Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Beautiful trails Mike. 

Nice find on the fixer-upper.

Hahaha

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Thought about joining vape nation?

I use one of those instead of snuss pouches when I have to get dinner moving along.  And clouds can be fun.

At least you will get a little zap of nicotine without all the rest of the shit.

Meh. For me vaping was like chasing a parked car. I tried it, but was like "hey wait a minute, why don't I just smoke If i'm doing this"

I enjoy smoking, so will just smoke if I want nicotine. What I don't like are the high triglycerides and high blood pressure that come with it. The tri score was off the charts on my last blood work.

So feel a ton better already, even with the pistachios gut. :D 

YOu're lucky to being working in the woods MikeY! SCORE on thew new ride!! :)

What’s the difference between America and yogurt?

Leave yogurt alone for 200 years and it will develop a culture.

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

Meh. For me vaping was like chasing a parked car. I tried it, but was like "hey wait a minute, why don't I just smoke If i'm doing this"

I enjoy smoking, so will just smoke if I want nicotine. What I don't like are the high triglycerides and high blood pressure that come with it. The tri score was off the charts on my last blood work.

So feel a ton better already, even with the pistachios gut. :D 

I like nicotine.  It makes me more sick that a bottle of scotch in 5 min if I go overboard.  Vaping is the best control over nicotine I have ever had.  So for me, since I'm ok with saying I use it for a fast buzz or to shit my brains out, it's the best method of delivery. 

All the drugs.  All the clouds and whatever social benefits.  None of the bad chemicals.

I still have a cigar while on the riding mower.  It keeps away the gnats and impresses the ladies stuck in traffic on the road in front of the house.  I just do a few push ups before I come around the corner to make sure my pump is legit  before I do a panty wetting pass.

:D

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

Universal remote! :lol:31956435_1756448174418961_5766249768204369920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=279b4e6defa67f3949aba28091933abf&oe=5B877659

That looks like some Canadian, or Wisconsin engineering right there.

"Wisconsin, the southern armpit of the north" - Wisconsin state motto

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Beautiful trails Mike. 

Nice find on the fixer-upper.

Hahaha

Soon as I get done at work today I am going back for a little while..You ought to see the waterfalls.

Well I am a bit upset...Work calls so that messed my little voluntary project in the park up..And my schedule has changed for tomorrow..I was planning on playing in the woods for the most part of they day but may have to wait for the weekend..I did get more donated utility poles these are going to be rough..I will have to haul them about 300 yards off the road in the woods to there destination..my shoulder is black,blue and red..lol how much do you guys think a 6' utility pole is in weight?

16 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Well I am a bit upset...Work calls so that messed my little voluntary project in the park up..And my schedule has changed for tomorrow..I was planning on playing in the woods for the most part of they day but may have to wait for the weekend..I did get more donated utility poles these are going to be rough..I will have to haul them about 300 yards off the road in the woods to there destination..my shoulder is black,blue and red..lol how much do you guys think a 6' utility pole is in weight?

I think the poles weight enough to separate the men from the boys. Whats your guess? :lol:

Reminds me of the Alakai swamp trail. Only the trail there is about 10 miles of wooden walkway. lol

Image result for alakai swampImage result for alakai swampImage result for alakai swampImage result for alakai swamp

19 hours ago, dem beats said:

I like nicotine.  It makes me more sick that a bottle of scotch in 5 min if I go overboard.  Vaping is the best control over nicotine I have ever had.  So for me, since I'm ok with saying I use it for a fast buzz or to shit my brains out, it's the best method of delivery. 

All the drugs.  All the clouds and whatever social benefits.  None of the bad chemicals.

I still have a cigar while on the riding mower.  It keeps away the gnats and impresses the ladies stuck in traffic on the road in front of the house.  I just do a few push ups before I come around the corner to make sure my pump is legit  before I do a panty wetting pass.

:D

I LOVE to get wired out on the nicotine. Not that I need to be anymore high strung.

My problem is I will have a dip in, be smoking a roll ur own and wearing a nic patch... all at the same time. doh

Gotta mow that lawn in style! :D

Hmm, that used to be me J.  

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I LOVE to get wired out on the nicotine. Not that I need to be anymore high strung.

My problem is I will have a dip in, be smoking a roll ur own and wearing a nic patch... all at the same time. doh

Gotta mow that lawn in style! :D

One of my workout buddies puts in a pouch and vapes.

I am not a big fan of a hard nicotine buzz.  Unless it's from a slow build of a few cigars while sitting down with drinks.  

Mostly it perks up coffee and helps me shit.

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I think the poles weight enough to separate the men from the boys. Whats your guess? :lol:

I will confess that the next day I was whining about my lower back a bit...I am no spring chicken anymore :D

Everytime I have to lift my pole without enough warm up or a brace I hurt my back too.

# liftheavy

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Everytime I have to lift my pole without enough warm up or a brace I hurt my back too.

# liftheavy

You are a dirty old man!:D

Aaron, I know you crush it for total body burnout.

Do you limit your protien per meal, if so, what's your limit?

Any good tip for getting deodorant and/or antiperspirant out of athletic fabric.

Elastane mostly I think.

White stain or dark discoloration

3 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

White stain or dark discoloration

Dark.

Feels like waxy build up.  As if a wax or a bar soap has built up in the fancy web like weave.

Normally I hate synthetic materials, but Nike has been absolutely killing it for performance clothing on a budget.

Need a grease cutter.  I find palmolive dish soap to do that well.  Some baking soda can help as well.

45 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Need a grease cutter.  I find palmolive dish soap to do that well.  Some baking soda can help as well.

Massage it in? Dawn would probably work?

On 5/23/2018 at 1:47 PM, dem beats said:

Aaron, I know you crush it for total body burnout.

Do you limit your protien per meal, if so, what's your limit?

I am not as tight on the level of protein as of late.  Just doing everything I can to stick to veggies and protein...and low carb beer. ;)