Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

13 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Seriously.  Buy a tire from a quality name brand manufacturer.  You can easily find decent tires relatively cheap.

If you have time could you link me some suggestions please? I have ran Falken several times but have had bad experience with hydroplaning.

How about Nexen? Currently I have Hankook I don't really care for them much but it could also be the line my first time running them.

I had some Falkens on an old stang.  They weren't bad, but I'd spend my money elsewhere.  Of the cheap brands, Falken, HAnkook, and Kuhmo would be the only ones I look at.  I myself am a Michellin snob, so I tend to go that route, but Goodyear Bridgestone/Firestone, BFG, Pirelli, General, Nitto, all offer great choices.

Dunlop

Bridgestone

Continental

Michelin

Perelli 

Yokohama 

Those guys all make good tires.  I'm sure some make junk too.  Gotta look into it.  My tires are usually 200-400 each.

20 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I had some Falkens on an old stang.  They weren't bad, but I'd spend my money elsewhere.  Of the cheap brands, Falken, HAnkook, and Kuhmo would be the only ones I look at.  I myself am a Michellin snob, so I tend to go that route, but Goodyear Bridgestone/Firestone, BFG, Pirelli, General, Nitto, all offer great choices.

Actually seen Goodyear Eagle all seasons for around $500 a set of 4 delivered. 245/45/19

20 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Actually seen Goodyear Eagle all seasons for around $500 a set of 4 delivered. 245/45/19

Sounds not terrible!

19s are bad.  18 or 20 opens up the options a ton.  400 for 19s means used

Everything you have looked at wont even balance out new

I can attest to 19" rims meaning especive tires.

But the rubber on Hegla is almost as wide as the 3rd leg.

My balamce out question eas on the shit.  Not the goodyear

I think the folks Enclave came with factory 19s, I think it gets Michelin tires at 265 a piece.   He's had great luck with them. 

Btw, between Ryan & Matt all the tire manufacturers that actually have viable engineering centers were listed.  The most advanced one by far is Continental, but others on the list do well also.

just got rid of some continentals for some Michelins on the SUV. It is insane how different the car is.

5 hours ago, MKader17 said:

just got rid of some continentals for some Michelins on the SUV. It is insane how different the car is.

Good or bad?

On 6/7/2018 at 3:53 PM, Worlddre said:

:dancing:

Hi there.

I kinda wish I would have kept those raccoons babies for pets..Never had a pet raccoon before..Being from Tennessee I have about had everything else.. Customers about had a stroke today when I pet their neighbors German Shepard and Pitbull through the fence..They seemed real vicious but if you approach them the right way most of the time animals will not attack almost for sure when they see your not a threat..But Raccoons are hard to domesticate.

11 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I kinda wish I would have kept those raccoons babies for pets..Never had a pet raccoon before..Being from Tennessee I have about had everything else.. Customers about had a stroke today when I pet their neighbors German Shepard and Pitbull through the fence..They seemed real vicious but if you approach them the right way most of the time animals will not attack almost for sure when they see your not a threat..But Raccoons are hard to domesticate.

http://m.startribune.com/all-eyes-are-on-raccoon-perched-on-ledge-of-st-paul-skyscraper/485278171/

It's ok.  He came up here, stole some LSD from someone and went on a GD mission from the lord to rule the internet for a night.

We all do. . . . .    Especially of the touring variety.

Would you guys think 50 series tires would be to tall for 19's on this blazer after being dropped down a few inches in front and maybe 4"in the rear? Or should I drop to 45 series or 40? Not trying to deal with to bad of rubbing issues.

1 hour ago, MKader17 said:

I really want an E39 beamer

I seen a killer M4 the other day on the interstate in South Nashville.

Need stronger coffee.

23 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Need stronger coffee.

I have drank a pot and a half probably today..I drink mine John Wayne Style..Looks like 10-w40

3 hours ago, MKader17 said:

I really want an E39 beamer

bimmer, they never made an E39 motorcycle. I need an E30 touring someday.