Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

PUsh?  Thought that was for when you run out of starter.  My 59 was like that for a while.

Found a chargeback scammer.  Lives near me.  Sent polite message first.  Next step could be online blast for entertainment. 

10 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Found a chargeback scammer.  Lives near me.  Sent polite message first.  Next step could be online blast for entertainment. 

22 minutes ago, dem beats said:

It's cold. 

I'm honestly concerned for tomorrow....

We have a projected high of -12 tomorrow and -14 Thursday.  Most of the town is shut down already, but they couldn't cancel my damn endoscopy.

Pretty sure I'm going to buy a Ranchero or El Camino to drive daily.  Trouble is finding a nice one with AC.

27 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

We have a projected high of -12 tomorrow and -14 Thursday.  Most of the town is shut down already, but they couldn't cancel my damn endoscopy.

I just checked as it's been dropping here, but we will see a high of -13and low of -31.

I dont think my car is ok to be on the road.  Thank God the wife is working from home.

22 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

what is that?

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

I just checked as it's been dropping here, but we will see a high of -13and low of -31.

I dont think my car is ok to be on the road.  Thank God the wife is working from home.

The wives x3 gave me a low battery warning and then a drivetrain malfunction.  Last time it did that it needed a motor.  :(

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

The wives x3 gave me a low battery warning and then a drivetrain malfunction.  Last time it did that it needed a motor.  :(

That sucks.

I get low batt warnings alot.

Helga started up fine and she doesn't get garaged thank God.  Roomate game me the RE for the day so I should be ok.  Probably fill the spare gass tank just in case.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

what is that?

A piece of shit human being, who orders something from us.  We confirm the order, ship the item.  Then after the item is received by the customer, the customer pulls a charge back on Paypal saying they never received the item.  I provide proof of delivery and tracking information in Paypal dispute.  Paypal doesn't give a shit, awards the funds back to the customer who already has the product, and charges us a $20 fee on top for having to process the charge back.

7 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

A piece of shit human being, who orders something from us.  We confirm the order, ship the item.  Then after the item is received by the customer, the customer pulls a charge back on Paypal saying they never received the item.  I provide proof of delivery and tracking information in Paypal dispute.  Paypal doesn't give a shit, awards the funds back to the customer who already has the product, and charges us a $20 fee on top for having to process the charge back.

Maybe start making shipments requiring delivery confirmation so there is proof they did receive it.Should be something you could do though,I would think that would be the same as stealing.That is jacked up, any chance it could be a shipping mistake by the delivery people? I would get in contact with them as well.

We've had some nasty snow and cold here the past couple days.  Woke up this morning to news of a wreck in a nearby town.  It was a fatality.  The truck was damaged show bad that the cops wouldn't let the news crew show it.   Eight hours later, I found out it was my friend's 24-year-old son. 

My T-bird is frozen.  I NEED a garage!

11 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

We've had some nasty snow and cold here the past couple days.  Woke up this morning to news of a wreck in a nearby town.  It was a fatality.  The truck was damaged show bad that the cops wouldn't let the news crew show it.   Eight hours later, I found out it was my friend's 24-year-old son. 

Sorry to hear it.

14 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Maybe start making shipments requiring delivery confirmation so there is proof they did receive it.Should be something you could do though,I would think that would be the same as stealing.That is jacked up, any chance it could be a shipping mistake by the delivery people? I would get in contact with them as well.

There is delivery confirmation.  It has been an issue since the day we went on line.  We spend a lot of money on fraud protection on the front end, Josh burns way too many hours double checking fraud attempts and getting ID Verification, we spend a good chunk every month for a fraud protection service that scans each order.  So the amount of money burned and money spent on paying for time burned to protect from fraud/theft is disgusting.  So it quickly repulsive to me when people bitch about pricing or mark ups, especially during sales.

11 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Thats horrible.  I'm sorry to hear Ryan.  :(

16 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

There is delivery confirmation.  It has been an issue since the day we went on line.  We spend a lot of money on fraud protection on the front end, Josh burns way too many hours double checking fraud attempts and getting ID Verification, we spend a good chunk every month for a fraud protection service that scans each order.  So the amount of money burned and money spent on paying for time burned to protect from fraud/theft is disgusting.  So it quickly repulsive to me when people bitch about pricing or mark ups, especially during sales.

That's why I think you're nuts!  

12 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

That's rough. My thoughts and prayers go out to their family.

We had one here a couple days ago. Was a 25 year old woman. I drove past right after it happened.

Scored these yesterday for $850! Figured I'm going to drive the Xterra, might as well pimp it out. Now to figure out a rear lift. Front is an easy one with the Bilsteins, just move the seat on the shock body. No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.

They are a 6 on 4.5" bolt pattern. So hard as fuck to find a used set of aftermarket rims. This chic had just bought them, then blew a head gasket. Still gots the nubby's on the side walls!

Finally got the Zom-Tiki finished!! 

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoorNo photo description available.No photo description available.Image may contain: 2 people, beard and indoor

I be walkin' funny this week. That top flame is about an inch from my balls.:rockwoot:

Got this one finished about a month ago! Need to get better pic's though. 

Now on to the back of the thighs. OUCH!! lol

Image may contain: one or more people and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor