Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Super Jelly. The weather here is just starting to warm up.

All that talk about pressure washers a few weeks ago, and mine shit the bed today. Making nasty noises and foamy oil in the pump case.

22 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Grouting in 3, 2, 1...

Pictures?

So who thinks we are fixing to go to war over this Syria crap?

The problem is that for any sort of leadership to work there has to be consequences employed.  By breaking the 93 treaty there needs to be a response.  Burden of proof that it was truly breached in the first step.  The 2nd would be a mandate of full disclosure dismantling their capability to ever do this again.  If we skip that step then we are really pre-emptive in a shitty way flexing muscle instead of brain.  I don't expect it to work, but the consequences have to fair and defensible and loss of life should be a last resort.

19 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

The problem is that for any sort of leadership to work there has to be consequences employed.  By breaking the 93 treaty there needs to be a response.  Burden of proof that it was truly breached in the first step.  The 2nd would be a mandate of full disclosure dismantling their capability to ever do this again.  If we skip that step then we are really pre-emptive in a shitty way flexing muscle instead of brain.  I don't expect it to work, but the consequences have to fair and defensible and loss of life should be a last resort.

I really really think this is going to trigger a war..I been keeping up with it because where I am at is a HUGE target for a nuclear strike and about 40 miles away is a huge nuclear power plant and then about 100 miles away is a facility that makes the nuclear weapons for the United States.lol ....A good site to look at is Google search "syria mobile news" click on the one that says "news now" it's updated to the minute..it's a time line on everything on Syria and all countries decisions involved..

Your definition of war with that comment is completely different than I took the first one.  Definitely won't go to war like that.

I am definitely ready to be done and back to speaker building. lol

Got these little cuties in the mail yesterday!! :D

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Still need to install the door and button everything up, but here is with the grout and sealer done! woot woot.

Image may contain: indoorImage may contain: people standing and indoorNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: indoorNo automatic alt text available.

Looks awesome! :)

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Your definition of war with that comment is completely different than I took the first one.  Definitely won't go to war like that.

You don't think it would come to that? Even Jimmy Carter is somewhat begging Trump not to strike as the risk for possible nuclear cotastrophe..I am not sure if most people really understand the pissing match going on Russia is now blaming UK for fabrication of the chemical attack done by secrect service to look like it was done by Syria and Russia..It's rediculious.they done it..results of urine samples have done determined that the nerve agent originated from Russia..Trump has got his self in a pickle because now other leaders are waiting to see what he does.."missle man being one of them" if he does nothing will show weakness...and on top of everything this possible strike on syria from Trump is illegal that will start a whole other conflict itself.

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Still need to install the door and button everything up, but here is with the grout and sealer done! woot woot.

Image may contain: indoorImage may contain: people standing and indoorNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: indoorNo automatic alt text available.

Looks good bro!

Looks great!!!

Thanks guys!! :D

Has been a ridiculous amount of man hours. I guessed 70-80hrs when I started,  but I'm probably closer to 130hrs at this point.  Has been one wicked awesome spring work out.  2000+ pounds of material lifted at least six times each.  Did I mention this is on the second floor. :lol:

Just got back from Habitat for Humanity.  They had a Definitive Technology Procinema 800 surround setup they were just getting ready to hook up to a Marantz 7005. I may be going back to see what they priced the procinema at!

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Trump has got his self in a pickle because now other leaders are waiting to see what he does.."missle man being one of them" 

Outside of Korea they aren't waiting, but hoping he doesn't act stupid.

I normally grout with my hands.  That wall bloodied them.

14 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Outside of Korea they aren't waiting, but hoping he doesn't act stupid.

Something is going to happen out of this,I mean something bad man.Russia actually did a demonstration of a launch in the sea to show what they can do..Yes they are way out numbered we are #1 in military force Russia is #2 Syria #33.. But backed in a corner they have the potential to start retaliating nuclear weponry.. It's not going to take much for this to escalate to WW3.. It's coming.