Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Damn, finding the right HU is a pain in the ass!

Got it washed today for the first time in 15 years

20180428_133706.jpg

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Never heard of control 4, but google will probably change that.

I am shocked you hadn't heard of it too actually.  It sounds like an impressive set up.  Security, media, locks, lights, HVAC, etc

55 minutes ago, topgun said:

20180428_133706.jpg

DAMN!  Drive that bitch!

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

Does anyone know anything about the hone automation system called "Control 4"?

My cousin lives in a home that has a full set up and they dont have access.  Its $5k just for a service call reprogram. 

Bleh.

I have it in my house. What do they need to know? They are getting ripped off by the local control 4 dealer.

17 minutes ago, S.DeYoung said:

I have it in my house. What do they need to know? They are getting ripped off by the local control 4 dealer.

Apparently they need some password or something to reset them as the owner and grant full access etc.

Put 70 miles on it yesterday, should get more today.   

Does the top assembly work or are you stuck as a roadster?

It has a good functional top and windows.   No heater, haven't pulled the core to repair it or checked out the fan.   

Need a new mattress and the biggest thing holding me back is shopping for one. Wife likes firmer mattresses, I like some softness.

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Need a new mattress and the biggest thing holding me back is shopping for one. Wife likes firmer mattresses, I like some softness.

Softer is healthier but many people find they can't get comfortable on a soft bed.  I really wish you would have mentioned it a few months back lol.  No matter what I say or anyone else says, comfort is most important.  The general rule of thumb is to buy the softest bed you can tolerate and spend as much as you can comfortably without hurting your checkbook.  Queens under $1000 are made to last 5ish years.  For some it's much less.  Some brands dont create a durable product until $2000 so it can be a weird place to navigate. 

Could have saved you thousands and thousands.....  let me know what your looking at and I'll give you an evaluation on the general product.  They change the name and layers at each retailer and they are all in a way made to order for the label.  I may have be able to get you a deal if you order from one of my old mentees.  More than half the people that were at my level were my trainees so I might have some pull. I dont know about TX delivery, but it might work.

Foot is working BTW.

Still hurts but I dont think I broke it.  Just some nerve damage and bruising deep inside the foot 

Ouchies

Keep it out of ass that never makes it feel better.

Well working out of town..I am up north for a few on the Kentucky line..lol Not really what some of you guys would consider north..But it's north to me,still 80 degrees

Was 84 here in the real North today.  

Kansas City is in the South btw.  Of course South is a state of mind as much as it is geographical.

3 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Was 84 here in the real North today.  

Kansas City is in the South btw.  Of course South is a state of mind as much as it is geographical.

Wow! Y'all got us today on the high temp..Guess no snow mobile riding for you.lol..Will y'all guys still get another cold snap this year? Or is it pretty much over?

Sleds are summerized, tied down on the trailer and ready to go into storage this week.  Yard is cleaned up, a few windows left to clean and still need to pressure wash the patio but otherwise summer is here.

That being said, 2 days ago there was someone ice fishing on our lake but he was willing to swim

Ya'll guys familiar with the Love Canal,NY Tragedy? Now called Black Creek Village,NY..They have a few listings once again property and homes for the low-low..If you have the balls to chance it there.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:24 PM, topgun said:

20180428_133706.jpg

SOOO purdy! :wub:

21 hours ago, dem beats said:

Softer is healthier but many people find they can't get comfortable on a soft bed.  I really wish you would have mentioned it a few months back lol.  No matter what I say or anyone else says, comfort is most important.  The general rule of thumb is to buy the softest bed you can tolerate and spend as much as you can comfortably without hurting your checkbook.  Queens under $1000 are made to last 5ish years.  For some it's much less.  Some brands dont create a durable product until $2000 so it can be a weird place to navigate. 

Could have saved you thousands and thousands.....  let me know what your looking at and I'll give you an evaluation on the general product.  They change the name and layers at each retailer and they are all in a way made to order for the label.  I may have be able to get you a deal if you order from one of my old mentees.  More than half the people that were at my level were my trainees so I might have some pull. I dont know about TX delivery, but it might work.

You are the man Matt! Everyone here is sleeping like royalty thanks to your kindness!!

Speaking of the south... my college touring trip for this summer.

No automatic alt text available.

That is a rather flattering picture of the Fiat's paint.  

5 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Speaking of the south... my college touring trip for this summer.

No automatic alt text available.

Oh Lord you stopping in Birmingham,AL?

Rolled passed this hell hole just a few minutes ago..

IMG_20180501_132934.jpg

IMG_20180501_132927.jpg