Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Nope....boring.  You are missing nothing.  Fishing!

When are we going?

Only feel like I'm missing out because of networking. 

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

When are we going?

As soon as I get a garage built I can buy a fishing boat.  Until then it would require a guide to get the boat.

Toolbox vs pegboard vs cabinet vs drawer.  Isn't question of if, but which things go in each.  

Currently the tools I don't use are in my toolbox.  Except the drawers for sockets and screwdriver/drill bits.  Every time I open a drawer in it I am a bit disgusted by the lack of possibly making it more organized.  Too much shit in a small box.  Box is too heavy to pull over to where I work on shit as well.  Means I walk over and grab it...thus the pegboard being better access and setup with the tools I use.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Toolbox vs pegboard vs cabinet vs drawer.  Isn't question of if, but which things go in each.  

Currently the tools I don't use are in my toolbox.  Except the drawers for sockets and screwdriver/drill bits.  Every time I open a drawer in it I am a bit disgusted by the lack of possibly making it more organized.  Too much shit in a small box.  Box is too heavy to pull over to where I work on shit as well.  Means I walk over and grab it...thus the pegboard being better access and setup with the tools I use.

Maybe like this?

Rr2iiWL.jpg

Or you can make one of these..A redneck wind chime..

8.JPG

20 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Add about 5x more tool box space and/or cull the tools you don't use.  Then do foam cutouts for tools.  

On 7/4/2018 at 5:52 PM, mikel7829 said:

I would like to have this...

hqdefault.jpg

I love the volvo style.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, Tirefryr said:

I would like to have this:

2019-mazda3-kai-concept-2-700x467-c.jpg

Love it.  The RX-9 looks hawt.

If this came in a manual.....

image.png 

The other out of the box idea would be a IS300 Wagon with 2JZ-GTE swap and manual swap.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

If this came in a manual.....

image.png 

The other out of the box idea would be a IS300 Wagon with 2JZ-GTE swap and manual swap.

I like it.  I'm a simple man.  I just want a GT2 RS with a decent interior. 

So purdy!

You have an incredible car collection brochacho chip!

8 minutes ago, dem beats said:

So purdy!

You have an incredible car collection brochacho chip!

Thank you. FIL will always be around as long as I have these cars. :)

So I got this Kenwood KDC-X692 from FedEx and guess what its missing the faceplate,harness and remote..Seller claims they packaged all the accessories and claims FedEx must be responsible then left me a review that I was sketchy guess because I claimed they left it out of the package..When I told them it was missing I told them I would still leave them a good review and release the funds to them..And this is what I get,treated like I'm the dishonest one..I try to be a nice guy but its so hard these days..So now it is going to cost me $70 or so to purchase the missing components..So I will be into a $105 for a $40 H/U if I want to use it..I knew I should have just purchased a new one but I liked the way this model is. I am on a role for getting ripped off here lately.I was just hoping they would realize their mistake and mail me the items they left out..What is wrong with people these days? I would never do that to anyone.

1 hour ago, nem said:

Here is my other ride. Take notice on the last picture of the two awards this car has won. All power options and loaded with horsepower too!

IMG_20180706_200349.jpg

IMG_20180706_200309.jpg

IMG_20180706_200327.jpg

IMG_20180706_200406.jpg

Nice job Neal!!

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

So I got this Kenwood KDC-X692 from FedEx and guess what its missing the faceplate,harness and remote..Seller claims they packaged all the accessories and claims FedEx must be responsible then left me a review that I was sketchy guess because I claimed they left it out of the package..When I told them it was missing I told them I would still leave them a good review and release the funds to them..And this is what I get,treated like I'm the dishonest one..I try to be a nice guy but its so hard these days..So now it is going to cost me $70 or so to purchase the missing components..So I will be into a $105 for a $40 H/U if I want to use it..I knew I should have just purchased a new one but I liked the way this model is. I am on a role for getting ripped off here lately.I was just hoping they would realize their mistake and mail me the items they left out..What is wrong with people these days? I would never do that to anyone.

File a claim with paypal.  Scum shoudl be punished.

I am not a plymouth guy normally, but that is sexy

50 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

File a claim with paypal.  Scum shoudl be punished.

It was actually through the Marcari app.I did file a claim with FedEx,but In the claim I did tell them I believed it was highly unlikely that their facilities were responsible.But did ask them if they  happened to find the accessories in their facility to please ship them to me.I do not want them to reimburse me if they are not responsible.What could the seller possibly do with the faceplate,harness and remote? All I could think of is sale it sepperate I have been looking for it to pop up somewhere on the net..They do have one one eBay for sale that has a lot of wear on it its not the same one.And Kenwood has discontinued  the sale of the faceplate so its pretty much worthless. 

43 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I am not a plymouth guy normally, but that is sexy

I like the chrome on the front end.I was watching Counting Cars on the Velocity channel and on one episode they had bought a machine to spray chrome it was killer a cost effective way to replace chrome restoration it did black chrome as well it was nice!!But the materials to spray with was $1,800.00 a lick.But compared to what they spent on getting stuff re-chromed it was cheap! Whish I had one and knew how to use it.

17 hours ago, topgun said:

Add about 5x more tool box space and/or cull the tools you don't use.  Then do foam cutouts for tools.  

Tools are 100% culled.  I have a few boxes packed away with never use / duplicate stuff.  My use comments above are just because I put the stuff I want to grab easily on the board before so the box holds the other stuff that is hard to hang.  For things like box end wrenches I have a really hard time seeing how a tool box would be an advantage, for sockets however it is a fucking no brainer.  The big thing I need a box to do is to reduce the amount of wall space I'd need.  I've tried to contemplate my storage that way.

7 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

It was actually through the Marcari app.I did file a claim with FedEx,but In the claim I did tell them I believed it was highly unlikely that their facilities were responsible.But did ask them if they  happened to find the accessories in their facility to please ship them to me.I do not want them to reimburse me if they are not responsible.What could the seller possibly do with the faceplate,harness and remote? All I could think of is sale it sepperate I have been looking for it to pop up somewhere on the net..They do have one one eBay for sale that has a lot of wear on it its not the same one.And Kenwood has discontinued  the sale of the faceplate so its pretty much worthless. 

If the app doesn't allow resolutions then the whole thing is full of scammers .  Avoid whatever site and shit you bought that from and knock up the $40 as a learning experience.

It's pretty reasonable to just grab a spoon and eat guac for breakfast right?

9 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Most likely the seller did not keep the pieces, but they did not have them to begin with and wanted to scam someone by selling them the only part they did have which is what you received.

@///M5

I just got through some mens health studies where they looked at mens health related to diet, and they dug deep into coffee.  A study showed that men who had "boiled" coffee had less problems, specifically prostate cancer/problems much less than filtered coffee.

Your tinfoil hat shit about extracted and not having regular filter drip my have some medically provable benefit.  I bet the filter keeps out some of the oils and antioxidants and absorb it while just letting methyltheobromine and brown liquid through.

Edited by dem beats

10 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Most likely the seller did not keep the pieces, but they did not have them to begin with and wanted to scam someone by selling them the only part they did have which is what you received.

Maybe the case..in the pic it did have everthing in it even the manual..I did receive the manual nuthing else though.I think they forgot to package it or just don't want to admit it or have not realized it yet.