Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nothing.  It's nit something that appeals to me.  My only vice is the vagina.

In all truth can’t say it does much for me either. Helps with pain. Would say helps with creativity, but I’m pretty much in my own universe naturally. Lol

20+ years of heavy drinking and chasing split tail has definitely taken a toll on me. Those are my two demons. :wacko:

6 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

In all truth can’t say it does much for me either. Helps with pain. Would say helps with creativity, but I’m pretty much in my own universe naturally. Lol

wacky tobacky.lol

6 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

20+ years of heavy drinking and chasing split tail has definitely taken a toll on me. Those are my two demons. :wacko:

I am still 100% sober..Even turned down pain pills from the dentist after getting a infected tooth jerked out..They told me they was going to give me a few strong pain meds and when I asked them could I just take ibuprofen instead they looked at me like a deer does in headlights..Lol 

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

I am still 100% sober..Even turned down pain pills from the dentist after getting a infected tooth jerked out..They told me they was going to give me a few strong pain meds and when I asked them could I just take ibuprofen instead they looked at me like a deer does in headlights..Lol 

I’m proud of you brother. Keep up the good work. :)

I have an occasional few every now and then. Other than that I’ve drank enough for two lifetimes. Growing up in the family bar was a great start. 

On 11/19/2018 at 9:09 AM, ///M5 said:

It already has.  Shops here are dying.  Going to get worse as software compensates for optics.  Peak at the Google phone and then realize how far behind both Canon & Nikon are on their processing engines.  I am anti-Sony, but if I were betting on a camera company regrettably they would be the one since they can share the processing across the commodity of cell phones and their cameras.  No way, no how will that business be sustainable.  It is tough now, but about to get worse.

One of my best friend owns a photography shop where they only take pictures and sell no hardware.  He had to resort to getting school contracts to stay in business.  He is one of 3 photographers in an area with 200,000 people.  While it is an art, technology has eclipsed it enough to where making memories no longer requires fancy equipment and support.  

Obviously the enthusiasts that are shooting nature, wildlife, portraits and such will exist, but they are underpaid and under appreciated and building a business off of profiteering from them is not something I would do.

Sean,

I appreciate the advice here. As much as I love to want to prove someone wrong, you're spot on unfortunately.

Looks like I need to steer myself towards building a portfolio based upon product photography and getting in with a firm. Either that or concentrate on project management, which is only certification and not a degree. 

40 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I’m proud of you brother. Keep up the good work. :)

Damn proud of both of you. Kepp it up guys!!!

Having a strange itch for a 5 or 6 channel for my daily.  Can't dig into SSA stock as we have to sell them.  And with so little room in theIS (the big Orions, big ZEDs, and Big PG's won't fit), either I use my little old RF's, old SoundStream Refs, or a slew of my old US Acoustics,  or.... I find a single 5/6 channel to scratch the addiction.  Old SoundStreams don't like much signal :(  damn this addiction.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soundstream-REF5-1000-5-Channel-Car-Amp-plus-SoundStream-BX-15-bass-processor/123498299436?epid=92190487&hash=item1cc112802c:g:r-oAAOSwMhVb7xvI:rk:42:pf:0

Oh wait, can't do jack shit until the exhaust is repaired, and the car passes inspection and the headlight leveling sensors are on.

I still dream of a Leviathan amp every now and then.  

Did you get your brakes done Aaron?

20 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Limping like a wounded animal today. Had the other knee/thigh tattooed this last week. Had to order a breakfast of champions this morning, hold the beer. 

Perky

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

I still dream of a Leviathan amp every now and then.  

Did you get your brakes done Aaron?

The RX330 needs brakes and shocks.

6 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Having a strange itch for a 5 or 6 channel for my daily.  Can't dig into SSA stock as we have to sell them.  And with so little room in theIS (the big Orions, big ZEDs, and Big PG's won't fit), either I use my little old RF's, old SoundStream Refs, or a slew of my old US Acoustics,  or.... I find a single 5/6 channel to scratch the addiction.  Old SoundStreams don't like much signal :(  damn this addiction.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soundstream-REF5-1000-5-Channel-Car-Amp-plus-SoundStream-BX-15-bass-processor/123498299436?epid=92190487&hash=item1cc112802c:g:r-oAAOSwMhVb7xvI:rk:42:pf:0

Oh wait, can't do jack shit until the exhaust is repaired, and the car passes inspection and the headlight leveling sensors are on.

Not sure if this helps, but I got a nasty big 6 channel Zapco lying around I can send your way.  It's big, but it will power everything.

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Hanging out with baby Mila today! Image may contain: one or more people

She's TOO cute!  Pretty brown eyes!

53 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Not sure if this helps, but I got a nasty big 6 channel Zapco lying around I can send your way.  It's big, but it will power everything.

AG360.6?

8 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

The RX330 needs brakes and shocks.

I know a guy...

4 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

She's TOO cute!  Pretty brown eyes!

Indeed.  Darling!

5 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

AG360.6?

Actually it's a 7 channel, I-force.  I-5100.

. . . .     And it's big.

10 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Actually it's a 7 channel, I-force.  I-5100.

Was that Sean's?

4 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Was that Sean's?

It was.