Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

AWESOME! 

Is that the same Malco that makes tools?

8 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

AWESOME! 

Is that the same Malco that makes tools?

Detailing and cleaning products. They may be part of the tool company, not sure.

1 hour ago, nem said:

Detailing and cleaning products. They may be part of the tool company, not sure.

I love Malco tools! I use them everyday almost.

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

That's a beastly mix!

I'm at about 1.25 tbsp for a cup.  I'll try upping my game.

I didn’t realize I used that much, until I measured this morning. Was kind of shocked actually.

After using the press for years now,  I just wing it to taste. Guess I like my bean water on the extra dank side. Lol

39 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I didn’t realize I used that much, until I measured this morning. Was kind of shocked actually.

After using the press for years now,  I just wing it to taste. Guess I like my bean water on the extra dank side. Lol

Who doesnt like extra dank?

Assholes.  That's who.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:35 AM, MKader17 said:

I'm not seeing why. 20% less power and not much better fuel economy in the same chassis.

Drive and maintenance.  Mpg I could care less about as your foot is what controls that.

Back from the t-mobile armpit.

Small 1/4mi stretch around my brothers cabin.  Service nearby everywhere, not there.

SO RELAXING!

Talk about wrong tool for the job.  Friend of mine shot this.

I've crossed water, but this shit always cracks me up.

I was just sitting outside a camp fire talking about sleds on water.

Crazy shit!

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Wet belt = sunk

Money loss real quick. I would imagine the motor will suck water in quickly unless there are safety valves in place.

1 hour ago, nem said:

Money loss real quick. I would imagine the motor will suck water in quickly unless there are safety valves in place.

They are surprisingly "ok" after going for a swim.

I wouldnt want to deal with it, but those sled guys don't mind taking it down and cleaning it off.  The engines are usually "simple" 2 strokes and can be blown out and back to running pretty quick.

The seat is the hard part to dry out 

4 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

The seat is the hard part to dry out 

That's what she said.

Hell when I was 11 I rolled our row boat and on it my Uncle's 15hp 2 stroke.  Pulled the plugs, drained it, dried it, oil it, blew out the lines and started it.  Regrettably the drains on the sleds are on the bottom, but nothing that a quick access hole can't make easier to reach.

A couple years ago, my float leaked in my carb.  Crankcase full of gas.  Rolled it over, pulled the plugs and then pulled the motor over spitting the gas out the spark plug holes.  Shot in some oil, circulated it and then fired it up and went for a rip.

22 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Drive and maintenance.  Mpg I could care less about as your foot is what controls that.

Drive? As I understand, the vehicle is practically the same except for the 540 has more power.

I'm legitimately just looking for something that is relatively reliable and fun to drive. If it babies that's pretty awesome too.

I tend to put arbitrary constraints on vehicle horsepower and torque. For instance, a vehicle that isn't super lightweight seems ridiculous to have less than 200 horsepower. My Saturn SL2 only had a 125 horsepower but weighed less than a Lotus.

I am a horsepower and torque Junkie so I will lean towards those. However if I can get more reliability and cheaper price I would probably lean that way in my current life situation.

14 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

Drive? As I understand, the vehicle is practically the same except for the 540 has more power.

I'm legitimately just looking for something that is relatively reliable and fun to drive. If it babies that's pretty awesome too.

Camaro

Mustang

Focus ST(RS if you rich)

Fiesta ST

335 would be my pick

Vette and leave the kids home!

BMW and V8 early was a monster fail.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:15 PM, dem beats said:

Who doesnt like extra dank?

Assholes.  That's who.

Alright brofessor, I checked my water temp for you. I’m brewing at about 190 degrees.

Also measured the coffee after grinding. Was still almost a cup. 

On 8/5/2018 at 7:49 PM, ///M5 said:

Small 1/4mi stretch around my brothers cabin.  Service nearby everywhere, not there.

SO RELAXING!

Lucky.

I usually have to shut the ringer off and misplace the phone for a day or so every week for that effect.