Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Ordered the brake motive rotors and pads will report after the change 

Is those the slot and drilled kinds we was discussing a few days ago?

28 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Is those the slot and drilled kinds we was discussing a few days ago?

Brakemotive brand from the ebay

26 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Brakemotive brand from the ebay

What did you give for the set?

20 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

What did you give for the set?

Just under 200

Just fronts or all?  Generally brakes and bmw are smooth and easy.

20 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I HATE doing drum brakes!! Especially in my drinking days god forbid I didn't take a picture of we're all the springs went or I would be screwed.lol

33 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Just under 200

Not to shabby

19 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I'm guessing all...thats about what those sets run for 4..their usually around $100 a set

On 4/4/2018 at 7:34 PM, topgun said:

Saw 30$ in my email today, figured it was spam.  I'll have to look again! 

Hey also if you look on your available offers under your account you should have on that says $15 free cash points on purchase of $15 or more if you find something $15 you can get it shipped to your local store and it cost $0 again or you can just pay the shipping and get it through the mail.

9 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I HATE doing drum brakes!! Especially in my drinking days god forbid I didn't take a picture of we're all the springs went or I would be screwed.lol

They're too simple to screw up.  Each spring is different, so there's no possible way to put them in the wrong spot, and if you do one wheel at a time, you always have an example on the other side of the vehicle. 

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

All.

Only hitch might be the electronic parking brake.  Not too worried.  Saw videos on how to defeat that too.

I havent worked on a car since the expedition lol

10 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Not to shabby

Less than half the next guys price.  If they last at all it is a good value

...and if they dust less but still stop.  BMW stock brakes are dusty as shit.  Bugs the crap out of me as you clean your damn wheels everyday.

Thinking long and hard on a certified '16 CTS-V.

4 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

...and if they dust less but still stop.  BMW stock brakes are dusty as shit.  Bugs the crap out of me as you clean your damn wheels everyday.

Brother in law has gone through 3 set not and they outlived the cars.  Domestic SUV and full size cars and he said he thought they were amazingly dust free on the ceramics he used.

One of my employees who I still see and lift heavy stuff with also had them on his tuner Saturn Skyline and another car and liked them.

I find the price too good to be true but we shall see.

19 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Thinking long and hard on a certified '16 CTS-V.

Find any deals on a V8 Malibu, err SS?

Well y'all they had a break in the case of that little autism boy,turns out the father confessed to killing him. So he never wondered off they searched for him thinking he was still alive wondering around in the woods..They was a report of someone seen the boy close to the road at night..K-9 dogs was supposedly hot on the kids trail.He was dead the whole time...This guy is a P.O.S ...I hope somebody beats him everyday when he is in prison for the rest of his life.

8 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

They're too simple to screw up.  Each spring is different, so there's no possible way to put them in the wrong spot, and if you do one wheel at a time, you always have an example on the other side of the vehicle. 

They wasn't to simple when in my drinking days..lol  Last set I remember doing  a few years backbwas for my brother in law he kept buying beer I was three sheets to the wind and messed with them things all night lost stuff never got them done that night sobered up  and the next morning had them finished in 20 minutes probably..I don't miss drinking at all..

57 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Well y'all they had a break in the case of that little autism boy,turns out the father confessed to killing him. So he never wondered off they searched for him thinking he was still alive wondering around in the woods..They was a report of someone seen they boy close to the road at night..K-9 dogs was supposedly hot on the kids trail.He was dead the whole time...This guy is a P.O.S ...I hope somebody beats him everyday when he is in prison for the rest of his life.

That mf will spend the rest of his life in protective custody. Otherwise he would get beat to death in the first few months. That shits as bad as being a chomo. Poor kid.

23 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Fuck that dude

I don't see how anybody could do that to a 5 year old autism kid .The kid couldn't even talk so there is no telling what had been going on and he couldn't even tell anybody.Man it's sad

Just now, j-roadtatts said:

That mf will spend the rest of his life in protective custody.  Otherwise he would get beat to death in the first few months.  That shits as bad as being a chomo. Poor kid.

Being beat to death would do him a favor..He needs almost beat to death everyday but kept alive so it can happen over and over..Being beat to death would just put him out of his misery..They will be a guard in there somewhere along the way that will let people get to him protective custody or not.