Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Does J still have a true nutrition coupon code? 

I'll probably be ordering some stuff in the next week or so and want to give credit to him if I can.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Does J still have a true nutrition coupon code? 

I'll probably be ordering some stuff in the next week or so and want to give credit to him if I can.

JNR490 will get you 5% off.

2016 Harley Road King, full paint correction and ceramic coated.

FB_IMG_1532646548755.jpg

FB_IMG_1532646553753.jpg

FB_IMG_1532646557836.jpg

FB_IMG_1532646563819.jpg

Fuckin BOSS!

Beautiful bike! When in doubt, chrome it out!

looks like a mirror behind it... oh wait, that’s the 4-runner! :D

Had some hickory smoked pulled pork a few days ago. They punched it in there way to hard. (Puking emoji here) 

Just ordered these guys..Wonder if they will be worth a flip? I decided against the HID's wonder how bright these will be compared to HID'S? They also had the halo's but I really don't like those much IDK..I have never messed with the LED's

https://www.protuninglab.com/hl-oh-s10984p-sm-cl1-hidledfan.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=464268536363&gclid=CjwKCAjwhevaBRApEiwA7aT539yhyE32dqCTYL5OaZ1EaOuGXpHIrXvf3R8ZndckS_0ikuU3uMzlcxoCmzgQAvD_BwE

14 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Just ordered these guys..Wonder if they will be worth a flip? I decided against the HID's wonder how bright these will be compared to HID'S? They also had the halo's but I really don't like those much IDK..I have never messed with the LED's

https://www.protuninglab.com/hl-oh-s10984p-sm-cl1-hidledfan.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=464268536363&gclid=CjwKCAjwhevaBRApEiwA7aT539yhyE32dqCTYL5OaZ1EaOuGXpHIrXvf3R8ZndckS_0ikuU3uMzlcxoCmzgQAvD_BwE

I dig the smoke color. Should look clean my man.

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

SEXY!! Who cares its a sedan?Image result for porsche panamera

I'll take mine in dragon wagon form

2018-porsche-panamera-sport-turismo-firs

2 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Stock lights will make things easier to see than those.

I actually like the wagon.  It fills the ugly ass end better.

That’s one sporty wagon.  I’ll take mine with the TwinTurbo V8 and four wheel drive please! 

Seriously though, is insane the vast differences of price ranges they come in at.  Especially looking at used ones.

Just had the W pull a tick off my balls. That little prick was swole. :sigh:

16 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

SEXY!! Who cares its a sedan?Image result for porsche panamera

My favorite badge.  Almost as sexy as cheese.

25 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

That’s one sporty wagon.  I’ll take mine with the TwinTurbo V8 and four wheel drive please! 

Seriously though, is insane the vast differences of price ranges they come in at.  Especially looking at used ones.

The best sedan, interior and go pedal satisfaction, the TTV8 P car wins.  Maserati was close for interior.  Bently is ok too, but that car was so luxurious and well designed inside it blew me away.

Amazing car.

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Just had the W pull a tick off my balls. That little prick was swole. :sigh:

Nothing like a tick on the testicle that ruins the day with itchy ballz

So hopefully these headlight I ordered will be better then the elcheapo Sylvias from wally world that came in it..Now I am going to be on the look out for some LED tail lights may have to get some custom made as there is a limited variety to choose from most is those bubble looking ones that look tacky.

I would expect the sylvanias from anywhere to be better than those.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

I would expect the sylvanias from anywhere to be better than those.

Idk these in there are way way dim..

Way dim and illuminating aren't always the same.  You saw my torment with replacing bulbs on my car and nowhere near the color temp of what you picked.  Those will be bright to oncoming cars, but not as illuminating as stock bulbs.

@///M5

What's your enchilada sauce recipe???

I am using another can for today, but next time I shall follow your expertise. Looked up some recipes and I want your input before I go forward.  You can probably also help me where to shop.

Coffee related.. I love french press.  So much coffee oil.  It's like heaven.  $18 a bag from dun brothers feels expensive however.  Is there another option.  I feel like I have a friend off a big lake with a really good grinder that could hook me up if only I could find cost effective  beans.......  ;-)

Made me some good old tuna fish sandwiches for supper tonight.Last night had a big ole homemade chef salad.Stomach has been hurting a bit lately almost like a pulled muscle but I believe it may be where I am eating BC powders or Goody's powders on a empty stomach so I figured something cold would make it feel better.I have kind of been wearing the spicy Mexican food out here lately probably not the best on my stomach