Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

< off to the market for a pork shoulder and dried peppers. 

I blame it on you Matt!  :D

Also started soaking some beans for chili. Usually let them soak for two days to get all the farts out of them.

I have always made chili with ground meat, If at all.  I’m thinking of switching it up. Curious what you guys think of cubed up steak chili?

Or any other suggestions. Just don’t want it to end up like stew. 

22 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

You got to do what you gotta do.  Sometimes the help is good, even if only as a crutch. Can be hard to get ahead of oneself sometimes. 

I am 30 pounds up from where I was this time last year.  Who knows if it’s age, or being less active or what. Either way I’m happy so who gives a fuck. lol

I don't even remember what happy feels like honestly.   I just want less pain and inflamation, maybe more a more satisfied life.

Hurting sucks.

5 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

You got to do what you gotta do.  Sometimes the help is good, even if only as a crutch. Can be hard to get ahead of oneself sometimes. 

I am 30 pounds up from where I was this time last year.  Who knows if it’s age, or being less active or what. Either way I’m happy so who gives a fuck. lol

I am 259.8 lb well last months doctor visit scales said so..And I sure haven't skipped a meal since then..So probably a bit more now..I was trying to spot a hole under a 100 year old house last week and about got stuck I literally had to come back out the access hole just to turn around and go in backwards just to try to get where I was needing to be..And of course it was a waste of time..So I tried to walk one of the skinny labors through drilling my hole so I could run 2/2/4 wire to the panel and of course he came out in the hardwood floor with a 1 3/8's paddle bit almost in the middle of the room.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

I don't even remember what happy feels like honestly.   I just want less pain and inflamation, maybe more a more satisfied life.

Hurting sucks.

I know the felling brother..I feel like I got run over by a car everyday.I can't even cough without my lower back feeling like somebody stabbed me..Ever since I jacked my leg up its threw off my spine where I shift all my weight to my good leg when I stand.

Cranking away late.  Trying to keep the ship afloat.

30 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Cranking away late.  Trying to keep the ship afloat.

Whatcha doin?

On 7/30/2018 at 5:10 PM, dem beats said:

Those are easy to find at most grocery stores?

I've never even looked for them.

Ancho is one of the most common in my stores

Am I the only one that thinks trucks are in a huge bubble right now that will eventually bust?

Used lambo or new pickup.  You decide

On 7/31/2018 at 1:16 PM, j-roadtatts said:

< off to the market for a pork shoulder and dried peppers. 

I blame it on you Matt!  :D

Blame it on the rain!

34 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Used lambo or new pickup.  You decide

You should get that Lambo SUV.  Sexy.

Maybe i should put a 4spd and shortblock in my truck

6 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Am I the only one that thinks trucks are in a huge bubble right now that will eventually bust?

I think you'll only see that if fuel prices rise around $4 again and hover there.

I think that I should buy a small rwd manual car because they are going obsolete and then buy a truck when gas prices eventually hit $4

Truck prices aren't coming down even when that happens.  $6 ok, $4 no.

That won't happen for a while either as we become much more self sufficient oil wise when the price goes up.

Either way you should buy a fun rwd car.

C5 Vettes may be the steal atm.  I keep seeing clean ones for less than $10k which is a ton of car for that.

41 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

C5 Vettes may be the steal atm.  I keep seeing clean ones for less than $10k which is a ton of car for that.

I just don't care for vettes..I would like the drive train though..

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Ugly though

You like being inside them?

I've hated sitting in them.  This was a long time ago however.  I am a much different shape however.  

Really want to find an early 2000's BMW 540i. V8 with good HP and gas mileage, seems reliable, , will baby. Pretty much a watered down M5, but I could potentially snag a decent one at $4-5K