Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Neurological disorders are a bitch.

My dad has neurosarcoidosis.  It took the doctors decades to figure that one out.  It happens in less than 15% of all sorcoidosis patients.  He would present symptoms for a short time and then stop showing symptoms so the doctors could never get a good test.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I don't have any experience with hyperbaric chambers, hope things can get better though.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:56 PM, MKader17 said:

So my dad is having some neurological issues (not Parkinson's but similar) he desperate to try things for relief. Someone had mentioned hyperbaric chamber therapy. Seems crazy, but they seem reasonable enough to try. Was wondering if anyone had experience with them.

Weed.

Maybe gabapentin?

Sorry guys.  Wish I had some insight to help :(

Damn refund is still in limbo!  Feds say they sent it... not in my bank yet....

Daddy needs to burn some dead presidents. I'll finally be able to get brakes as soon as that gets deposited!

On 4/27/2019 at 1:21 AM, dem beats said:

Weed.

Maybe gabapentin?

Don't know about the latter, but would be down with the former if it helped.

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

It couldn't hurt, unless you made some promise to leaving the doritos unharmed. 

So anyone that has ATV'd.  My suspension seems completely setup wrong...so I changed it.   I assume that 10% free sage, 30% race sag and tossing the rebound & compression right in the middle ought to be a good baseline for the first ride no?

Machine tends to push according to forums....but with no cure/reaction other than to buy parts, lol.  I'd assume either stiffen rear pre-load or soften front would both pull push out if that is the problem...but again, I've never ridden a wheeler.  Almost have mine all modified up and ready to rip.

Four wheeler is pretty much buckled up.  Have the lights just taped in place for now, but the rest is setup for me.  Last bit will be a wheel/tire swap when they come in later this week and a clean up on the brake pads as they seem to drag more than I'd expect.  I imagine it is dirt and nonsense in the caliper but will find out.

On 4/28/2019 at 8:35 PM, MKader17 said:

It's worth a shot. I've seen some people with parkinson's try it and have amazing results.

J

"I need weed for my anxiety.  Any time I get below 1/8th I get real anxious doc. " ~ Ron White

Hell has officially frozen over.  I purchased a yellow car today.

So it is a GM?

I'll have pics in the AM.  Couldn't get it picked up tonight.  Barely made it to the bank before closing.

Sweet.  Congrats btw.

I only purchased it because it was too cheap not to.  I already have equity in it.

Image result for yellow matchbox cars

You buy cars like I buy cups of coffee I think.  

mFJFppX.jpg

ppszJmE.jpg

SO, this guy had this car posted for sale several months ago for $15.2K.  It has over $10K in mods.  Just ridiculous.  ! owner car.  I see this car every day as the guy lives and works close.  I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a really nice Tacoma.  I came home Wednesday for lunch and just so happened to check Craigslist and this car was the first thing that popped up.  What hooked me was the price.  $!0K!  I thought it was BS, so I emailed the guy to call me.  He did so 10 minutes later and 3 hours later I was checking it out.  I told him I'd go the bank in the AM,  and he said if I bought it by Friday he'd give it to me for $9K!  I went to the bank to get a small loan to cover what I didn't have in cash and the loan officer valued the car at $16.5.  I figure the mods add another $2K, so I have effectively doubled my money.  I went to pick it up this morning and he gives me all the stock parts and other parts he purchased but never installed or just changed because he wanted to.  So, now I have the car, AND another 2Gs, in parts!  I hate yellow, in a bad way, but this is a no-brainer from an investment standpoint.

All the parts were installed by a professional Mustang shop, I have all receipts from everything that's ever been done to it right down to detailing, and it recently had the clutch replaced and 4 new tires.  Also has a set of Mickey Thompson ET drag radials on matching wheels.

Welp, I'm kinda freaking out on the new truck. I got in my Tuner yesterday and was playing around with it. I got the information I needed off of it and then was looking at what parameters you can change with out a custom tune. I was moving through the menu when BAM, it was writing the new tune. I thought no big deal, but it took a while. At some point the truck decided to change into a power save mode. I think I ended up corrupting something, but don't have a way to restore it yet. I'm working with SCT support online to try and recover.

I'm super frustrated with myself for not keeping it in mind that leaving the truck on without running the engine could drain things down. I'm frustrated with the tuner because the button said "continue" like the previous menu did, but "continue" meant, "we are going to start writing the tune" There was no, "are you sure" before moving forward :/