Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

18 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

All of my admin/mod duties are done with I was the only super moderator on CAF and guess Lee finally said to hell with it...At one time that was probably the biggest car audio related forum on the interwebz kinda sad to see it crash and burn.

We can always use help here, and especially on Caraudio-forum.com, and caraudioresources.com for sure.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, Tirefryr said:

So, I'm on FB.  I discovered their marketplace over the weekend.  IT's a GOLD MINE! 

Apparently I signed up many many years ago, but never proceeded to verification.  I had several friend requests that were very old. 

I scored a heavy bag with stand for free last night on marketplace! Got to be quick as fuck on the freebies though. Thing is like brand new.

Happy belayed it birthday brotha’!:drink40:

Other than PR’ing and professing my love to my wife publicly (she loves that kinda shit),  there are some pretty cool groups on FB. SSA and Seas loudspeakers being a few of them!

I still have a bunch of 3 1/2 inch Floppies from my first Sony digital one megapixel.  Would be cool to find them as they are filled with pictures of log cabins.

On 1/2/2019 at 8:48 PM, ///M5 said:

I managed to blister my hands riding a bit too hard.  Spent a ton of time in the ditches though.  Was a blast!!

My heart breaks for you. Hehe

Did someone say Mustang? Sneak peek of the Mustang couch...will post better pics once the final touches are done!No photo description available.

6 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

SWEET!

Thanks mang! thinking I'm going to do some Von Dutch and Ed Roth tribute paintings on her.

1 minute ago, j-roadtatts said:

Total cost so far: $3 tube of Alex chalk.

That caulk is horrible.

Just now, Tirefryr said:

That caulk is horrible.

About the only thing I use it for is to fill corners when drywalling. After texturing and before painting. 

It fit the bill on this build well though. Kept things looking rough and sweaty.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:28 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

When people just say I tried once, and never follow up, it makes me furious.

I have been known to tell people “if I got to tell you how to do your job, just get the fuck out of my way and I’ll do it myself”. LOL

22 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Did someone say Mustang? Sneak peek of the Mustang couch...will post better pics once the final touches are done!No photo description available.

That is fucking awesome.  Please post pics when it is done.  I am about to get another garage stall and it deserves a couch!

22 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Oh yeah, almost forgot. This weeks new ink!! My hairless pussy!!No photo description available.

I read the text wihtout the picture and pictured something else lol

I also was really excited based on the text.

While nice artwork, I felt a small pang of disappointment. 

:D

Good news is that almost all of the bloat from this 3-4 month flare up is gone.  If I can get my hips to move right maybe I can lose the weight ive gained.

Downside is the drug that helps me was $50, then went up to $500, and is now $2,xxx somehow...

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

That is fucking awesome.  Please post pics when it is done.  I am about to get another garage stall and it deserves a couch!

Will do. Only took about 16 hours and could easily be emulated in half that time. So you better start collecting parts. :D

At this point in life I would give a left nut for a garage twice the size. 

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Good news is that almost all of the bloat from this 3-4 month flare up is gone.  If I can get my hips to move right maybe I can lose the weight ive gained.

Downside is the drug that helps me was $50, then went up to $500, and is now $2,xxx somehow...

Beyond a competent masseuse, stretching in the pool has to be one of the best things I have ever felt for my hips. 

Assume you are talking about the Embral?

9 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Beyond a competent masseuse, stretching in the pool has to be one of the best things I have ever felt for my hips. 

Assume you are talking about the Embral?

Now humera. 

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

Now humera. 

Re-reading my post... Meant to say exercise in the pool. 

Guess I had stretching on the brain when I was typing.

On 1/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

We can always use help here, and especially on Caraudio-forum.com, and caraudioresources.com for sure.

I would be glad to help.Sign me up.

Flew the least I have in the past 20 years last year.