Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Being beat to death would do him a favor..He needs almost beat to death everyday but kept alive so it can happen over and over..Being beat to death would just put him out of his misery..They will be a guard in there somewhere along the way that will let people get to him protective custody or not.

I knew people who were bad fucking dudes 

If they found a chomo in their circle on in the fringes of the town they inhabited they would duck the dude up and use him as a human outhouse for a weekend drop him off at he hospital and as soon as he was released fuck him up again.  Didn't try to cover it up one bit.  Everyone knew what happened and that was that 

35 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I knew people who were bad fucking dudes 

If they found a chomo in their circle on in the fringes of the town they inhabited they would duck the dude up and use him as a human outhouse for a weekend drop him off at he hospital and as soon as he was released fuck him up again.  Didn't try to cover it up one bit.  Everyone knew what happened and that was that 

That's how it should be..They need to feel the pain they gave others but x10 over and over..not just once,thats to easy for them.

So, I should be getting a chance to participate in Eggfest this year. A fundraiser/competition on BGEs!

11 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Find any deals on a V8 Malibu, err SS?

A blown SS is $45 a CTS-V $57.  No brainer for the difference.  Both collectible in the same way, but the one that is stock and still beastlier will be the better long term own.  I really wish the continental would have come with the GT500 drivetrain.

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

I'm really into the new 550....

Bad

I am basically done with BMW's.

13 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I am basically done with BMW's.

#becausevolvo

But seriously, that is sad to hear as I still love a manual 3 series.

As I say that, I am a bit less "off" on the X3 than I was a couple weeks ago.  Only because if you bought a 2013 with 40-50k on it right now you are looking at $15k.  At that price they are fine, at $30k they are WAY over matched.

The 3/4 series piss me off as they have gotten smaller in the leg room domain which kills them for me.  If not, an M would probably be in my garage soon.  That and of course they lease LIKE SHIT.  CTS-V is as cheap per month as a base 5. :(

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

As I say that, I am a bit less "off" on the X3 than I was a couple weeks ago.  Only because if you bought a 2013 with 40-50k on it right now you are looking at $15k.  At that price they are fine, at $30k they are WAY over matched.

The 3/4 series piss me off as they have gotten smaller in the leg room domain which kills them for me.  If not, an M would probably be in my garage soon.  That and of course they lease LIKE SHIT.  CTS-V is as cheap per month as a base 5. :(

I really like the new 550xi.  And with a few bucks from Dinan it's faster than an M.

M dyno'd WAY higher than it was supposed to.

7 hours ago, dem beats said:

I really like the new 550xi.  And with a few bucks from Dinan it's faster than an M.

Wait?  WTF? New M5 is 2.8 0-60 per C&D.  No way a Dinan 550xi does that does it?  Also under 11sec in the 1/4.  The new AWD is absurd...and has drift mode disabling the front wheels like the E63 allowing me to shop for it.  CTS-V is nowhere near as fast with a better power to weight ratio showing the shit of it's tranny and the limit of 2 wheel propulsion.

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Wait?  WTF? New M5 is 2.8 0-60 per C&D.  No way a Dinan 550xi does that does it?  Also under 11sec in the 1/4.  The new AWD is absurd...and has drift mode disabling the front wheels like the E63 allowing me to shop for it.  CTS-V is nowhere near as fast with a better power to weight ratio showing the shit of it's tranny and the limit of 2 wheel propulsion.

The new dinan kit brings the power to ~610 HP I havnt seen a head to head.  Just someone dropping the numbers in a dinan review.   Either way it's faster than the outgoing M5 minimum.  And it's nice to be inside.

Going to try this ceramic out today on my 4runner hood. Cut, clean, polish, the apply ceramic. Sounds like fun for the day.

Speaking of ceramics, these brakes are heavy.  I dont know if I should install them guys, they might slow me down.

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

Purdy

Bastard.  Don't show me that.  Didn't see if it has drift mode....which is necessary in winter!

Holy shit correcting paint is a lot of work! Spent most of the day doing that and about an hour applying the ceramic. Looks like a sheet of glass and once it is fully cured I will take a picture.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

Someone has a tune for that.

Lol

How many years back...

10 hours ago, nem said:

Holy shit correcting paint is a lot of work! Spent most of the day doing that and about an hour applying the ceramic. Looks like a sheet of glass and once it is fully cured I will take a picture.

Which truck?

2 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Which truck?

On 4/10/2018 at 7:22 AM, dem beats said:

Purdy

OMG that thing is gorgeous! Insane power to weight ratio!!!  

One more thing to lust over in this world. :lol:

I was drooling over the new Acura NSX, until I seen the price tag.  :blink:

On 4/8/2018 at 7:18 PM, MKader17 said:

So, I should be getting a chance to participate in Eggfest this year. A fundraiser/competition on BGEs!

Woot Woot! Is that an event that is near you, or one that requires travel?

About an hour away. Should be a good relaxed time to camp amd meet other Eggheads.