Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hem on the edges, mark of a HVAC guy.  

Tin knocking is an MFer!  Mad skillz!

On 4/18/2019 at 2:39 PM, nigel said:

Shot a 144/150 (96%) on my requalification today on our c8 carbine (colt canada canadian version of the us m4/ar15 style platform)

Have done better in the past, but overall, satisfied with the score.  Still maintained my marksman ranking within the service.

Well done!! We qualify on 40 shots out to 300 meters.

J

6 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Sean I bent your metal today while I was at the shop this morning.I still have to space the holes for the dummy lights I can do that at home.I bent these on a 8' brake lol.I went ahead a made you 2 of them so you can choose the one you like best.These are hand made so might no be as good as a computer plasma type deal but hopefully these will work for what you need it for.The 8'foot brake was about a bit to much to bend these little brackets lol..I put some 1/4 hems on them turned to the inside so the brackets would not have sharp edges and would add strength.I will get those holes layed out for you,be thinking if you may want to try out a different lay out  for those dummy lights on that extra one I bent you or something just incase that first idea don't work out.

20190419_173114.jpg

20190419_173043.jpg

20190419_173010.jpg

Awesome. You rock!!  Thank you!

Shit I missed 4/20.

....well, happy stoned Easter you degenerates!

Happy easter to all.  Hope everyone is able to spend some quality time with loved ones today.

Happy Easter guys!!

Hope everyone had a blast on Easter!!

J

Traffic was not bad today, wonder why.....

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

People like long weekends.

:D

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Saw a ton of police cruisers on the freeway while driving yesterday.

On expected heavy traffic days, they throw every extra officer onto road detail.

Saw a couple people getting personal happy holidays notes from the 5-0.

You're welcome.  I called 94.7 this morning and warned everyone to stay out of your way.

Fun day of work!

IMG_20190422_182042.jpg

IMG_20190422_182052.jpg

IMG_20190422_182104.jpg

IMG_20190422_182146.jpg

This is a photo I have become known for. People can't believe what I do with their vehicles.

IMG_20190422_182205.jpg

Because race car!

Two more balls to the wall semesters left after this. Considering how scheduling classes went today, aka nearly nothing available 'in person' over the summer....it's going to be interesting.

J

On 4/22/2019 at 7:39 PM, nem said:

Because race car!

I was referring to all the spring break people gone.  I need to take said racecar to work more.

Drove the Cayenne Turbo around SoCal this week.  While I love the interior and how it drives in general, I no longer want one.  WAY too laggy from a dig.  60-100 is insane, but the bottom end blows.  My truck will STOMP one monstrously.  Not anywhere near close.  Sad that I would rather have a Jeep than a P-car, but it is what it is.

Sean I am going to try to get your dash light brackets finished up for you by the end of the weekend.I haven't forgot you buddy!

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Drove the Cayenne Turbo around SoCal this week.  While I love the interior and how it drives in general, I no longer want one.  WAY too laggy from a dig.  60-100 is insane, but the bottom end blows.  My truck will STOMP one monstrously.  Not anywhere near close.  Sad that I would rather have a Jeep than a P-car, but it is what it is.

Find a tuner to add 60-100hp and let her rip.

So my dad is having some neurological issues (not Parkinson's but similar) he desperate to try things for relief. Someone had mentioned hyperbaric chamber therapy. Seems crazy, but they seem reasonable enough to try. Was wondering if anyone had experience with them.

25 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

So my dad is having some neurological issues (not Parkinson's but similar) he desperate to try things for relief. Someone had mentioned hyperbaric chamber therapy. Seems crazy, but they seem reasonable enough to try. Was wondering if anyone had experience with them.

My mother has a neurological issue  that's similar to Parkinson's as well. Can't remember the exact name it's a mile long something motoropathy something another..She is losing the ability of motor functions and head shakes and hands and such,came out of nowhere a few years back..She has been to the Mayo Clinic they really couldn't diagnose any different then one of the best hospitals in Nashville could..She takes treatments with some crap injected into her through a IV.Has done this several years and no improvement at all.Nerologial issues are kind of hard to treat and diagnose from what I understand idk. Anyway hate to here that man.

4 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Sean I am going to try to get your dash light brackets finished up for you by the end of the weekend.I haven't forgot you buddy!

No worries.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!