Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Had to get a new external HDD yesterday as my usual one was full. 4TB (pre-formatted for Mac with USB-C) from WD for 119 plus tax. No wait at Worst Buy.

Makes editing a touch faster as it  reads and writes at higher speeds. I also show three metric fuck tons of photos Saturday. Boxing is brutal on a shutter.

J

Thank you to all those who have served!!!!!

I am going through a bunch of my old PC stuff and getting rid of it finally.I had no idea some of the stuff I have is selling for what it is now days. I have a older MSI K8n Neo4 motherboard with a AMD 3200 processor I listed this stuff for pretty cheap then researched what they are going for after I listed it on a by,sale app..Wish I would have researched first because evidently its sought after by folks nowdays.lol Also I listed my old BFG GeForce 7800 GT OC ..

Here is some links of what I'm talking about.

https://www.servers4less.com/graphics-cards/video-cards/bfg-tech-bfgr78256gtoc?gclid=Cj0KCQjwla7nBRDxARIsADll0kDy3CkIm5aTMu_X2Fna0XzREJli7DIAvsks509hUT1AejfdmdNQI04aAjBwEALw_wcB

https://www.m4l.com/MS-7125-MSI-System-Boards?gclid=Cj0KCQjwla7nBRDxARIsADll0kC0EP5IojCIAHhgE9EL-lYc5HnoMvaQAneMAeAR0Xgko47Lbs7v24AaAmZaEALw_wcB

First tornado of 2019 tonight.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

First tornado of 2019 tonight.

I hope it misses you completely!

On 5/23/2019 at 3:50 PM, Godsmack said:

If they keep going that route, threaten to contact the local media. I'm sure at least one news station would want to cover this. Also, if you haven't yet, are you able to find examples within 500 miles that are keeping with this higher cost? Can they prove where their figures are coming from? Cause I'd love to see them prove that.

Sorry for the ankle grabbing they are giving you man.

There are no direct comparable options in the small surrounding radius.  That is what they are going to lean on and default to basic BS old settings drastically devaluing my car.

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

I hope it misses you completely!

It moved about 40 miles SE and wreaked havoc on a small farming community.

17 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

There are no direct comparable options in the small surrounding radius.  That is what they are going to lean on and default to basic BS old settings drastically devaluing my car.

That makes the vehicle unique, rare even, and it should increase the value.

57 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

That makes the vehicle unique, rare even, and it should increase the value.

Exactly, and I showed they why.  But they are choosing to disregard.

Tell them to replace it then.  You don't want a check.

Is it your insurance or the other guys?

And yes a unicorn for a unicorn

Search nationwide and find 3-5 examples that you would accept and then ask them to deliver the car to you.  If you don't agree to their nonsense they will step up.

Curious what insurance company thouhg

Geico.  I am intrigued to the outcome as I have Geico as well.

I can tell you I would have had a check within 48hours with Travelers.  Last time, they hand delivered it.

16 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Tell them to replace it then.  You don't want a check.

Is it your insurance or the other guys?

They won't replace, so I am going up the ladder today.

Find the one you want to buy and tell them to write that dealer a check.

Hey guys, I know I've asked before but I still need a solid reference for brakes on the 550xi.  I'm not looking for the cheapest anymore but I need them ASAP and for it to not be wrong.

I've ordered >3 times from different places now and had the wrong parts sent 2 times.... so I'm over trying to save a buck.  I just need reputable CS so I get the right parts.

It seems no one has the right kit for a 2011 550xi for under $800 that i can actually buy.

Whoever you guys recommend this time I'm just going to go with, or else whoever pays google for ads will get my $$$.

R2, I also wanted to pick your brain.  I haven't had a penny to shoot and had to sell some equipment but now I have steady income and maybe a full reloading set up and some crazy smithing equipment just down the road from me.  He just wants to play with whatever I buy as payment to use his equipment until I buy a Dillon machine or similar.

I was looking for a forum/resource center to choose a reliable magnum cartridge that I could reload.  Trying to take it in passively via YouTube or audio is not working.

20 hours ago, dem beats said:

Hey guys, I know I've asked before but I still need a solid reference for brakes on the 550xi.  I'm not looking for the cheapest anymore but I need them ASAP and for it to not be wrong.

I've ordered >3 times from different places now and had the wrong parts sent 2 times.... so I'm over trying to save a buck.  I just need reputable CS so I get the right parts.

It seems no one has the right kit for a 2011 550xi for under $800 that i can actually buy.

Whoever you guys recommend this time I'm just going to go with, or else whoever pays google for ads will get my $$$.

Zeckhausen racing is where I usually got mine for the Bm'ers.

https://www.zeckhausen.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=3_4_3520_3522

Centric rotors are fine.  Used to use EBC pads from there, but now it seems he carries Hawk and Porterfield which I know nothing about.  Personally I would look for a lower dust option...

4 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Zeckhausen racing is where I usually got mine for the Bm'ers.

https://www.zeckhausen.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=3_4_3520_3522

Centric rotors are fine.  Used to use EBC pads from there, but now it seems he carries Hawk and Porterfield which I know nothing about.  Personally I would look for a lower dust option...

Hawk makes GREAT pads, just be sure you get a street pad!  

Have you checked Rock Auto?  They usually have Power Stop kits available.

39 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Hawk makes GREAT pads, just be sure you get a street pad!  

Have you checked Rock Auto?  They usually have Power Stop kits available.

Rock Auto/Power Stop for sure

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/bmw,2011,550i,4.4l+v8+turbocharged,1446914,brake+&+wheel+hub,rotor+&+brake+pad+kit,13824

Guys, thank you so much!!

It will be great checking this off the list!

On 5/29/2019 at 11:00 AM, ///M5 said:

Find the one you want to buy and tell them to write that dealer a check.

The regional manager is re-doing my case.  I showed him the closest comparable was Wisconsin.  Haha

Where in the land of cheese?