Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

4 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Sold the Mustang yesterday.  Made a nice chunk.

Well done.

J

15 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Sold the Mustang yesterday.  Made a nice chunk.

Nice!

Couldn't hack the pee color I take it.  What now?

The color was the main factor, but I didn't like anything about the car.  

I'm getting another Town Car and I'm going to build the 'Bird.

Been struggling lately..... not a big deal but life has been hard.

Decided I didnt want to be fat anymore as I had a flare up from right after buying new suits a few weeks ago.  Since my last post I've had to throw out a belt and my new suits already fit well.  I had the pants cut a size smaller than I was and they already fit.

I do have some pretty sincere problems now with clothes.   The taper I have is now past "extreme slim fit" and they do not make that fit in my shoulder/chest size.  I now have to pick a wider silhouette in a size down then have the measurements adjusted for the shoulders out and waist in.  Pretty soon I will be completely priced out of any option other than nearly bespoke.

FML

But also... fuckin' 4 sizes in a week.  God damn champion level weight loss.

Edited by dem beats

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

Been struggling lately..... not a big deal but life has been hard.

Decided I didnt want to be fat anymore as I had a flare up from right after buying new suits a few weeks ago.  Since my last post I've had to throw out a belt and my new suits already fit well.  I had the pants cut a size smaller than I was and they already fit.

I do have some pretty sincere problems now with clothes.   The taper I have is now past "extreme slim fit" and they do not make that fit in my shoulder/chest size.  I now have to pick a wider silhouette in a size down then have the measurements adjusted for the shoulders out and waist in.  Pretty soon I will be completely priced out of any option other than nearly bespoke.

FML

But also... fuckin' 4 sizes in a week.  God damn champion level weight loss.

You sure you don't have a tapeworm? Fuckin A man....

J

I also think I found a cool little shop to go check out; http://www.sweethomeaudio.com/used_demo1.htm

It's about 15 minutes north of me.

J

10 hours ago, Godsmack said:

You sure you don't have a tapeworm? Fuckin A man....

J

No.

Just made a choice. I talked to a few endo people and my arthritis doc.  There is some anecdotal evidence that really chubby guys who force their body fat into the 12-15% range can actually see some favorable changes in their testosterone.  It's worth a shot.

I've never had "low back pain" before.  As I lose weight and stand up straighter my center of gravity changed and all of my belly pulls on my back now.  It sucks.  I've lost so much just to be in more pain.

So I prioritize fat loss above everything.  It's going well.

2 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Holy crap Matt.

I'm in pain.  It's a good motivator. 

My weight has only shifted about 20 pounds, but I moved 3 spots on the belt and had to buy a new one.

I wanted to wait until I found a pool or place to hike or ride and do it all through increased cardio.

Instead I just turned up the deliberate walking and basically eat > a pound of greens or more a day with my evening meal.  

Had to reduce the weight or reps on some lifts, I'm pretty tired at only 1,300-2,500 calories a day, but I was able to replace a lot of daily routines with lunges and some stretching at night.

The man with the plan.

I’d say fuck it, break out the Hawaiian shirts and soft shorts Matt! Permanent vacation!!

Seriously though. Keep up the good work. :D

Speaking of mustangs. Just put a new transmission pan gasket on for the third time. Can’t seem to get the pig to stop leaking. Went with the Lube Locker gasket this round. Had great luck with them on the Xterra, so have high hopes. 

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

The man with the plan.

I’d say fuck it, break out the Hawaiian shirts and soft shorts Matt! Permanent vacation!!

Seriously though. Keep up the good work. :D

Suits to me are like filters to Instagram THOTs and fake tits to strippers.

ROI.

I had to look up what a THOT was.  

What is it so I don't have to?

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

No.

Just made a choice. I talked to a few endo people and my arthritis doc.  There is some anecdotal evidence that really chubby guys who force their body fat into the 12-15% range can actually see some favorable changes in their testosterone.  It's worth a shot.

I've never had "low back pain" before.  As I lose weight and stand up straighter my center of gravity changed and all of my belly pulls on my back now.  It sucks.  I've lost so much just to be in more pain.

So I prioritize fat loss above everything.  It's going well.

That is goddamned intense. Very well done!!!

J

44 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

That is goddamned intense. Very well done!!!

J

My only option is to be fatter, or at least try being thin for a while and see if it works vs drugs or surgery.  Or just be in pain.  I just turn every meal into a salad and it comes off.  I still eat brownies and carbs too.  Just less.

Chinese leftovers?  Wonderful on arugula and spinach with baby greens.

Taco night?  Taco salad night.  More arugula,  some baby kale was on sale, more greens and go ham.

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

My only option is to be fatter, or at least try being thin for a while and see if it works vs drugs or surgery.  Or just be in pain.  I just turn every meal into a salad and it comes off.  I still eat brownies and carbs too.  Just less.

Chinese leftovers?  Wonderful on arugula and spinach with baby greens.

Taco night?  Taco salad night.  More arugula,  some baby kale was on sale, more greens and go ham.

I need to start with the greens....big time.

J

Tomorrow pops goes under the knife and hopefully this esophageal cancer will be gone. Radiation and chemo were good at shrinking it, but there was still one hot spot they were concerned about. I hate being told to stay here since my older brother and his wife are already up there for this, and he hates people fussing over him.

I'm gonna be honest....I'm scared as shit for him. This is also the first time that before tonight (tonight he seems confident) that he has admitted to being scared too.

J

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

I wanted to wait until I found a pool or place to hike or ride and do it all through increased cardio.

Instead I just turned up the deliberate walking and basically eat > a pound of greens or more a day with my evening meal.  

Had to reduce the weight or reps on some lifts, I'm pretty tired at only 1,300-2,500 calories a day, but I was able to replace a lot of daily routines with lunges and some stretching at night.

Key is definitely loading on veg.  Crazy what that does for the body.  Keep up the good mojo mang!

12 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Tomorrow pops goes under the knife and hopefully this esophageal cancer will be gone. Radiation and chemo were good at shrinking it, but there was still one hot spot they were concerned about. I hate being told to stay here since my older brother and his wife are already up there for this, and he hates people fussing over him.

I'm gonna be honest....I'm scared as shit for him. This is also the first time that before tonight (tonight he seems confident) that he has admitted to being scared too.

J

Hope it's fast, simple, and he recovers quickly. 

44 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Key is definitely loading on veg.  Crazy what that does for the body.  Keep up the good mojo mang!

Without the high nutrient veg i'll eat too much other stuff to get the nutrients I need.

Poop out a pant size ever morning though.