Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

58 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I feel I can finally make a not terrible french omelet  now.

Personal favorite;, 3 eggs, tarragon, thin slices of truffle brie right before folding.

I also concede. It is enough reason to own a nonstick pan.  I cannot do this in any other pan.

WRONG.  Blue steel or cast also work.  Blue steel being the easiest of all.

I am confused by the description 3 eggs and french omelet though as 3 eggs would make 4 french omelettes in this house.

34 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

WRONG.  Blue steel or cast also work.  Blue steel being the easiest of all.

I am confused by the description 3 eggs and french omelet though as 3 eggs would make 4 french omelettes in this house.

Hmmmmm

I know you mentioned the steel pan before, but I did not buy one as I the wife purchased the non stick for herself. 

I cant get cast to work without so much butter it's more than even I like for an omelet. 

This style is what I'm getting at.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

GT350 is the answer

He'll have to change the seats for sure though.  They are definitely NOT forgiving width-wise.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

GT350 is the answer

He'll have to change the seats for sure though.  They are definitely NOT forgiving width-wise.

46 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

They have to be better than the RS.

I stole the roommates for 10 days and it would be hell after much more than an hour.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Hmmmmm

I know you mentioned the steel pan before, but I did not buy one as I the wife purchased the non stick for herself. 

I cant get cast to work without so much butter it's more than even I like for an omelet. 

This style is what I'm getting at.

She used more butter than I do in the bluesteel.  I have an allclad non-stick as well which needs MORE butter than my steel pan and about the same as my cast.  The cast I am using is well seasoned and not ceramic btw.

I personally prefer thin ones with nearly no stirring and lots of them over a thick one like that.  If you want a "meal" though that is more effective.

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Hmm, forgot about that.  Didn't bug me and I fit although NO ONE is sitting behind me.

If there were 6" more of length on the inside I would own one...of course it would probably need 4 doors then.  Personally I think it would look great as a 4 door.  Call it a Fairlane or Galaxie though.

43 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

She used more butter than I do in the bluesteel.  I have an allclad non-stick as well which needs MORE butter than my steel pan and about the same as my cast.  The cast I am using is well seasoned and not ceramic btw.

I personally prefer thin ones with nearly no stirring and lots of them over a thick one like that.  If you want a "meal" though that is more effective.

You make them super thin.  I eat 2x 3 egg omelets with a simple filling.  Cheese or vegis if I'm dieting,  maybe toast if I'm not.

I dont want to make 6 omelets.

44 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

If there were 6" more of length on the inside....

What the wife says or what you say when she straps one on?

I just used lifting straps, it's only the 3rd-4th time using them, the direction of the wrap matters significantly. 

Thank God I'm only using them to help me bang out shrug reps <400 and not something heavy deads ot something serious.

The more you know. 

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

They have to be better than the RS.

I stole the roommates for 10 days and it would be hell after much more than an hour.

Almost the same seat.  I don't know how or why anyone chooses those seats as an option.

I love the recaros but I am a small person

I am craving a omelet now!

Anybody had any experience with the tire brand Archilles,Lionhart,or Crosswind?

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

GT350 is the answer

Not sure if I posted this but I heard a GT350 in person for the first time and it was the first time in my life I tried to watch a car drive away for as long as possible. Thought about "chasing it down"

I can get a set of 4 19" for around $300 I am sceptical about this as this is real cheap. Here is a link please help me review these.. Archilles on this page has a 4.5 star review..this is the set I'm thinking about 225/45/19

https://www.tires-easy.com/tires/--19

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Almost the same seat.  I don't know how or why anyone chooses those seats as an option.

Same reason people put the GT kit on the fox body to add weight and slow it down.

To be fair, the roommate just got what was on the floor.  I assume because it matches most of my shirt collection. 

1 hour ago, S.DeYoung said:

I love the recaros but I am a small person

Me too.

Only 6'2 285 or so.

Jean's are a 38..... shirts and shoulders may be different.

I doubt skinny Jean's fit too.  Never tried. 

I look absurd in skinny jeans

15 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I look absurd in skinny jeans

I have gained so much weight all my jeans looks like skinny jeans.@6' 260lbs

10 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

I have gained so much weight all my jeans looks like skinny jeans.@6' 260lbs

I had 32" thighs.  Each thigh.  At that time, jncos were skinny jeans.