Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Also,

Beard > Shaving

I break out easily though.  I'm not going to shave for an interview today in fact because I'll break out and be red faced.  Normally I do, but this was a same day interview appointment and it's just not gonna happen.

Yeah, so I'm a moron and now have to order suspension parts for my truck because I didn't pay fucking attention.  Now I have two inoperable vehicles just sitting, little to no time to work on them, and a T-bird that has never been driven in the cold, and let me tell you, she's a cold blooded bitch in this shit. . . .   Does not like it one bit!

Pretty sure I need an alt too.

Ryan, I think you're the only guy with more carb troubles than me.  

Up side is you know something about fixing them and it's less than having others fix it.  I hope it turns out to be a smaller task that it sounds and that the weather warms up for a bit.

10 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Nice

Love to pick your brain on it.  I made a wild proposal to the owner(s) for fun as I'm so interested in their business and being part of a start up.

She sent me a text saying she liked my proposal,  and threw me the text asking me MY opinion on compensation. I let her know I'm out tonight, I would would love to work with her on a combination of base pay and commission makes the most sense and I would text her tomorrow,  and I'm exticed to work with her.

Wow.  Sweet.  Risk vs rewards is always the balance.  You can't of course accept more risk than your life requires, but if there is faith on the other end you can weight it appropriately.  I am home today.

18 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I look like I live in a cave on the side of the mountain at the moment.

The wifey insists I keep a beard of sorts.  So Im no shave all year.  Just the occasional trim down.

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

2 hour interview. 

:D

Kick some ass.

Getting our first snow of the season today.  Breaking the record of the wettest year, with a month and a half to go. 

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Getting our first snow of the season today.  Breaking the record of the wettest year, with a month and a half to go. 

:peepwall:

We're on the second snow, but this morning was all ice.  Was fun getting around this morning.

WTF?  Why is it that we don't get snow and you fuckers do?

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

You can have it all.  I prefer to have to drive to snow.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

You can have it. It will be in piles waiting for you. We have 10 inches setting on the table.

If you mean shave with a razor, it’s been years.

I’ll just run the clippers over it every couple weeks and call it good. 

#stubbleforlife

I need to bust out another set of wheel bearings. This time on the Super Sonic. 

186k isn’t to bad on the originals. Is one choppy ride at the minute. Timkens on the way!!

I actually enjoy the snow.  It's the cold that comes along with it that I detest.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:58 PM, ///M5 said:

Go look at the new Huawei phone and its included camera.  In 10 years camera shops will not be sustainable.  Not even close.  I dont mean to be the bearer of sorrow but dont do it

I've seen that phone and what it is capable of. That being said, why do you believe they won't be sustainable past 10 years? Due to online ordering, or do you think cell phone cameras will completely kill the business wholeheartedly?

J

On 11/14/2018 at 11:47 PM, dem beats said:

Love to pick your brain on it.  I made a wild proposal to the owner(s) for fun as I'm so interested in their business and being part of a start up.

She sent me a text saying she liked my proposal,  and threw me the text asking me MY opinion on compensation. I let her know I'm out tonight, I would would love to work with her on a combination of base pay and commission makes the most sense and I would text her tomorrow,  and I'm exticed to work with her.

Mind if I ask, what kind of start up?

J