprise this was legit..I figured I needed a new set of Midwest offset sheet metal snips Midwest makes the best in my opinion.But anyway I put them in my cart they were already running a sale original price is $39.99 same set at United Refrigeration goes for $49.99 with my discount..Tools there are always higher priced..Anyway after adding the free cash points and selecting free shipping grand total for me to pay was $0.00! And they have already shipped! So there was no catch..So guys check your emails and if you have not created a account with Sears I would check it out it's free to make a account only takes a minute and I am not talking about a Sears card,just a plain online account..There is nothing I like better then getting free tools.

Thanks!!

I assumed it was spam.  I just ordered myself a Greenlee cable cutter for free.  Didn't have to put in a credit card, clicked apply points and it went from 28$ down to 0$, should be here the 13th.  

3 hours ago, topgun said:

Thanks!!

I assumed it was spam.  I just ordered myself a Greenlee cable cutter for free.  Didn't have to put in a credit card, clicked apply points and it went from 28$ down to 0$, should be here the 13th.  

Cool man!! Nothing like free tools!

3 hours ago, topgun said:

Thanks!!

Mine said it would be here the 12th..I got the tracking number already so probably sooner I would assume it's coming UPS

4 hours ago, topgun said:

Thanks!!

What model #greenlee's?

The 727, supposed to be good for 2/0.

Cool.I almost got the torx bit and torx socket set it's original price is $99.99 but it was on sale for like $24.99 I think.I have a ton of them already figured I could use the snips more.

My date of arrival changed..figured it would..just left IL..says the 7th by the end of the day now.

Went car shopping for my daughter today and came across a 2009 toyota corolla with 62,000 miles. One owner and all service records from day one. The car is as close to new as you can find and garage kept even. Took a little bit, but we got it for $8999.95 out the door with the Fairfield 6 month warranty.

Image may contain: Kendell Munro, smiling, car, sky, tree and outdoor

I forgot to mention they also gave me this ceramic kit for it. Lucky the paint is very clean, so it will get washed and clay bar before applying this.

http://xmdsupplies.com/technicians-choice-xpc3-ceramic-coating-kit/

Nice looking new set of wheels 

4 minutes ago, nem said:

I forgot to mention they also gave me this ceramic kit for it. Lucky the paint is very clean, so it will get washed and clay bar before applying this.

Cool man! Good deal and a dependable car for the kid..Also I bet it gets killer gas mileage as well

1 hour ago, nem said:

I don't know if I would trust that much.  It's fairly cheap and you can't embed ceramic in a polish or detail spray.  I'd venture it's actually an acrylic sealant.  Acrylic is still good;  I actually prefer it to ceramic as it does not bond to the paint on a molecular level like ceramic.

And I have a speed perks reward $5 off at advance on a $20 or more purchace at Advance Auto expires 4/30.I don't plan on using it so if anybody would like it just let me know and I should be able to forward it to ya'll it's just a bar code for them to scan. Hey $5 is $5..

My snips just departed Nashville via UPS so I assume my freebies will be here tomorrow.:D

going to have to see if I can use my old Midwestern luck and get the same deal!

8 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I don't know if I would trust that much.  It's fairly cheap and you can't embed ceramic in a polish or detail spray.  I'd venture it's actually an acrylic sealant.  Acrylic is still good;  I actually prefer it to ceramic as it does not bond to the paint on a molecular level like ceramic.

I did a test piece with the coating and it turned out very nice. I think it will work and give me an idea if I want to really get into the high end ceramic applications.

Ceramic Pro is the best I have seen.

Congrats on the car Neal.  I remember you got her a Vdub Bug before right?

I want y'all guys to read this this is horrible this little boy has been missing for 3 days now..they believe he is still wondering around and he can't speak this is just west of Nashville.His parents went to wake him up for school and he had left in the night he has autism as well.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/search-for-missing-dickson-boy-enters-3rd-day/1104167798#

9 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Congrats on the car Neal.  I remember you got her a Vdub Bug before right?

Yes, I bought her the beetle and loved that car. She just couldn't get the clutch thing in her head.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:10 PM, topgun said:

Nice looking new set of wheels 

Did you get your freebies from Sears? Mine came in today UPS handed it off to my local post office for delivery.

IMG_20180407_183121.jpg

Ordered the brake motive rotors and pads will report after the change