Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 12/2/2018 at 11:24 AM, ///M5 said:

What a Volvo looks like compared to an American car the Mazda does compared to the Japanese (non-premiums).  Exactly my point.  

Of course Volvo seats > all.  Just wish they would give real motor options in the XC90 as I'd be glad to drive one of those

You mean you don't want a hybrid with a turbo and supercharger?

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

Clearance is the best deal.  Easily less than half.  

Other wise you should pay 50%-100% of the price.  Some brands don't do deals but the random couple hundred bucks off.  If you are a solid negotiator, expect about 25% off sticker.

Awesome, thanks!

Any brands to look for or stay away from?  Not getting an adjustable base.  Guess not really sure what the budget is, or what it takes, not wanting to spend over 2k.  

1 hour ago, topgun said:

Awesome, thanks!

Any brands to look for or stay away from?  Not getting an adjustable base.  Guess not really sure what the budget is, or what it takes, not wanting to spend over 2k.  

If you like tempurpedic,  go that route.  Maybe spend a bit more, it's almost impossible to find a deal without clearance.  I recommend Simmons in general for innerspring. 

And this is the rule buy the softest bed you can tolerate.  If the bed is for health and support at least.  Some people can't tolerate soft, but it is by far the "healthiest" 

Any recommendations for a new bluetooth neckband style headset?  I had an LG Tone Pro 760? that got lost this pack weekend wandering around Idaho that I've had for years.  The reviews on the new LG Tone stuff isn't all that great it seems.  I don't like the hang on the ear style, I'm not on the phone a terrible amount but prefer a headset so I can talk on the phone and work at the same time. 

Amplifi HD mesh is awesome so far BTW.

Roomate got it for early xmas.  Works amazing in my "west case scenario " situation. 

On 11/28/2018 at 10:03 AM, dem beats said:

Photos awesome.  He is a nice guy too.

My friend just showed me her portfolio after following Smashing pumpkins.  She got the reunion show with James and that was awesome.

I wanted put in for their tour this past summer, and as my editor was slow as all get out on responding about coverage, I put in at a safer venue (85% approval rate vs 10% at the other) I submitted for Dave Matthews instead. Got shut out unfortunately.

This weekend looks to be Dave Elefson of Megadeth, and 'Head' Welch of Korn (among others) Saturday and Sunday.

J

BTW, does anyone have a hookup with  company that makes custom challenge coins? I've contacted numerous companies, and the price per coin isn't bad (especially for the quality), but I'd like to see if I can do better.

J

Sway bar almost here for theIS.  :)

Saw this the other day.  Never seen any SSA local, so this was koo!

lCdWgw3.jpg

Nice, two of our stickers.  Wonder who that is.

Just quick snatched up some stocks on the dip today.  Just before the market started to come back up. :)

On 12/3/2018 at 11:32 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

You mean you don't want a hybrid with a turbo and supercharger?

Yeah, that sounds reliable.

On 12/3/2018 at 5:09 PM, topgun said:

Any recommendations for a new bluetooth neckband style headset?  I had an LG Tone Pro 760? that got lost this pack weekend wandering around Idaho that I've had for years.  The reviews on the new LG Tone stuff isn't all that great it seems.  I don't like the hang on the ear style, I'm not on the phone a terrible amount but prefer a headset so I can talk on the phone and work at the same time. 

If you get an on the air that is actually fit and comfortable they are worth it...otherwise tough.  Hearing aid place here makes custom insert for the plantronic units, just replaced my 18 year old one and plan on running over for a new mold here next week.  That being said, if you are looking not for work and on your dime that may not be appealing.

Holy shit!  Texas is AWESOME!  LOVE the speed limit! . .   And the food so far.   BBQs everywhere, and FRESH meat! 

Just now, Tirefryr said:

Texas is AWESOME! 

First time I've ever seen anyone say that.

I was in Austin last night, tonight in Victoria, and back to Austin tomorrow.

13 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Holy shit!  Texas is AWESOME!  LOVE the speed limit! . .   And the food so far.   BBQs everywhere, and FRESH meat! 

They definitely throw down on some grub down there. 

Curious what the speed limit is where you are from? I don’t recall Texas being crazy high. 

14 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Yeah, that sounds reliable.

13 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Hearty food for sure.  You'll gain 20 lbs. in a hurry. :)

15 hours ago, ///M5 said:

If you get an on the air that is actually fit and comfortable they are worth it...otherwise tough.  Hearing aid place here makes custom insert for the plantronic units, just replaced my 18 year old one and plan on running over for a new mold here next week.  That being said, if you are looking not for work and on your dime that may not be appealing.

Yep, on my dime daily use deal.  I'm only on the phone between 30min-3hrs a day probably and hate having to actually hold the phone.  I don't mind an on the ear to much but I won't wear it if I'm not actually using it, and that'll negate the purpose of even having the thing if I don't have it on me when the phone rings.  

I'd never thought about getting a molded insert, sounds like an awesome way to go though.  I use to have molded earplugs but those have long since been junked and don't fit anymore.  I've now got 3M and MSA Sordin electronic plugs and muffs that are way better though for earpro, but I suppose they ought to be for the price.  

Right now I'm trying a Spiegen Legato thing, I don't hate it yet which is good, but so many people have gone to making the flexible cable style neckband with the tiny battery that doesn't work for me.  

Ready for a nap.  Oh wait, 90 commute home instead. 

8 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

They definitely throw down on some grub down there. 

Curious what the speed limit is where you are from? I don’t recall Texas being crazy high. 

Highest speed limit in Indiana is 70 and on a few select roads.  Most roads are 55-60.