Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well our Waffle House got shot up by a naked guy with a AR-15...4 dead 3 injured..

3 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Well our Waffle House got shot up by a naked guy with a AR-15...4 dead 3 injured..

WTF?

Not cool.  Phone fell out of pocket or bag in MIA.

I felt really really helpless.  If you havent been to MIA finding someone who can understand you and will give you an honest reply is raaaaaaaare.  I got sent to the lost and found incorrectly by >6 people.  So many staff that they cluster and chat.  I really and sincerely wish that it was acceptle to say "I dont know".  

Very cool.  Someone who spoke next to no English and was cleaning found it and brought it to a desk and I'm whole again.

Woot!

I'm not sure but my frantic stress levels may have something to do with getting less than 2 hours of sleep last night again.

I actually had way more fun than expected.  I might do some kind of EDM cruise next time.

Edited by dem beats

Cruising is fun. Glad you enjoyed it Matt. I hope you have some pictures to share.

Time to relive my 6 years of partying in SoBe for the winter music conference and the wine and cheese festival.

Those days are gone but I'm sure I can still embarrass myself.

1 hour ago, nem said:

Cruising is fun. Glad you enjoyed it Matt. I hope you have some pictures to share.

I'm glad you kept saying you loved it.

It was something I was really scared to do.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:58 PM, ///M5 said:

I am not sure I want to.

Super easy for guys like us.

Let go and let a team of less committed people be in charge of everything in your life and you must rely on them for everything.

No problem at all.

Yet the system worked.  I doubt I could go on a cruise without a theme unless I wanted to take drone footage of places I didn't want to actually stay.

Or pound strange.  If I wouldn't have been an idiot and just worn cut up t shirts to a punk cruise I would be about 6 shots deep in STDs.  Its cray.  

Edited by dem beats

"Nice to meet you, I'm Matt, what's your name?"

"I'm in an open marriage. "

"...cool, I'm not going to call you that doe...."

Came home after a week of working 12 hour days (including the weekend) at Shell Ecomarathon (which was a blast) to the AC not working.

Fan won't come on. It sounds like the relay is working, I'm getting 120 to the cap. I think the cap is bad or the motor is bad. Motor isn't warm.

Going to replace the cap in the AM. If that doesn't work I guess I'll call someone.....

No error codes?  I've found that online with an error code it is pretty easy usually to determine the fault.

The condenser fan or main blower?  Usually with a bad cap, you'll hear the motor humming.

22 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Came home after a week of working 12 hour days (including the weekend) at Shell Ecomarathon (which was a blast) to the AC not working.

Fan won't come on. It sounds like the relay is working, I'm getting 120 to the cap. I think the cap is bad or the motor is bad. Motor isn't warm.

Going to replace the cap in the AM. If that doesn't work I guess I'll call someone.....

Do you have 24 volts at the green wire from your thermost? And is this a split or package? You can check your capacitor with a multimeter. First I would check to make sure you have 24 volts "with your thermost on calling for cool" see if you have 24v at the red wire and 24v at the green wire from the thermostat at the unit. But as it warms up in the spring capacitors tend to go out..alot of time they will swell up at the top.Is it swollen any?

Cap wasn't bad. I replaced it this morning. AC man called in. He removed the AC fan, checked it and it was good. Re-installed and the fan started running. The relay started working again. 

Unfortunately, the compressor system is not working correctly now. He checked the levels before he left.

I know (believe) the AC man is a great guy as he is the father of one of our top electrical technicians. I hope I didn't screw up the compressor in the process.

Just now, mikel7829 said:

Do you have 24 volts at the green wire from your thermost? And is this a split or package? You can check your capacitor with a multimeter. First I would check to make sure you have 24 volts "with your thermost on calling for cool" see if you have 24v at the red wire and 24v at the green wire from the thermostat at the unit. But as it warms up in the spring capacitors tend to go out..alot of time they will swell up at the top.Is it swollen any?

Not swollen, had 24v. Odd thing was, I was seeing 120v motor to ground.

Just now, MKader17 said:

What model unit? Could be a shorted winding..some will have a reset for the thermal overload.can you see it good enough to check?

2 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

Because you were only testing one leg.

Is this a split system? If it's a split your "air handler on the inside" that fan motor will need 120v if this is a package unit "everything outside" some run on 240v I am going to assume you do know that it's a 120v motor.

So glad to be home.

Stomach issues and nightmare plane rides.  I hadn't had more than a banana a handful of barmix crackers, and coffee with creme in 2 days.

6 minutes ago, dem beats said:

So glad to be home.

Stomach issues and nightmare plane rides.  I hadn't had more than a banana a handful of barmix crackers, and coffee with creme in 2 days.

Dang bro..Drink some of those ensure type shake drinks..They always make me feel better when I'm sick and can't eat.

10 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Dang bro..Drink some of those ensure type shake drinks..They always make me feel better when I'm sick and can't eat.

I got home drank water until I felt human and then did some stretching.  After getting some meds in me I pile drove some aprigus and chicken breasts slow roasted in a mountain of garlic.  Made a cream sauce from the pan and tossed in some filled pasta.  

About the most dense thing I could stomach that wasn't desert of sugar and fat.  Lol

Edited by dem beats

I need sleep.  Only 5 last night and only a few a night on a shit bed.

Jack slipped and couldn't get up so I've been up since the crack of dawn.  If his nerves and hips dont get better we might have to make some choices.

:-(

Thanks.

Average sleep for the last 7 days is probably about 4 hours and 45 min.