Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Listen to my man Matt. He is steering you in the right direction. The gabapentin is the go to for anyone I have ever known with RLS.

I was getting 120-600mg gabapentin a month about a year ago they are a controlled substance here now schedule 5..A lot of people here will take about 3000mg's at once so they are cracking down on writing those here..I probably will get a script for them again if this RLS don't ease up..I am trying to stay away from any type of scripts these days but with my injuries from the past its kind of hard all I take now is the occasional IBU's or BC Powders I have a high tolerance on things so not long after taking a prescription regularly it stops working and then I have to take more and more and more and more.What dose of Gabapentin are you guys talking?How many mg?

20 hours ago, dem beats said:

One other warning, makes sexy time last forever.  Not like whiskey dick, just an extreme increase in stamina, at least for me.

It effects the nerve endings I assume that's why it effects the sex drive.It done this to me as well when I was on it before..I cought he'll because my fiance swore I wasn't attracted to her anymore because it took so long.lol

20 hours ago, dem beats said:

Over the counter, GABA.

Rx, gabapentin. 

I take gabapentin for my arthritis to help me sleep.  The wife takes it for RLS.

I will tell you this though, if you are someone who responds to GABA it is one of the best sleep aids in the world.  I have insomnia that that even 20mg of melatonin and hard sleeping pills won't touch.  GABA isnt that magical at making to sleep, however it significantly increases the quality of your sleep.  It makes 4 hours act like 6-8 hours for me when I'm hurting or just dealing with pain.  I buy it in bulk on amazon.  Start off with one heaping teaspoon and move up from there.  It's proven to help with GH release in white papers.  I take it for the quality sleep though.  I dont know  it helps me with GH release exactly but the higher quality/more sleep will help you be less prone to unhealthy snacking.  It's a staple supplement for me lately and any time my body is rebelling against me.  

I think true nutrition has it but this is an amazing price and if you have prime.... well there you go.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E7TWV4I/ref=mp_s_a_1_13_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1531487103&sr=8-13&keywords=gaba&th=1&psc=1

We buy it by the kilo.  Wife doesn't respond that well, so she edges on 3 tbsp and is 90 pounds lighter than myself.  It seems to be incredibly safe even in high doses.  Clinical trials go >15 grams with no issue.   Read up on the white papers and if you like what you read check it out.  I find it incredibly helpful when I'm struggling to get rest.

Is that the same exact thing as Gabapentin? Or is it just something like it that works on the Gaba receptors?

On 8/16/2018 at 10:49 PM, ///M5 said:

Only other problem is you can buy 2 echo's for the price of 1 MS 261...although if it truly is available without the Mtronic it would be my preferred saw.  It also HUGELY wakes up with a simple muffler mod, cat removal and tune on the carb.

We are talking about a chain saw right????

17 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

We are talking about a chain saw right????

Yes.  Sean needed a new butter knife.  It quickly spiraled into a machete, then a Samurai sword, and we're currently at the chain saw stage.  By next week, we should be in to commercially viable lasers finally working our way up to magic cutters that work by wiggling of one's nose.

I want a fiber laser carving knife now.  

I worry about electronics in professional equipment, then I think about all the wiring and gizmos in my 13yr old 188,000mi car that don't have issues and go "eh, it'll work".  

One of my previous assistants took me out tonight and we had a good time.  

Something interesting happened.  A group of your ladies next to us go in a debate as to if I looked like a Hemsworth. It's now confirmed that I both need a hair cut, and I have peaked. 

11 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Yes.  Sean needed a new butter knife.  It quickly spiraled into a machete, then a Samurai sword, and we're currently at the chain saw stage.  By next week, we should be in to commercially viable lasers finally working our way up to magic cutters that work by wiggling of one's nose.

Although a local closeout place here just threw up some 40cc Echo's for $150.  Don't think I can say no to that.

Matt & Ryan have seen my yard.  I need more than a butter knife.

i've lost 5 50'+ trees in the past 5 years.

You've got more trees in your yard than the Western half of Kansas.  

7 hours ago, topgun said:

Eyepatch on the dress up nights.

I guess I know what to be for Halloween this year!

Hahaha

The owner just picked it up and was blown way. I still get super excited seeing their face when they see their bike. It might sound weird, but that is really why I am doing this.

2 hours ago, nem said:

1986 HD Sporster

IMG_20180823_131853.jpg

IMG_20180823_155936.jpg

IMG_20180823_160008.jpg

IMG_20180823_160028.jpg

Nice and shiny!

Looks pretty good for having 31 years of riding one this paint.

I used to have one, but enjoy riding each bike I have done.

Mine have a track now.  Just need snow.

I'm ready.  Done with this summer nonsense.

1 hour ago, nem said:

Looks pretty good for having 31 years of riding one this paint.

That's incredible!

We have not had much of a summer, mostly crazy rain storms followed by windows of hot humid sunny hours.

I would say come detail my Fiat but it would need a new paint job first.