Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Any good places for wiper blades? They are getting crazy pricey from the auto parts store.

Holy shit. I stepped the wrong way or something and if feels like a bone in my foot is broken level of pain.

I'm not bragging but this is nearly vomit inducing levels for someone who has more scar tissue than cartilage .  It feels like I kicked the end of a stick or rebar, right on the bridge of my foot.  

I'm falling apart boys.  Lol

Edited by dem beats

4 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Any good places for wiper blades? They are getting crazy pricey from the auto parts store.

Did you get your a/c going?

7 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Believe it or not the Dollar general store around here carries very BASIC ones here for $5.00 that does the job well..

Any of you guys hear about a broken toe or foot bone, but the foot isn't swollen.  At all?

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Any of you guys hear about a broken toe or foot bone, but the foot isn't swollen.  At all?

Mine doesn't really swell when I break them.  I've broken 4 and one MANY times.  Had a spur that didn't heal right :(

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Mine doesn't really swell when I break them.  I've broken 4 and one MANY times.  Had a spur that didn't heal right :(

I can do calf raises with only reasonable pain but once and a while, if I step just right it's enough to make me light headed and hands shake.  

In to the doc of I see any swelling or its not significantly better tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I'm sorry about the spur.  They are common in my family.  So far I havent broken anything so I feel for you.  I really can't imagine the pain of rebreaking a toe.

I've broken the big toe on my left foot six times and it never swelled once.   I also cracked the cuniform (sp?) once and OMFG did that hurt like a BITCH!

29 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm sorry about the spur.  They are common in my family.  So far I havent broken anything so I feel for you.  I really can't imagine the pain of rebreaking a toe.

It was when I was playing soccer.  Broke it every game and kept playing.  Ended my career eventually.

Well... if it's not better tomorrow... holy crap.. the acute intensity is breathtaking.  Lol

It can hurt like a motherfucker

/\ what a horrible figure of speech

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

/\ what a horrible figure of speech

Absolutely describes a high level of pain!

On 4/25/2018 at 7:14 PM, MKader17 said:

Did you get that a/c straightened out? If not I can walk you through the diagnosis.

Have a new honda here with a triplex pump on it.  Woot.

Nearly everything has a triplex pump.  Is it a Cat brand?  They are Mack Daddy of pumps.

I didn't go that buck wild.  Wanted to, but it didn't make sense as I could buy a Honda GX200 with a AAA Triplex + a Cat pump for the price of the GX200 with the Cat pump.

Figured I won't wear out the AAA and if I do, well I'll grab a cat.

Got a screamin' deal though.  Everything else in the $400 price range had an axial pump and GC enginer.

Does anyone know anything about the hone automation system called "Control 4"?

My cousin lives in a home that has a full set up and they dont have access.  Its $5k just for a service call reprogram. 

Bleh.

Blasphemy.  You can almost build a new system for that.

Never heard of control 4, but google will probably change that.