Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Super.

A MN woman put her head up the tailpipe of a Chevy. 

We are really killin in the news lately.  Damn superbowl.

20 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Super.

A MN woman put her head up the tailpipe of a Chevy. 

We are really killin in the news lately.  Damn superbowl.

Wow..how?

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Wow..how?

Well.. the story has it that she saw a big tailpipe on a hillbilly pickup.  It hard a large can on the muffler and her underage drunk ass said "that's as big as my head."

I'm sure we all know the rest of that story.

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

That's what my girlfriend says when she gives me a handy.

If you go past 20 can you have a more powerful outboard or is it just the steering wheel?

Coast guard doesn't rate things over 20'.  There are only tiller handles for motors up to 250hp though.  Rumors have it that next year there will be a 300hp tiller option.  Truthfully I am fine at 60mph though.  Above that is just danger.  If I had the capability to do more, I'd over prop it pulling down the top and kicking up the midrange.  Midrange is huge for modulating through monster waves and Tonka gets those with all the 50' cruisers flying around.

She was used to getting a pipe in her head and instead wanted to feel her head in a pipe.  Obviously natural selection lost here.  Damn dems and the ridiculous osha stuff.

After my massage I stop for a drink and a salad. My massage dude shows up at the bar randomly... that allows the bartender to talk to me....

Is there any reason for a bar tender to wait until everyone is gone and then ask me if I have kids after hearing about the W and I "having our troubles" other than what I think, or is it what I think?

Chemistry asside...  I feel like that's a direct fucking queit's weird.  I have so little awareness now, it is odd.  Lawl

Edited by dem beats

42 minutes ago, dem beats said:

After my massage I stop for a drink and a salad. My massage dude shows up at the bar randomly... that allows the bartender to talk to me....

Is there any reason for a bar tender to wait until everyone is gone and then ask me if I have kids after hearing about the W and I "having our troubles" other than what I think, or is it what I think?

Chemistry asside...  I feel like that's a direct fucking queit's weird.  I have so little awareness now, it is odd.  Lawl

Sound to me like she wants to know if the old plow can still drop the seed.

j

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

Well.. the story has it that she saw a big tailpipe on a hillbilly pickup.  It hard a large can on the muffler and her underage drunk ass said "that's as big as my head."

I'm sure we all know the rest of that story.

We have 'Florida Man'. Enough said

3 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

j

She did "accidentally " forget to charge me a round... even though I pile my sissy sticks in my water cup.

Oh shit, she did also say she was gonna skip her run and asked what I was doing.

Fuck

My

Life

At least she gave me her schedule. 

Edited by dem beats

1 minute ago, Godsmack said:

We have 'Florida Man'. Enough said

Fun game, I think it was a website, where it had new headlines and it was "Is it Germany or Florida".

Holy shit was it fucked up articles.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

Gay bartenders don't hit on you all the time?

15 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Gay bartenders don't hit on you all the time?

I didn't ask her if she had a dick...

Listen, enough cobra whiskey and anything can happen. 

Unrelated, when are we going to Thailand again?

They looked AND smelled like women.

What normal dude has hands that soft? 

I'm not a damn biologist!!!

Happy Father's Day guys. 

You beat me to it. 

DITTO!

On 6/15/2018 at 7:12 PM, dem beats said:

She did "accidentally " forget to charge me a round... even though I pile my sissy sticks in my water cup.

Oh shit, she did also say she was gonna skip her run and asked what I was doing.

Fuck

My

Life

At least she gave me her schedule. 

Again, I need to explore MN LOL

J

On 6/15/2018 at 11:05 PM, dem beats said:

I didn't ask her if she had a dick...

Listen, enough cobra whiskey and anything can happen. 

Unrelated, when are we going to Thailand again?

You and your damn ladyboys

J

Happy Father's Day gents!!! I'll be spending mine covering Tesla, Styx, and Joan Jett.

J

Happy Fathers Day.  Spending mine staring out at Pelican Lake.  A week in northern bliss here we come.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Happy Fathers Day.  Spending mine staring out at Pelican Lake.  A week in northern bliss here we come.

Ha.

My time share is up on gull.

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Happy Father's Day gents!!! I'll be spending mine covering Tesla, Styx, and Joan Jett.

J

That's amazing.

Did I tell you guys that I went on a punk rock cruise to the Bahamas? I cant remember if I even told anyone here.

I really wish I would have snapped more.  When I went back to look the couple I liked were better quality than who ever the fucking photographers were.  Hard to frame well from the crowd however lol

Made a huge pot of Fettuccini Alfredo last night..With nice buttered grilled chicken breast and veggies....mmmmmmmm