Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

5 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Hello old chaps!!!

One half the semester down, one half to go. Everything goes according to plan, and I'll graduate with my Bachelors in December.

J

Rock on!  Nice work dude!!

11 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Okay, I have to make a trip to PA when I get the new truck. That picture made me feel things...

Follow me on Instagram, I put most all my work on there. On FB most of my work goes in the System X page. Too many people think I am running an illegal business.

I always willing to help out. :)

3 hours ago, MKader17 said:

What's your @?

nealmunrojr

On 3/14/2019 at 10:13 PM, Tirefryr said:

Got my Bassshades in the mail today and they already got stolen.  Apparently Gavin needs them more than I do because "Dad only wears Oakley."

Stinker.

On 3/14/2019 at 10:16 PM, MKader17 said:

So I think Aaron will relate...

I was playing company softball tonight and got intentionally walked. There was some baseball reason for it, though the next 2 guys after me played college ball (I didn't make the freshman high school ball team) so it was questionable at best.

The next at bat at the pitcher was haphazardly throwing the ball to ensure he didn't throw a strike. I fouled off ball 4, so he through the next one in the dirt. I hit it off the bounce. It was an illegal pitch so it should have been a walk but the umpire called me out because it hit the pitcher (fortunate accident).

Don't get me wrong, we were killing the other team and I was going to take a good swing, but i hadn't hit a ball that didn't touch the infield that night. I don't get to take a lot of time to play sports, due to my family, so to get non-quality at bats in an offense game sucks.

I've also played on much worse teams.... I've pitched for much worse teams and I never never never pitched completely around someone, unless it made baseball sense. It sucks that we come out to have fun and someone does that. Oddly enough our league only allows 3 home runs and only a guy who had never hit a home run hit one tonight.

end rant thanks for listening.

Hey, failing 7 out of 10 times puts you in the hall of fame.  Throw it down the pipe and make them try to hit it.

Ceramic season is ramping up!

2 cars, 1 motorcycle, and 1 16' alum boat!

So yeah, real man shit here.  I have a prostate issue.  I was prescribed some meds.  HOLY SHIT!  WORST THING EVER!  I'm supposed to take it before bed.  So I have, for the past three nights.  I've got 20 minutes sleep in the past 4 days now.  I have NO idea how I am still awake.  I feel as if I'm not within my body any longer actually.   It's the oddest feeling ever, but this shit is killing me.  Aside from the insulin, I don't think I've ever taken medication that has worked for me.  The only thing I can think of that did anything was Xanax, and even that was hit or miss.  Fucked up shit.

And you got me to google Oakley Bass Shades.  Of course for logical reasons.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-02%20at%2010.15.

Seriously though.  I love good fishing glasses.

On Thursday one of these gets a new owner.

xNKHFks.jpg

Sadly that is all that is left of our beautiful snow.

Trails are still open, but I am done.  If we weren't going to San Fran as a family next week I would go up North for a rip.

Sorry to hear that Ryan. It comes with age unfortunately.

Welp.... Sean probably won't get it...

Edited by dem beats

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

And you got me to google Oakley Bass Shades.  Of course for logical reasons.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-02%20at%2010.15.

Jesus christ.

I googled the same thing and gave up and started watching funny YouTube videos for a couple hours while sucking water out the carpet.

I only wish that was a euphemism for eating squirting clam tacos.

I've been really depressed because of my location transfer.   Some of the people here are hazing me pretty bad and I'm a bit more emotional with legal stuff coming up.

Anyway, today one of the other managers here mentioned that not only are my numbers high, I've got the highest percentage of juice in the store.  Makes me feel really good because I feel like I'm sucking a trailer full of week old dicks that have been rotting in the sun.  The team here are really making my job 3 times harder.  People get super pissed when I come in and learn a new green screen Oracle POS in less than a day and I'm leveraging the system better than 14 year veterans of the system in just a month.

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

I've been really depressed because of my location transfer.   Some of the people here are hazing me pretty bad and I'm a bit more emotional with legal stuff coming up.

Anyway, today one of the other managers here mentioned that not only are my numbers high, I've got the highest percentage of juice in the store.  Makes me feel really good because I feel like I'm sucking a trailer full of week old dicks that have been rotting in the sun.  The team here are really making my job 3 times harder.  People get super pissed when I come in and learn a new green screen Oracle POS in less than a day and I'm leveraging the system better than 14 year veterans of the system in just a month.

Congrats on the juice?

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

Don't sweat that shit!  Take it as a form of flattery.  It's fear and jealousy driving them.  I get it every time I switch jobs.  When the new guy comes in and blows out the vets, they don't know how to react.  

8 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Congrats on the juice?

Hmmmm

Anything that could be added value, favorable terms, protection plans etc.

Things that both pay me more and generally make for a happier more trusting relationship with my customers.  Aka what the bosses want you to push on top of your regular metrics.

In this case I think it significantly changes my % of the profits.

Edited by dem beats

No one likes change.  You are a big change.  As Ryan says you should be flattered, but you also have their attention and can lead as this goes.  Stay the course, they will eventually bend and follow making the whole team stronger.

Agreed. I wouldn't write the team off. They will likely come around, especially if you are performing. Also, they still have some ins and outs I'm sure they can teach you.

You're familiar with South Park?