Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 5/18/2018 at 12:11 PM, dem beats said:

My BMI is 38.1

That's barely morbidly obese! Need more gainz!

THat scale is fucked. I would be an anorexic twig at the correct BMI. :P

On 5/18/2018 at 9:20 AM, Infinite913 said:

Aye y'all if any of you are on IG if you could help follow my Farm IG the tag is YMFarm.

We are also on FB. 

As of now we are starting off growing microgreens but as we continue to get income we will expand into a total of 5 greenhouses with different micro farms.(Aquaponics house, aeroponics house, Microgreen house, and two traditional style dirt greenhouses.) If any of y'all in the birch run michigan at anytime dinner is on me! 

Followed on both! :slayer:

20 hours ago, topgun said:

Grrr....  Ordered 5 of the Coker F560 145r14 tires from Summit Racing.  Got them mounted last month, went to get them balanced on a Hunter road force machine to day, they took one look at them and said they are 12 fricking years old!  

YIKES! That there is some bullshiz right there. Youre making me scared to go check the date on mine.

My baby Mila turned 1 year old yesterday! :wub:Image may contain: 1 person, baby

Throwing down on sum cake. :) 

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Oh and daughter is pregnant again. So will be P-Paw x2 here soon! WOOT WOOT!

Pretty sure it was Adrian that said "unless you like picking clay out of the spider, don't use it in the door baffle". LOL 

I had planned on pulling the baffles and wrapping with foil tape, but did not get to it. DOHImage may contain: food

No automatic alt text available.

33 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

THat scale is fucked. I would be an anorexic twig at the correct BMI. :P

I'm ~25% body fat at ~294.

Holding a little water but not a crazy amount 

If I got down to the maximum for my height, 194, I'm fairly sure I would die.

It's about as useful as the food pyramid and high fructose corn syrup. 

I ended up getting the Iphone X. So far, so good. All the swiping actions are super streamlined and logical. Was easy to adapt to. The face ID lock is cool. Wireless charger pad is also a bonus.

Not that I think I am a photographer, but am pretty stoked about the stage light portrait camera feature. Should make tattoo pic's look cleaner with a black backdrop, opposed to clutter.

3 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm ~25% body fat at ~294.

Holding a little water but not a crazy amount 

If I got down to the maximum for my height, 194, I'm fairly sure I would die.

It's about as useful as the food pyramid and high fructose corn syrup. 

Everybody would be little man boys, running around in skinny jeans. :lol:

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

Oh and daughter is pregnant again. So will be P-Paw x2 here soon! WOOT WOOT!

You can get us a seniors discount at McDonald's..:P

So they are none of those mobile wheel finishing places around me that I can find anyway..Would be something good for somebody to start here.

Playing with the new camera... need to give these guy's a proper photo shoot.:DImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoorNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

Those are awesome..You need to build me some.lol

Everybody would be little man boys, running around in skinny jeans. :lol:

I'm really flabby in the middle.  The slim cut shirts I have are baggy in the waist and so snug in the neck and arms.  I can barely roll the JFK style cuff.

They want chubby boys and anorexic women.

Playing with the new camera... need to give these guy's a proper photo shoot.:DImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoorNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

I can only get so erect. 

28 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

You can get us a seniors discount at McDonald's..:P

You’re a dick. Lol 

27 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Those are awesome..You need to build me some.lol

Thanks.  Honestly some pretty good deals can be had on used speakers if you know what you are looking for.

They are definitely not cheap to build.  One set a time anyways.  

21 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm really flabby in the middle.  The slim cut shirts I have are baggy in the waist and so snug in the neck and arms.  I can barely roll the JFK style cuff.

They want chubby boys and anorexic women.

You are about the same height and weight as my son-in-law.  He is Northern European dissent so looks normal on him. LOL

22 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I can only get so erect. 

I know right! I get a chubby every time I listen to them.  I have them tuned to around 46hz I believe.  Not too low and lean, but not to kick drumish either.  Other than that the mid range and highs are Very clean, with lots of definition!! 

Definitely music to my ears. Hehe :)

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

You are about the same height and weight as my son-in-law.  He is Northern European dissent so looks normal on him. LOL

I'm Polish and Swedish, maybe some Welsh. 

I want to do the 23 and me thing.  Nervous.

It was better when I just looked not human muscular but not defined. Now I just look really sloppy with my shirt off.  I think I'll actually qualify to have the skin removed to help my back.  It would be a God send. 

In a suit or dress shirt on the other hand, I look pretty suave but 99% of that is getting it cut right.  I'm just amazed that even though I think of myself as just a little more muscular at the risk of being chubby, I have tons of room in the waist on a slim fit, but NONE in the sleeve. 

22 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm Polish and Swedish, maybe some Welsh. 

I want to do the 23 and me thing.  Nervous.

It was better when I just looked not human muscular but not defined. Now I just look really sloppy with my shirt off.  I think I'll actually qualify to have the skin removed to help my back.  It would be a God send. 

In a suit or dress shirt on the other hand, I look pretty suave but 99% of that is getting it cut right.  I'm just amazed that even though I think of myself as just a little more muscular at the risk of being chubby, I have tons of room in the waist on a slim fit, but NONE in the sleeve. 

We actually just did the ancestry tests, son-in-law included. I think he was 80% Welsh. Lol 

I quit smoking for about the 50’th time, about a month ago. Cold turkey. Has been hard on the weight this time. I’m looking pregnant AF. 

Ok done another fun little project today for a part of the "Trail for Tears" first I built a bridge for hikers in a area where it is swampy..The foundation was done with 6' of utility poles that I had to carry on my shoulder over 50 yards in the swampy woods..This was made out of donated materials..

IMG_20180519_180652.jpg

IMG_20180519_180704.jpg

This old road was a original highway that was part of the Trail of Tears that has been out of service for YEARS!!..Thought this was pretty cool so I spent a little time cleaning up some over grown Vines and thorns..Probably lost a pint of blood between the stickers and skeeders..

IMG_20180520_181928.jpg

IMG_20180520_181957.jpg

IMG_20180520_181923.jpg

Stumbled across this too.. Thinking about fixing this one up.Most body damage should buff right out..Has a tad bit rust but I believe it is just surface though.Looks like somebody done got the drive train.lol

IMG_20180520_175543.jpg

IMG_20180520_175555.jpg

IMG_20180520_175606.jpg

IMG_20180520_182134.jpg

13 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

We actually just did the ancestry tests, son-in-law included. I think he was 80% Welsh. Lol 

I quit smoking for about the 50’th time, about a month ago. Cold turkey. Has been hard on the weight this time. I’m looking pregnant AF. 

Thought about joining vape nation?

I use one of those instead of snuss pouches when I have to get dinner moving along.  And clouds can be fun.

At least you will get a little zap of nicotine without all the rest of the shit.