Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 8/1/2018 at 9:27 PM, MKader17 said:

Really want to find an early 2000's BMW 540i. V8 with good HP and gas mileage, seems reliable, , will baby. Pretty much a watered down M5, but I could potentially snag a decent one at $4-5K

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-e39-bmw-540i-6-speed/6739250945.html

HMMMMMMMMMM

On 11/7/2018 at 9:04 AM, dem beats said:

Both classes teach you how to be a cog in a wheel.  IMO neither lend themselves to entrepreneurship directly. Org leadership might help with leadership skills but only at high level, project management will help with navigating complex problems but again, only withing certain context.

When you say open up a shop, what kind of shop do you want to open?

Ideally, I'd like to open a full service camera shop here in St Pete. Sales, cleanings, printing, rentals. Have two-five studios available by the hour for photographers, or to have work done with our in-house photographers. 

As we haveone true shop an hour north, and another an hour south, I think it could capitalize on the tourists as our beaches are considered some of the best in the US.

J

Both classes teach you how to be a cog in a wheel.  IMO neither lend themselves to entrepreneurship directly. Org leadership might help with leadership skills but only at high level, project management will help with navigating complex problems but again, only withing certain context.

Ideally, I'd like to open a full service camera shop here in St Pete. Sales, cleanings, printing, rentals. Have two-five studios available by the hour for photographers, or to have work done with our in-house photographers. 

As we haveone true shop an hour north, and another an hour south, I think it could capitalize on the tourists as our beaches are considered some of the best in the US.

J

J

J

Damn multipost. As for the education, I can see the application of both. The MOL having a concentration in entrepreneurship I can see being very helpful in the previously mentioned dream. As for PM, I can also see that as a good fall back.

J

7 hours ago, Godsmack said:

J

Go look at the new Huawei phone and its included camera.  In 10 years camera shops will not be sustainable.  Not even close.  I dont mean to be the bearer of sorrow but dont do it

The restaurant i am in has more than 10 dogs in it...obviously i am not in korea

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

The restaurant i am in has more than 10 dogs in it...obviously i am not in korea

You didn't clarify that they weren't on the menu. 

They weren't. Seems to be some strange German trend to bring them everywhere.  It was a Syrian restaurant though so perhaps....

So I was looking for snow tires on Craigslist and ended up buying a pickup.

31 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

So I was looking for snow tires on Craigslist and ended up buying a pickup.

Well did it atleast have decent tires on it?

LoL.  Ryan between me taking 2 years to buy  and you taking 2 hours.

I am home.  It is snowing.  And i smell like 2 stroke.  Awesome!

18 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Well did it atleast have decent tires on it?

No, actually, but I have a set of wheels and Blizzaks for it already.  It needs some work, but will serve many purposes.

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I am home.  It is snowing.  And i smell like 2 stroke.  Awesome!

The T-bird has salt residue on it. :angry2:

Just added another sled to the garage.  New neighbor bought an 18 Assault.  Used his 4 wheeler to pull it over on my rack.  Over $50k of powersport toys in the garage for a bit was a bit absurd.

12 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

No, actually, but I have a set of wheels and Blizzaks for it already.  It needs some work, but will serve many purposes.

I am still waiting to get the tired mounted on these SS wheels..I went with the Hankook liberty 245/45/19 got a 60k mile warranty with free road hazard looks to be a good set of tires..They claim all seasons we will see I guess as its starting to get down below freezing here but we hardly get much snow maybe they will not be to bad Idk..What's up with the change out in the stang? you have her going yet?

36 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

I am still waiting to get the tired mounted on these SS wheels..I went with the Hankook liberty 245/45/19 got a 60k mile warranty with free road hazard looks to be a good set of tires..They claim all seasons we will see I guess as its starting to get down below freezing here but we hardly get much snow maybe they will not be to bad Idk..What's up with the change out in the stang? you have her going yet?

Nope, my clutch just arrived the other day and I've been too busy to do anything.

Holy hell.  My phone is blowing up with BULLSHIT to do.  Ugh.

12 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Holy hell.  My phone is blowing up with BULLSHIT to do.  Ugh.

My Saturday here. Phone can blow up all it wants. I’ll be sitting here like all dilligaf. :lol:

On 11/8/2018 at 10:16 AM, Tirefryr said:

I need heat!  55 is NOT warm enough to keep me healthy.

You need a few more cheeseburgers on your bones. I’m still running around in a t-shirt. :D