Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4 hours ago, nem said:

Put the Flex to work today. First time doing a heavy cut to a polish, then applied sealer. This is my niece's first car and it has 194k miles on it so there was some needed paint correction. There are lots of paint chips, but it turned out very nice.

IMG_20180910_140025.jpg

IMG_20180910_140033.jpg

IMG_20180910_140041.jpg

Good job!

Thank you. My niece is super happy. 

Not a good day today..Lost my wallet at work looked everywhere in this subdivision I was in ran gas pipe in a few different houses this past week there..The main house today was the only one I was under but floated from house to house checking to make sure the 40psi of compressed air in the lines have maintained pressure..Anyway looked everywhere never turned up was a couple of labors working with me was the only others under the house..Some guys here and there from other contractors through out the subdivision know for sure I had it the last time I got into the truck before going..Makes no sense looked over and over everybody swears they haven't seen it..I wish I could actually imagine somebody would not take anything out of it and turn it in..But I have very little faith..This did have all my ID's,bankcards,EPA licence "that's a pain in the ass to replace" and sizable amount of cash which is why I'm guessing nobody has found it..Most of the time I don't keep much cash on hand just so happens the time I do this happens..Not so much worried about the cash but my cards and such is what bothers me...

Success with home made enchilada sauce.

Too many arbol peppers this time.  Scrumptious either way.

3 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Not a good day today..Lost my wallet at work looked everywhere in this subdivision I was in ran gas pipe in a few different houses this past week there..The main house today was the only one I was under but floated from house to house checking to make sure the 40psi of compressed air in the lines have maintained pressure..Anyway looked everywhere never turned up was a couple of labors working with me was the only others under the house..Some guys here and there from other contractors through out the subdivision know for sure I had it the last time I got into the truck before going..Makes no sense looked over and over everybody swears they haven't seen it..I wish I could actually imagine somebody would not take anything out of it and turn it in..But I have very little faith..This did have all my ID's,bankcards,EPA licence "that's a pain in the ass to replace" and sizable amount of cash which is why I'm guessing nobody has found it..Most of the time I don't keep much cash on hand just so happens the time I do this happens..Not so much worried about the cash but my cards and such is what bothers me...

Damn.

Rough day!  Hope you get a miracle 

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Oscillating belt/spindle sander.  I assume the Grizzly is a reasonable buy?

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Oscillating-Edge-Belt-and-Spindle-Sander/T27417

My brother had that, older model. Worked great.

Wow, Grizzly used to be good shit.  That thing looks incredibly cheap to me.

I have a fluid sac built up in the corner of my right eye.  It's fucking annoying and I can't pop it.

3 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Wow, Grizzly used to be good shit.  That thing looks incredibly cheap to me.

Gets great reviews

Well wallet never turned up..Even went back today to comb the area I was working once again.I am starting to really think somebody found it already makes no seance at all no where else it could be.

Almost 40k miles on this bike. The owner about shit his pants when he saw it.

IMG_20180911_160209.jpg

MVIMG_20180911_160337.jpg

IMG_20180911_160447.jpg

Luv me some metallic.

I see subs in the background. . . . . . . .  Is the 4runner without thumps?

Thanks guys.

My 05 has the stereo in it. I just have extra to use depending on my mood. I do have a collection though. 

The 4runner in the picture got sprayed today with Amsoil metal protector. I want to keep it as new as possible.

Currently the garage smells like a crayon.

This stuff last about 3 years if anyone is interested.

https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/other-products/cleaners-and-protectants/heavy-duty-metal-protector/?code=AMHSC-EA

All that shit is my son and his girlfriends. I got stuck storing their crap since they moved back.

Looks cluttered and bugs the shit out of me.

Tell me more...although I am dubious of anything Amsoil.  

4 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Tell me more...although I am dubious of anything Amsoil.  

This creates a wax layer to protect the under side of your vehicle. I used 3 cans on this and completely covered the underside. The reason I do this is to keep things from rusting from the beet calcium brine they are spraying on our roads.

Just a good heavy metal protector keep everything as rust free as possible. 

That stuff works, but let me tell you,  it's going to end up messy. 

My niece's 96 Corsica is covered in that shit.  It's never come off, and the dirt just bonds with it and turns into mortar. 

I hope your results are better!