Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

No he didn't.  He just let us know his frustration in shopping 3 days ago.  Come on now.

Still a record!!!!

I neeeeedz a new truck to add new truck stuff tooooooooo

9 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

No he didn't.  He just let us know his frustration in shopping 3 days ago.  Come on now.

Actually MK is right.  Part of the reason I pulled the trigger was to stop shopping.  I don't have time for every decision to be perfect.

I bought a snowmobile in less than a week too.  Only of course since my other one blew up.  Not sure if I updated you all here.  Not under warranty, but Polaris sent me a free motor. :)

9 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Still a record!!!!

Ha.

I'm technically at 2 or so years of looking for a new truck.

Funny it doesn't look like on odd size, but it is WIDE.  It is super hard to find a board for size 15's that will allow you to euro carve.  Much beyond 60deg I think on this one and I may drag as well.  Hopefully I will get to find out this year.

My old one I could only on the heel side which is the less fun side.  New boots are longer than the skivvies I wore in the 90's.

57 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

PTf10vw.jpg

See I did buy it!

Sweet dude!! 

Will be a fun riding switch on that one!

12 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Got my Bassshades in the mail today and they already got stolen.  Apparently Gavin needs them more than I do because "Dad only wears Oakley."

Kids are good at that one. Lol

On 3/14/2019 at 7:15 AM, dem beats said:

Yup.

May have to look into something.

Driveway must be redone this year minimum. 

Just thinking about pouring a driveway makes my back hurt. 

If you need help though I will be glad to come up. Will give me an excuse to visit.

Looks like Annie decided on Ole’ Miss.  

Washington state had 45,000 applicants and she did not make the cut. Oxford is a nice small quiet town though so definitely feel better with her going there.

Baby Mila broke her leg this week by running into a bed frame. Should heal like lightning at her age at least.

Went on an emotional roller coaster last night. Realized the truck I bought only had a Dana 50 front end. Being determined, I found a Dana 60, for a smoking price. But was about four hours away. Said fuck it and PayPal’ed the guy a deposit anyway. He tells me he’ll be out of town for a week and a half.  Start making plans to pick it up when he gets back.  Then this is when the deal got real sweet. He tells me he is heading to Moab and will deliver if I live on the way!  Fuck yes I live on the way!!!  

All is better and life is good!!

40 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Just thinking about pouring a driveway makes my back hurt. 

If you need help though I will be glad to come up. Will give me an excuse to visit.

Deal!

I'll throw an old fashioned barn raising picnic. 

Edited by dem beats

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Sweet dude!! 

Will be a fun riding switch on that one!

That is what it is for.  Can get a straight out carver if I come out your way.

Caldo Verde cleans the fridge again.  Tuscan Kale was super sexy and on sale, pot roast, Italian sausage,  and some plain chicken breast left overs turned into bomb soup. 

2 liters of chicken jello help too.

Fuck my ass.  Thur am for 3 hrs I couldn't leave the bathroom.  Friday was ok and now again.  Damnit I want to go snowboarding and not sure I can.

Nevermind the lack of energy.  Doh

So I had to pull my pistol on a guy today. . .

Three days ago, I had a guy try to jump in my work truck as soon as I got in.  I yelled at him and he quickly ran off.  Today, I was at a food joint (I had just dropped Gavin off at his mom's), when as soon as I hopped back into my car, a guy came up with one hand behind his back and the other on my door handle trying to hop inside.  I asked WTF he wanted and he just kept trying to get in.  I pointed something at him and he threw his hands up and walked away and got into a black Jeep. 

I was lucky both times as both vehicles are old, so they only unlock one door at a time.  I know some others unlock them all at once or with two clicks on the fob. 

Parents, please be extra cautious and everyone be aware of your surroundings at ALL times!

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Fuck my ass.  Thur am for 3 hrs I couldn't leave the bathroom.  Friday was ok and now again.  Damnit I want to go snowboarding and not sure I can.

ROFLMAO

Dude.  I got just long enough of a break from the same thing that I could carry buckets up the spiral staircase.  Back with a faucet for an asshole this morning.

I've been really pleased lately. These sessions of diharea and constipation at the same time have been even worse so I'll deal with this for right now.  I think it's psoas related.

The guy who hired me is quitting.  He is just starting his second competition for fitness phisique so I think he is going down that path....

Anyway, job opening! Woohoo!   Guess who has 2 thumbs and emailed the VP immediately? 

... the VP who called me to offer me the department I have now after 8 days and an industry reps "good word".  I just hope I went agressive enougn.

"Before I tell you why I'm perfect for th manager position, let me thank you...."

I also dropped that I added $600 in juice to a $1100 sale and trained the team here my technique.

Wish me luck you beautiful bastards!

Edited by dem beats

6 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

So I had to pull my pistol on a guy today. . .

Three days ago, I had a guy try to jump in my work truck as soon as I got in.  I yelled at him and he quickly ran off.  Today, I was at a food joint (I had just dropped Gavin off at his mom's), when as soon as I hopped back into my car, a guy came up with one hand behind his back and the other on my door handle trying to hop inside.  I asked WTF he wanted and he just kept trying to get in.  I pointed something at him and he threw his hands up and walked away and got into a black Jeep. 

I was lucky both times as both vehicles are old, so they only unlock one door at a time.  I know some others unlock them all at once or with two clicks on the fob. 

Parents, please be extra cautious and everyone be aware of your surroundings at ALL times!

Wow people are getting brave. Glad you were able to deter them.