Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Has anybody ever tried the liquid glass screen protectors? I had the people at my local AT&T put the stuff on when I got the phone in the mail.Anyway noticed one day stupid screen was cracked had no idea how.Filled out a form on Pure-Gear's website,they have a  guarantee that if it breaks or crack they will send you a $100.00 

Needless to say I was very sceptical.. you know how a lot of manufacturers warranties go....So much crap involved you finally say to hell with it,because its not worth the hassles and troubles.

To make a long story short they sent a $100.00 to my PayPal account.

Simple form to complete 

Uploaded some proof of purchase and pics of damaged device

Took a week to process 

Because this company stood by its word,even though product failed I would still recomend it,if that makes any sense.

Pretty sure it was a installers error.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

I think you've all seen the shit show that is my Mustang.

You get that engine in?

Pretty sure you graduated from the school of witchcraft, wizardry, and paint correction.  

On 4/8/2019 at 6:41 AM, nem said:

is that your caddie?

That dirty thing is mine.  It rained the whole way down and we are still dealing with road sand/salt so it is gross and needs paint correction again.

On 4/8/2019 at 6:59 PM, nem said:

He may have driven right past me on I 80.

Doh, really??

Drove by Neal, now in Ann Arbor and just missed Mike.  WTF.  Damnit.

I may not be going to IN on Thur though...have WAY too much shit to do here.  building a building and dang...

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Doh, really??

2 exits on I 80 will lead you to my house. Lock Haven exit and Lamar exit. 

So close, I would have met up wit you.

12 hours ago, topgun said:

Pretty sure you graduated from the school of witchcraft, wizardry, and paint correction.  

Just lots of love.

The owner could not believe it.

12 hours ago, nem said:

2 exits on I 80 will lead you to my house. Lock Haven exit and Lamar exit. 

So close, I would have met up wit you.

I was in Des Moines, Iowa...wondering why you would be in flyover country.  Had I been in Penn I would have let you know...in particular with how my paint looks right now :)

I want to buy a pair of shocks from someone on another forum I don't know.  Any way for me to protect myself on that purchase?

On 4/9/2019 at 10:39 PM, ///M5 said:

Drove by Neal, now in Ann Arbor and just missed Mike.  WTF.  Damnit.

Was Troy this morning and Novi in the late afternoon at Ascension Brewery.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I was in Des Moines, Iowa...wondering why you would be in flyover country.  Had I been in Penn I would have let you know...in particular with how my paint looks right now :)

I thought you went to Boston to get your 4 wheeler. 

Boston for work. In Ann Arbor now

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Boston for work. In Ann Arbor now

One day we will be able to meet up in the same town. We aren't too far down the road. Hitting up a brewery in DT Detroit

On 4/5/2019 at 1:31 PM, ///M5 said:

I actually believe the testing should not be in the text book.  That defeats the purpose of learning.  It is called learning, not memorization.  That being said, do realize I am a Physicist so what I would be tested on is concepts and such.  This even applies to abstract things like history.  A history test shouldn't recall your understanding of history, but the application and understanding of what was learned or could have been learned from that history.  Way harder to write that test, but it is a much better indicator of true learning.

I have no problem with that. When your text is all case studies on risk management, and your questions are directly referencing the chapter the question is drawn from, I have a problem. When you do not release my answers without asking so I can conduct a check on learning, I have a problem. When you base an response to our discontent with your quizzes on 'this is a 3000 level course and it will be more difficult' yet I no other class in 3000 or 4000 level does this, I have a problem. Hell I'm taking 2 4000 level classes as well and acing them. These are all 8 week 'express' classes, thus 1.5x full time.

Had a nice conversation with the professor over this program. Got a nice response, but pawned off as an issue of the 'course owner' and they have been hearing this for some time. Translation; do the work, but not much will change now. Hopefully it is at least fixed for the person behind me.

J

On 4/5/2019 at 9:37 AM, nigel said:

The more people from the class going together the better.  We had to do this about a prof when i was in college.  The class lined up together at the deans office.

She told us at the start that all testing material would be based on the text book.  Then the test was on material not in the text book.  And she was marking people wrong on answers directly from the text and her teaching in class which just happened to directly contradict the approved text...

Needless to say all of our test marks got adjusted by the dean and he sat in on our classes and supervised all testing/grading.

My whole team has now had works with the academic chairperson about this. To say that 1/6th of the class has the same concerns (and more than likely more) in a class of 30 certainly says something about the course and/or the professor.

J

3 hours ago, MKader17 said:

One day we will be able to meet up in the same town. We aren't too far down the road. Hitting up a brewery in DT Detroit

Just left one here.  Doh

Some bad storms for Tennessee tonight..Sux cause it will be in the early morning hours.So probably no sleep tonight.Bring on the tornaders!! I love storms! Adrenaline rush for sure!!

Wait, wha?  Saturday at 11 was the last update.  The SHAME!

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Wait, wha?  Saturday at 11 was the last update.  The SHAME!

Everyone must be having too much fiber, not enough time to poast and check the dummythicc hos on the 'gram.  

3 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Fiber....hmm

If you're not spending time sitting on the throne, you can't post on the house or poo!

Wifey heads up to Boston tomorrow for 2 interviews.  Super commuting might happen. :-/