Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dawn is fine although not as good at grease removal as Palmolive.  Just make a diluted solution and soak it a bit.  

With ANY chemical on clothes it is always good to rub some on an inconspicuous spot first to see if it pulls color.  Rub it in with a white hankerchief and see if the hanky changes color.

7 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

A moment before screaming, obnoxious kids ripped the peace away...

A calm shot at dusk off the pier behind our house.  Excuse the image quality.

33530518_10116913302353394_6256590228585185280_n.jpg

Wait, pier behind your house?

Yes, I'm in a little community off the Magothy that there is a little shared pier for the houses.  We drag our kayaks back there and a friend will occasionally pick us up on the boat.

42 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I am not as tight on the level of protein as of late.  Just doing everything I can to stick to veggies and protein...and low carb beer. ;)

Hahaha.  Ok fair enough.  That's the answer I didnt want! I'm finding I cannot loose weight unless I bring my calories down to absolute minimum, or flawless keto 5-6 days a week.

I've had success with intermittent fasting a bit, but I find myself struggling with protien. 

58 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Yes, I'm in a little community off the Magothy that there is a little shared pier for the houses.  We drag our kayaks back there and a friend will occasionally pick us up on the boat.

Awesome!!

29 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Hahaha.  Ok fair enough.  That's the answer I didnt want! I'm finding I cannot loose weight unless I bring my calories down to absolute minimum, or flawless keto 5-6 days a week.

I've had success with intermittent fasting a bit, but I find myself struggling with protien. 

I do morning fasting.  How much lifting are you fitting in?  Lindsey might be able to help, she has seen great results.  But she eats much less than me.

5 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Awesome!!

Door is open and top floor suite is open. :)

Hmmm.  Should make that happen.

49 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I do morning fasting.  How much lifting are you fitting in?  Lindsey might be able to help, she has seen great results.  But she eats much less than me.

I lift with sustained intensity 3 times a week.  Circuit ever day, mostly focused around body weight and light dumbells with focus on postural muscles and the gun show.

Legs are not hit with compound movements too hard though.  I am not squatting much and dont have a leg press so I do a lot of supplemental work and then use lighter weights for the compound  movements. 

6 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

There is nothing cooler in life than traveling somewhere by boat.

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

I lift with sustained intensity 3 times a week.  Circuit ever day, mostly focused around body weight and light dumbells with focus on postural muscles and the gun show.

Legs are not hit with compound movements too hard though.  I am not squatting much and dont have a leg press so I do a lot of supplemental work and then use lighter weights for the compound  movements. 

I do heavy lifting 3x a day.  Sometimes more.  Depends on how much i drink but lifting tbe dick is a workout.

16 hours ago, MKader17 said:

There is nothing cooler in life than traveling somewhere by boat.

That's our plan for today.

Sean, didn't you buy a bike for the little ones and pull the pedals off for a strider? We are looking for lil MG

10 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

That's our plan for today.

IMG_20180526_105109711_zpsfdnma7qp.jpg

Just now, MKader17 said:

IMG_20180526_105109711_zpsfdnma7qp.jpg

Seems appropriate

Derp, wrong picture

8 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

Screenshot_20180526-190456_zpsluymvbgy.p

Right image.... Seems appropriate

I watch that show from time to time

The Prius are in numbers far greater than the Hemi.  Take what you will from that.

18 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Sean, didn't you buy a bike for the little ones and pull the pedals off for a strider? We are looking for lil MG

Yes

14 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

The Prius are in numbers far greater than the Hemi.  Take what you will from that.

Means its more likely that's true :P

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Yes

I need some deets or advice at some point. I'd like my kid to be mildly coordinated :P

On 5/22/2018 at 8:40 AM, ///M5 said:

Hmm, that used to be me J.  

Sitting for extended periods of time definitely doesn't help. :hsughexile: